AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > AnimeSuki & Technology > Download Help

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-05-26, 08:55   Link #1
Eva_01

Ah! My Goddess - Help Plz

Hi.. I dunno if this is the right place to post this but I can somebody please tell me where to get the bittorrent link to download the series? Pleeease I need to watch this so if anybody can help me out I would really appreciate it!!!
Old 2004-05-26, 12:27   Link #2
7thMethuselah

Welcome to the forums

Ah! My Goddess has been licensed a long time ago, so animesuki doesn't have links to torrents for it. So you'll have to buy it or find it at some other place.

PS read the rules , asking for links to download licensed anime makes the mods on this forum angry

Old 2004-05-26, 12:37   Link #3
NightWish
…Nothing More
*Administrator

Exclamation

Thank you 7thMethuselah .

Yes indeed you can't ask for that show here as it is licensed. In fact you can't ask for any shows in this forum - licensed or otherwise - period. I would class trying to find a torrent as a "download problem" and if you read the little description you'll see why you can ask in here:
"Forum for all BitTorrent related topics not related to download problems"
Also, to save you looking, I'll tell you now that you won't find a place to ask about where to get torrents. Why? Because there isn't one on this site. Simple.

If the torrent is allowed on this site and we know about it (the two things required for us to be able to answer such a question): we'll list it on the main page or in the torrent submission forum. If you can't find them there, we don't know about them or don't allow them. Either way it makes asking pointless... so we ask people not to do it.

(There, that wasn't too grumpy was it?)
Closed Thread