AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Maria-sama

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-05-03, 20:05   Link #1
taiitsu

Maria Sama games

found this website which has Maria sama games, 3 in all. The first 3 are Maria Sama games, and ant the end of each pageis a short trial version that can be downloaded and played, don't know if anyoe posted this, just wanted to share it. The games are in japanese though, but are really easy to figure out and no understanding of japanese is necessary to play them...
oh, you gotta have flash though...

http://sygnas.tv/doujin/index.htm
Old 2004-05-23, 22:26   Link #2
Sharkbark
Annoying Fangirl

Send a message via AIM to Sharkbark
Well I was able to get the car racing game to work, and it was fun and cute, but very difficult ^_^;;; . Shimako kept shooting me! Also Yoshino cannot drive at all, all she did was run into walls, and ram me into them -_- . Somehow she won though o.O;

The one with Yumi using the rosary like a whip to fight monsters looks hilarious, but I can't get it to extract on my computer -_-;;

I can't get the card game to work either . I never have much luck with Japanese games on my computer though...
Old 2004-05-24, 13:10   Link #3
Rei's Cookies
Rei little soeur

I liked the rosary as a weapon idea too. ^__^

I also couldn't play the card game. And that race game was frustrating :P

I had found a typing game, but lost the bookmark.
Old 2004-05-27, 09:21   Link #4
Sharkbark
Annoying Fangirl

Send a message via AIM to Sharkbark
I finally managed to get the one where she's fighting things to work. It's hilarious XD ! For whatever reason she's fighting little green slimes and flying cat things o.O;; . There's not really any explanation that I can find...

I figured I could deal with it until the gingko trees dripping with blood started showing up. That was a bit much, methinks XD

After I got through the whole stage a scene started with the newspaper girl talking to Yumi and Yoshino, but since I don't know Japanese I have no idea what they were saying -_-;; .

All of a sudden I'm fighting a robot version of the newspaper chick! It looked like Mechazawa from Cromartie High, only with a ponytail and school girl uniform XD . Its attacks included running at you, throwing newspapers at you, and... that's about it.

I still lost -_-;; . But the second time around I got her! And that was the end of the demo :\ . Well it was hilarious, but since I have no knowledge of Japanese I don't really think it's worth trying to buy it.
Closed Thread