|2009-01-23, 11:40||Link #3501|
Gundam Boobs and Boom FTW
Join Date: Dec 2005
This is all purportedly Will Rogers' advice. It's as good today as it was back in the 1930's....
1. Never slap a man who's chewing tobacco.
2. Never kick a cow chip on a hot day.
3. There are 2 theories to arguing with a woman...neither works.
4. Never miss a good chance to shut up.
5. Always drink upstream from the herd.
6 . If you find yourself in a hole, stop digging.
7. The quickest way to double your money is to fold it and put it back in your pocket.
8. There are three kinds of men: The ones that learn by reading. The few who learn by observation The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence and find out for themselves.
9. Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.
10. If you're riding' ahead of the herd, take a look back every now and then to make sure it's still there.
11. Lettin' the cat outta the bag is a whole lot easier'n puttin' it back.
12 After eating an entire bull, a mountain lion felt so good he started roaring. He kept it up until a hunter came along and shot him. The moral: When you're full of bull, keep your mouth shut.
|2009-01-23, 14:22||Link #3503|
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: PMB Headquarters
Noah's Ark has been discovered off the coast of Peru. Honestly, I thought this was the real Noah's Ark, but then I realized something wasn't right... (laugh)
|2009-01-24, 10:42||Link #3505|
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
Join Date: Dec 2005
So random.. the jokes will be clear to all that frequent niconico, since these are their meme's collection.. slightly NSFW yaranaika jokes .. so beware.
|2009-01-29, 02:29||Link #3516|
♪♫ Maya Iincho ♩♬
~~~Ya can laugh at this while I go sleep.
Ar tonelico: Melody of Elemia - Biggest Innuendo in Gaming History
Last edited by Aoie_Emesai; 2009-01-29 at 02:55.
|2009-01-30, 02:37||Link #3520|
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Santa Barbara
TAX STIMULUS PAYMENT FROM THE GOVERNMENT
"This year, taxpayers will receive an Economic Stimulus Payment. This is a very exciting new program that I will explain using the Q and A format:
Q. What is an Economic Stimulus Payment?
A. It is money that the federal government will send to taxpayers.
Q. Where will the government get this money?
A. From taxpayers.
Q. So the government is giving me back my own money?
A. Only a smidgen.
Q. What is the purpose of this payment?
A. The plan is that you will use the money to purchase a high-definition TV set, thus stimulating the economy.
Q. But isn't that stimulating the economy of China ?
A. Shut up.
Below is some helpful advice on how to best help the US economy by spending your stimulus check wisely:
If you spend that money at Wal-Mart, all the money will go to China .
If you spend it on gasoline it will go to the Arabs.
If you purchase a computer it will go to India .
If you purchase fruit and vegetables it will go to Mexico ,Honduras , and Guatemala (unless you buy organic).
If you buy a car it will go to Japan .
If you purchase useless crap it will go to Taiwan .
And none of it will help the American economy.
We need to keep that money here in America . You can keep the money in America by spending it at yard sales, going to a baseball game, or spend it on prostitutes, beer and wine (domestic ONLY), or tattoos, since those are the only businesses still in the US.