AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2004-05-27, 14:21   Link #81
White_Line
Member
 
Join Date: May 2004
Send a message via AIM to White_Line
Wink

O___O

*claps* I luv all your Naruto drawings!! ^_______^ Keep it up, you rock!
White_Line is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-30, 05:00   Link #82
Yama_Le_Rouge
I'm branded, I'm doomed
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by .gaara
HI ALL! i'm BACK..with love... this is my latest piece featuring lovely Itachi and his brother!

sorry the picture is pretty big so I used spoiler tag

Spoiler:
Pretty cool. This one kickass!!!
Yama_Le_Rouge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-06, 18:36   Link #83
.gaara
i'm in love --- :O
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: L o n d o n
Age: 29
hi all, I RETURNED! after hitting some art block which still havent cleared completely. I bought myself a scanner which means I will be doing a lot of lineart on paper. I blieve they create better effect than CGed version. but it's a struggle for me to go back to traditional method made me suffer for days~ >.< but here is one which i just did, pencil for line art and cg for the background and colour. enjoy x3
.gaara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-06, 19:29   Link #84
Asura
should i stay longer?
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Hong Kong until May 6 2006.... it's paradise ;)
Send a message via MSN to Asura
i love it! the perspective, the shading..even down to the sketchyness.. it's unusual to see from the worm's perspective..
Asura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-07, 08:00   Link #85
senti_MENTAL
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
.gaara, did you read my PM?
senti_MENTAL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-07, 11:56   Link #86
.gaara
i'm in love --- :O
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: L o n d o n
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by senti_MENTAL
.gaara, did you read my PM?
oh oh I'm sorry I just noticed it now. I will get to you asap
.gaara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-07, 13:02   Link #87
get_a_life
hentai! banzai!
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: pasadena, ca
Age: 29
Send a message via AIM to get_a_life
Quote:
Originally Posted by .gaara
Line version


Colored version
i think you know whats a little funky. yes. the placement of the left arm. i think you should make neji's left arm cross his front. that'd look more "whole" you know? i dont know if im too picky but it just bugs me that his left arm is covered. =\. everything else is way too and i like how you lengthened his limbs n stuff. nice style.
get_a_life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-07, 13:10   Link #88
get_a_life
hentai! banzai!
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: pasadena, ca
Age: 29
Send a message via AIM to get_a_life
Quote:
Originally Posted by .gaara
ok guys. this will be my last work in awhile. nasty exam are coming up. thanks for all ur support. I will be back in...3 weeks I love you all!

thats a nice haku. you left out the femininity thought but thats good so i wont get mixed feelings. lol. anyway thats cool but i wish you drew the entire body instead of just knees up. that wouldve been a 5pt bonus!
get_a_life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-07, 14:14   Link #89
senti_MENTAL
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
I'm not really a critique and I don't watch Naruto, but I have to say..

Sexiest. Colouring. Ever.

And I like the poses too.
senti_MENTAL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-07, 16:31   Link #90
bunnykun
What is, what is?
 
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Miami, FL
Age: 29
Damn, you are one skilled mofo. I mean seriously those art is really kick arse good. I havent seen drawings these good since my tatoo artist friend.

Are u majoring in the art industry?

Cause you are really skilled.
Especially the art done of the girls in color, damn.

Cya.
bunnykun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-08, 14:12   Link #91
bunnykun
What is, what is?
 
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Miami, FL
Age: 29
keep up the good work
bunnykun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-08, 14:17   Link #92
Kens
>>
 
Join Date: May 2004
hey gaara are you like 12 years old ? those drawing are shit garbage.
Kens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-08, 19:15   Link #93
.gaara
i'm in love --- :O
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: L o n d o n
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kens
hey gaara are you like 12 years old ? those drawing are shit garbage.
hmmm that could be true, therefore I need improve
.gaara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-08, 19:59   Link #94
anime_luver
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Canada
Age: 23
Send a message via MSN to anime_luver
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kens
hey gaara are you like 12 years old ? those drawing are shit garbage.
you better be being sarcastic! i think .gaara is a great artist. and since you say that, do you think you can do better ? if so, i'd like to see. but even if you do do better, that gives you no right at all to insult someone's work like that .


p.s. and 12 year olds can draw well too! i happen to know one.
anime_luver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-08, 20:05   Link #95
Kens
>>
 
Join Date: May 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by .gaara
hmmm that could be true, therefore I need improve

lol are you kidding gaara. u need to improve?? U r teh PWNage! i was just kidding ur artwork is insanely awesome. Ur work already look professional! looks like ur practice paied off while mine stayed in the toilet.
Kens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-09, 19:50   Link #96
Yama_Le_Rouge
I'm branded, I'm doomed
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kens
hey gaara are you like 12 years old ? those drawing are shit garbage.
Quote:
Originally Posted by .gaara
hmmm that could be true, therefore I need improve
They are not garbage, but if we have to compared your naruto fanart to your other works, they are less detailed and lose quality. Probably because of the simple style of naruto. But well, they are still good too ^^
Yama_Le_Rouge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-09, 20:36   Link #97
.gaara
i'm in love --- :O
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: L o n d o n
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yama_Le_Rouge
They are not garbage, but if we have to compared your naruto fanart to your other works, they are less detailed and lose quality. Probably because of the simple style of naruto. But well, they are still good too ^^
this cant be helped though becoz the naruto ones are more like manga style and the other ones are pretty close the real life. therefore different shading style are used
.gaara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-10, 00:13   Link #98
Look
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
still drooling over your new works! ^ ^
love the clothes folds and texture of the last post (the blue shirt person one)
Look is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-10, 23:18   Link #99
.gaara
i'm in love --- :O
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: L o n d o n
Age: 29
wooo ok, here is the contest piece from the NT forum of the naruto fanart thingy

Any1 ever thought about Neji fights Sasuke? it would be fun and yes, Sasuke will get his butt kicked. sorry it's the truth!!!!

The time setting would be sometime around afternoon before sunset therefore the colour is yellow/brownish I like it
.gaara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-11, 22:43   Link #100
xfordained
you should die
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
good idea but u need to improve on the hands and face also in my opinion if they were farther away it would give a greater sense of isolation
xfordained is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:48.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.