AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > To Aru Majutsu no Index

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2009-01-26, 12:20   Link #61
Miraluka
Even after hope's lost...
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 24
With the recent arc Kaori is becoming more popular *-*

Hey Malkuth what happened with the full size of your pics?? I can see them.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-26, 16:52   Link #62
LeaD36
LeaDfactor
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Hungary, Budapest
Age: 23
Send a message via MSN to LeaD36
@ Malkuth, the reason why i didnīt pick Aisa was simply determined by the fact that i havenīt read the novels, and in the anime only, she almost didnīt get any screentime, as compared to the potential of her character, so far sheīs only been a helpful nice naive girl, that points out how touma increases his harem almost constantly.
LeaD36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-26, 18:50   Link #63
Malkuth
Banned
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: London
Age: 34
Send a message via MSN to Malkuth Send a message via Skype™ to Malkuth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
With the recent arc Kaori is becoming more popular *-*

Hey Malkuth what happened with the full size of your pics?? I can see them.
They worked fine when I was previewing the post, probably it has to do with how AS redirects to Danbooru. A quick fix is to paste the address directly or refresh after you get the forbidden message. In any case I promise to upload these and more that I have collected in my blog, when I have some free time tomorrow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeaD36 View Post
@ Malkuth, the reason why i didnīt pick Aisa was simply determined by the fact that i havenīt read the novels, and in the anime only, she almost didnīt get any screentime, as compared to the potential of her character, so far sheīs only been a helpful nice naive girl, that points out how touma increases his harem almost constantly.
I haven't read the novels either, but being voiced by Noto and the little background given was enough for me to love her
Malkuth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-26, 19:39   Link #64
Malkuth
Banned
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: London
Age: 34
Send a message via MSN to Malkuth Send a message via Skype™ to Malkuth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malkuth View Post
Despite having the most boring arc, my first pick would be Aisa


Followed closely by Kaori


Spoiler for Kaori is NSFW!:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malkuth View Post
They worked fine when I was previewing the post, probably it has to do with how AS redirects to Danbooru. A quick fix is to paste the address directly or refresh after you get the forbidden message. In any case I promise to upload these and more that I have collected in my blog, when I have some free time tomorrow.
Nevermind, I changed already the links ... enjoy!
Malkuth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-27, 13:57   Link #65
stray_cat_x3
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Sofia, Bulgaria
Age: 24
sorry if there are any reposts

Spoiler for images:
stray_cat_x3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-28, 10:44   Link #66
Moci
just an ordinary alien...
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Hungary
Age: 30
Send a message via MSN to Moci
AWESOME MAID KAORI-PICTURE! I can't stand it! I'll die... awww.....

Spoiler for NSFW!!!!!!:
__________________
Moci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-28, 16:25   Link #67
Miraluka
Even after hope's lost...
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moci View Post
AWESOME MAID KAORI-PICTURE! I can't stand it! I'll die... awww.....

Spoiler for NSFW!!!!!!:
Kaori, is sthat you? ...nice n_n/b

Moci where did you get that pic?? If you can,t tell bu PM
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-29, 13:10   Link #68
kyouray
2D > 3D
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: France
Age: 26
Hot Kaori !

By the way some pictures :
__________________
kyouray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-30, 01:39   Link #69
cyberbeing
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Moci where did you get that pic??
Spoiler for Artist's Homepage and Pixiv Page NSFW:
__________________
cyberbeing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-30, 10:32   Link #70
Pellissier
♪~ Daydreaming ~♪
*Graphic Designer
*Administrator
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Italy
New Megami:

__________________
Pellissier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-30, 21:24   Link #71
Snooker
Call me neet.
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Finland
Age: 29
Anyone can find Kuro Index.....sorry Misha Kreuzhev pic.????
__________________
Snooker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-31, 11:14   Link #72
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Classified
Here's a pic that someone shown me that will you be talking about.
Also:

This pic will make you see Toma differently.

This pic will please the TomaxItsuwa fans.

This pic will displease TomaxMikoto fans.

Oh and this pic NSFW so it may or may not turn you on. Here's the pic.
Spoiler for NSFW:
__________________
MrTerrorist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-31, 13:39   Link #73
Miraluka
Even after hope's lost...
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pellissier View Post
New Megami:

Oh*heart attack* the pics are awesome I think you should put it in a spoiler with the NSFW text XD

Last edited by Miraluka; 2009-01-31 at 13:54.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-31, 13:56   Link #74
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
Here's a pic that someone shown me that will you be talking about.
Also:

This pic will make you see Toma differently.

This pic will please the TomaxItsuwa fans.

This pic will displease TomaxMikoto fans.

Oh and this pic NSFW so it may or may not turn you on. Here's the pic.
Spoiler for NSFW:
EDIT: disregard that, I found it. Oh, why did the Kaori doujin had to break my... um, abstinence from H... >_<
__________________
I like to run portable on my dude, so I ran while running runs in my portably portable, dude-like dude.

Kazuma Kamachi FC

Since we are all so trigger happy about certain behaviors that we do when talking about his works.

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----

Last edited by Master Assassin; 2009-01-31 at 14:07.
Master Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-31, 15:22   Link #75
Miraluka
Even after hope's lost...
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Assassin View Post
EDIT: disregard that, I found it. Oh, why did the Kaori doujin had to break my... um, abstinence from H... >_<
So that pic is from a H-doujin.... yay for you Touma
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-31, 15:26   Link #76
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Classified
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
So that pic is from a H-doujin.... yay for you Touma
Oh Crap, does that mean i gonna get banned?
__________________
MrTerrorist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-31, 17:32   Link #77
Moci
just an ordinary alien...
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Hungary
Age: 30
Send a message via MSN to Moci
Anyone have a full in english? If the answer yes, please send me a private message.
I have the 'original'... delicious Kaori-neechin.
__________________
Moci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-31, 21:07   Link #78
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Age: 25
Well, I guess its whereabouts is best left at our discretion. Don't wanna tell because I'm not supposed to.
__________________
I like to run portable on my dude, so I ran while running runs in my portably portable, dude-like dude.

Kazuma Kamachi FC

Since we are all so trigger happy about certain behaviors that we do when talking about his works.

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Master Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-01, 04:28   Link #79
Moci
just an ordinary alien...
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Hungary
Age: 30
Send a message via MSN to Moci
You're so mean... but i already found it, muhaha!


A scan:

__________________
Moci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-01, 06:56   Link #80
Bordix
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moci View Post
You're so mean... but i already found it, muhaha!


A scan:

Kaori looks really different there.... she kinda looks uhhh... "fun". It's like her serious side disappeared
(must be the jacket )
__________________
.
Bordix is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
images

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 13:49.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.