AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > AnimeSuki & Technology > Download Help

Notices

Old 2003-11-22, 22:05   Link #1
Charas

Maburaho 6 from A-Keep

I have been downloading this for quite some time now, but it can never go past 97%. Practically, every 5 minutes, it fails the hash check, and goes back to 96%. Now i know you're thinking, "Just give it time". But, it has done this 8 times in a row already. I'm not sure if its just me, 'cuz this is the first time this has happened consistently. My Free Space is about halfway full right now, (23 gb), im only downloading this, i have no firewall, and my connection is Optimum Online, the download rate is pretty high (400 some ) and the upload is low (4-ish). Help please
Charas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-22, 22:48   Link #2
::faze
<3 Scrapped Princess

im not sure but it sounds like you have more than one of that bt window open, that could be something to check out.
Old 2003-11-22, 23:04   Link #3
wao
OK.

If you find out that you have only one BT window open, sometimes for me there are btdownloadgui.exe s running in the backgound.... I believe if you don't press "Finish" and you just close it that might happen. Press CtrlAltDel and check the Processes in task manager to see if you have more than one btdownloadgui... you might want to close it all down and try again first. (I'm nto sure really..)

Or it might just be some evil person sending bad packets.
wao is offline   Reply With Quote