AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Clannad

Notices

Old 2008-12-26, 04:04   Link #561
kyosak
poo

I'm really doubtful about this but I figured I'd ask anyway.

Is there anyway to take the translated SEEN file for the PC version of the game and implement it to the PSP version? I have the ISO of Clannad for PSP on my computer (in Japanese of course) and I'd love to be able to play the translated version on my PSP. Has this ever been attempted? Thanks in advance.
kyosak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-28, 11:38   Link #562
Shaleya

I searched for almost two days now ... but I can't find the Translation Patch, that translates the game into english.

The link on this site (http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php?t=77237)
Does not work!

http://aoi.hiranomoe.com/upload/Seen-0.94.rar Does not work for me.

Could someone please tell me where to download the translation patch? That would be very very nice.
Shaleya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-28, 23:11   Link #563
Firanoic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaleya View Post
I searched for almost two days now ... but I can't find the Translation Patch, that translates the game into english.

The link on this site (http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php?t=77237)
Does not work!

http://aoi.hiranomoe.com/upload/Seen-0.94.rar Does not work for me.

Could someone please tell me where to download the translation patch? That would be very very nice.
You can download the files here. This website is from the guys at Baka Tsuki btw, mentioned 3 posts back.

Download the second (RealLiveFiles.rar) and third (SEEN_snapshot_20081207.rar) links on that page, and paste all the downloaded files into your CLANNAD folder, which should be C:\KEY\CLANNAD. Replace any files if asked. Remember to clear your SAVEDATA folder at C:\KEY\CLANNAD\SAVEDATA before putting the downloaded files into your CLANNAD folder.

Hope this helps.
Firanoic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-29, 13:44   Link #564
Shaleya

I am sorry for being so dumb.
Thank you very much for giving me this piece of Information! Finally everything works and Clannad can take me on it's journey.

Thank you!
Shaleya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-13, 19:11   Link #565
Strike-Zero

Anyone having a problem on Fuuko's route? After I do [4] Switch what she's holding (Lv2) (Fuko Master GET), the bgm just stops playing. It won't play throughout the whole route even the ending song that plays during the credits won't play.

I'm using the latest Seen.txt and RealLiveFiles from the SVN site for the game + voice patch. I did every route except for Koumura and Nagisa and they all worked perfectly. Maybe I should try to reinstall the game.
Strike-Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-13, 19:49   Link #566
LemonMunchies

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyosak View Post
I'm really doubtful about this but I figured I'd ask anyway.

Is there anyway to take the translated SEEN file for the PC version of the game and implement it to the PSP version? I have the ISO of Clannad for PSP on my computer (in Japanese of course) and I'd love to be able to play the translated version on my PSP. Has this ever been attempted? Thanks in advance.
Try opening up the .ISO file and extract the SEEN file into it? It might work if its a .iso file and if it has a SEEN.txt file in it. I haven't tried this myself yet.
LemonMunchies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-13, 20:07   Link #567
IkutoCat
Anime obsessed freak

Send a message via AIM to IkutoCat
Agggh

so i've downloaded the the two files and put them in my clannad file, but the game STILL isn't translated! What should I do?
Old 2009-01-13, 21:06   Link #568
LemonMunchies

The GUI isn't translated or the text box in the game? Have you replaced the SEEN.txt file with the translated SEEN.txt file? v.94

When I mean GUI I mean the interface... er the orange-yellowish buttons that made sound when you mouse hovers over it.
LemonMunchies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-14, 18:59   Link #569
IkutoCat
Anime obsessed freak

Send a message via AIM to IkutoCat
I found out what happened. I didn't get the voice patch yet. :/ I'm getting it soon, so yeah. But thank you for your help!
Old 2009-01-20, 14:23   Link #570
iczelion74
Lost Soul

http://www.assembla.com/wiki/show/aL...qr3ztFab7jnrAJ

So the above page says to use Realive 1.3.9.5 for non-voice and 1.5.0.4 for Full Voice yet they dont offer a download for the 1.5.0.4 reallive. So can I use 1.3.9.5 for the Full Voice version?
Old 2009-01-23, 00:52   Link #571
velocity7

1.5.0.4 RealLive is already part of FULL VOICE, you won't need to download anything.
Old 2009-01-24, 11:37   Link #572
mystikz

i've got the latest scene with the full voice and all but on april 25th of the nagisa/fuko route when sunohara starts talking about basketball I get some bug where it says Okazaki San before all text. anyone had this happen or know a fix? it just affects saves on this route after this point.

Last edited by mystikz; 2009-01-24 at 12:28.
mystikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-24, 13:32   Link #573
Strike-Zero

Quote:
Originally Posted by mystikz View Post
i've got the latest scene with the full voice and all but on april 25th of the nagisa/fuko route when sunohara starts talking about basketball I get some bug where it says Okazaki San before all text. anyone had this happen or know a fix? it just affects saves on this route after this point.
I think the person who translated that part of Fuuko's route did that. I also found out that after you do the Fuuko leveling up thingy several times the bgm will cease to function. Only way I found to avoid it was to select options that would not get me a level up or a costume.
Strike-Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-01, 10:28   Link #574
apachai

Hi, I've downloaded the files and put them into my clannad file, but the game-menu isn't translated. What should I do?
apachai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-05, 06:32   Link #575
Vegard Aune

Quote:
Originally Posted by mystikz View Post
I just got that glitch too. Very annoying. Sure hope that won't continue for the entire duration of the game, because playing through the entire game like that (also, a few lines seem to have been REPLACED with just "Okazaki-sanOkazaki-sanOkazaki-sanOkazaki-san...") doesn't exactly seem particularly amusing.

...Oh, and the patch works with Full Voice now? If so, I suppose now would be a good time to actually go buy the game. (<-Currently playing a downloaded version...)
Old 2009-02-07, 09:26   Link #576
Woodchips
つかれた!

Heyo,

Just wondering if someone could help me out here. I've got the game and patched it all up, it opens and is translated perfectly, but it seems as though there is something wrong with the config, as it comes up with an error. Something about scfme and doesn't allow me to tinker with the setting. Only issue with that is, my display is buggered. Cuts out a big chunk of the image, and no amount of tinkering with it on my end has seemed to fix it. Anyone got suggestions?
Woodchips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-08, 03:09   Link #577
screwdriver

Awesome thanks The games voices and Tomoya's are translated but the menus and options are not.
Is the patch supposed to translate them aswell?

Last edited by screwdriver; 2009-02-08 at 04:10.
screwdriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-08, 15:16   Link #578
eversynth

Quote:
Originally Posted by screwdriver View Post
Awesome thanks The games voices and Tomoya's are translated but the menus and options are not.
Is the patch supposed to translate them aswell?
No, at the moment the patch contains only the translated text.

If anybody wants, I can modify the menu images, I have a translation at hand.

Edit: Oh boy, even the buttons are textured, I didn't notice it. I'm working on it, but it will require a little more than I expected.

DONE!

Well, I have modified the Options Menu using the translation I have:

The screen above is in-game graphics, not a modified jpg.

But it looks like not many people care... <_<

Ok, now i will translate the main menu (the yellow one). So maybe the next time I am playing during the night I won't click load instead of save (caused by staying up late).

Last edited by eversynth; 2009-02-08 at 18:07. Reason: editing done
eversynth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-08, 18:19   Link #579
eversynth

Does anyone have the translation of the text on top of this gray window?
It's the auto mode settings.

http://i44.tinypic.com/286qu8n.jpg

Otherwise i'll just write "Auto mode settings" on top and translate the rest.

This one was a PIA to make, and the trasparency didn't turn out perfect:

Hey, look, a translated main menu:

The entire menu system, translated, shouldn't occupy more than 3mbytes finished and rar'ed.

I'll continue translating tomorrow...

BTW, in the meantime... I'll gladly edit other scenes if someone provides me with a translation or a link to a translation. (example: misae epilogue)

Last edited by eversynth; 2009-02-08 at 19:52.
eversynth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-08, 20:40   Link #580
Supergrunch
Tegenaria gigantea

Send a message via MSN to Supergrunch
Hmm, I was fiddling about with this SVN with my copy of full voice and managed to accidentally delete read.sav and save999.sav, and now I of course can't get it to work without something drastic like a reinstall. I'd be thankful to anyone who could give me these files (from the full voice version). Call me a pirate if you like, but that isn't the case.

Tags
bishoujo, game patch, key, pc game, translation