AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2009-01-04, 19:54   Link #301
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeaD36 View Post
Suzuka had an OK ending, whereas crossover Totally sucked

i hope this ones gotta turn out better
are u refering to the Crossover sports manga about basketball?

cause that totally sucked, almost as bad as School Rumbles
Old 2009-01-04, 23:17   Link #302
LCeh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post

That's the one LeaD was talking about, since all three of these series are done by the same mangaka.
LCeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-05, 08:31   Link #303
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

ITs the plague of mangaka's that don't know how to end their stories properly.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-05, 08:38   Link #304
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeter View Post
Spoiler for 28:
I dont know why but i smell something of a incest in this family. I might be thinking a bit too much, but for some reason I dont think my thinking is off.

Also i sorta suspect the same with Nanami Kanzaki and Narumi Kanzaki, why? because something is a bit off if you think a little. For exemple why did Nanami reject Haruto Kirishima and then tell him to wait? also why did Aoi Kirishima tell him to give up on Nanami? does she know something we dont?

Well I might be thinking too much, but sometimes im not, also this is just a theory.

Last edited by Wargumm1i; 2009-01-13 at 03:57.
Wargumm1i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-05, 08:52   Link #305
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wargumm1i View Post
I dont know why but im smell something of a incest in this family. I might be thinking a bit too much, but for some reason I dont think my thinking is off.

Also i sorta suspect the same with Nanami Kanzaki and Narumi Kanzaki, why? because something is a bit off if you think a little. For exemple why did Nanami reject Haruto Kirishima and then tell him to wait? also why did Aoi Kirishima tell him to give up on Nanami? does she know something we dont?

Well I might be thinking too much, but sometimes im not, also this is just a theory.
I do have that feeling too >_>... that the dad molests her or something... but then again... I don't think the mangaka has the balls to do something like that. It'll probably be something less dramatic.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-05, 08:58   Link #306
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
I do have that feeling too >_>... that the dad molests her or something... but then again... I don't think the mangaka has the balls to do something like that. It'll probably be something less dramatic.
Well you maybe right, but still you never know if he might have grown a pair of balls while writing But I pray its nothing of a sort, I just hope its a normal family with just a little argument issue.
Old 2009-01-05, 10:58   Link #307
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
I have thought of that as well but that would be like the worst case scenario (and make me erase this series off my list in an instant). But you're right, i don't expect it from the author either, he should know his audience well enough by now.
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-05, 11:31   Link #308
justavisitor

I would feel extremely sorry to the male lead (and Eba and Namami) if both Eba and Nanami have those incest problem......

Nah author won't do that...the closest scenario is, both Eba and Nanami's brother is not blood-related...but I seriously doubt that in Namami's case

Edit: Just read the newest chapter...the first half is like a different manga..interesting
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet

Last edited by justavisitor; 2009-01-05 at 11:44.
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-06, 02:34   Link #309
Dark Mage

Just what is wrong with Eba's family? And something tells me its not the sister that Eba was afraid of meeting, its somone else. Cant wait for the next chapter to come out. This is still a weekly manga right?
Dark Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-06, 05:56   Link #310
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Mage View Post
Just what is wrong with Eba's family? And something tells me its not the sister that Eba was afraid of meeting, its somone else. Cant wait for the next chapter to come out. This is still a weekly manga right?
Shouldn't be her father, he 'seemed' pretty nice in the festival flashback.
Old 2009-01-06, 07:56   Link #311
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waven View Post
Shouldn't be her father, he 'seemed' pretty nice in the festival flashback.
People can easily change.
Old 2009-01-06, 18:17   Link #312
Mykas
Wu Di Jin Gang Tui

It would be my guess that the core issue is simpler. One guy and two girls want him. maybe one girl had him the other tried to steal him meh who knows lets wait for a few chapters and see.
Old 2009-01-06, 19:24   Link #313
Supah Em
WHO DO YOU THINK WE ARE?!
*Scanlator

My guess:

1. Imouto (forgot name ) has a boyfriend.
2. Boyfriend falls in love with Eba
3. Eba rejects
4. Imouto misunderstoods and goes apeshit on Eba.
Supah Em is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-13, 03:39   Link #314
Freeter
beyond

Spoiler for 30:
Old 2009-01-13, 03:42   Link #315
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeter View Post
Spoiler for 30:
Wait was Haruto punching Eba´s brother?
Old 2009-01-13, 11:16   Link #316
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Could be her brother but who can really tell, except he understands can read kanji? Also there's still #29 missing as well, no raw of it available anywhere i can think of.
Old 2009-01-13, 12:04   Link #317
LeaD36
LeaDfactor

Send a message via MSN to LeaD36
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post

atleast School Rumble was epic all the time, except for lame ending, although harima still continued being EPIC with being Hige and growing that long ass beard
LeaD36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-17, 12:21   Link #318
Dark Mage

So is nobody even got a look at chapter 29 Raw? i just saw the chapter 30 Raw and man I wish I knew what they were talking about. Haruto looked pretty pissed off and that was a smashing punch lol. However I wonder who the guy wearing the glasses is to Eba? Is he perhaps her ex-boyfriend? The glasses guy seemed to be pretty depressed to me. Abnyone here who could enlighten me? Eba aslo appeared near the end and found Haruto roughing up the guy. Man this Tokyo trip is getting really interesting I wish the scanlated chapters would come out soon
Dark Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-18, 00:26   Link #319
Tri-ring

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Mage View Post
So is nobody even got a look at chapter 29 Raw? i just saw the chapter 30 Raw and man I wish I knew what they were talking about. Haruto looked pretty pissed off and that was a smashing punch lol. However I wonder who the guy wearing the glasses is to Eba? Is he perhaps her ex-boyfriend? The glasses guy seemed to be pretty depressed to me. Abnyone here who could enlighten me? Eba aslo appeared near the end and found Haruto roughing up the guy. Man this Tokyo trip is getting really interesting I wish the scanlated chapters would come out soon
That is her elder brother.
Spoiler for information concerning cp29:
Tri-ring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-18, 04:12   Link #320
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tri-ring View Post
That is her elder brother.
Spoiler for information concerning cp29:
Thanks alot for the info, that's much less dramatic than we feared

Tags
a town where you rage, adult romance, drama, ecchi, logic doesn't apply, manga, nice christmas gift seo, power ups, romance, seo kouji, shounen, slice of life