AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2009-02-09, 01:03   Link #1
4Tran

Gundam 00 - Innovator discussion

The Innovators

The purpose of this thread is to provide a place to discuss all things Innovator related.

This discussion may include, but is not limited to:
  • The origin of the Innovators.
  • Their biology.
  • Their powers and limitations.
  • Their leadership structure/factions.
  • Their goals.
  • Humans as potential Innovators.
While there is still relatively sparse information about the Innovators, please separate what can be classified as fact from conjecture, and don't bring up theories that have been already refuted by the show. (E.g. no calling them all genderless)

Spoiler Policy
  • Any post based on information in advance of the anime will be deleted unless a spoiler tag is used.
    Spoiler tags should not be used except where discussing spoilers, lest people be afraid to read your post.
  • Adding a Spoiler tag:
    Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
    Make sure that you include a title for the spoiler!
  • Please use the Report button if you see any unmarked spoilers:
    Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar.
    Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators to locate and deal with problems quickly.
  • Posting unmarked spoilers may result in a ban.
    Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
    The moderators prefer to use bans only if warnings are ignored.

Known Innovators:
  • Ribbons Almark
  • Hilling Care
  • Regene Regetta
  • Tieria Erde
  • Revive Revival
  • Anew Returner
  • Bring Stabbity
  • Devine Nova
Old 2009-02-09, 01:07   Link #2
GN0010 Nosferatu
Burning Red!

Man where to start....

Hmm...I wonder how one goes about "applying" for the job application of being an Innovator.
GN0010 Nosferatu is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-09, 01:31   Link #3
Kenshin3
Gundam Wing Zero

1 - Ribbins was the creator of the other innovators..at least those who are with him now, it's possible that Teria and ribbins had similar roles to play, but ribbins got corrupted.

2 - I see no structure in the innovator system other than they all listen to ribbins.

3 - They seem to be enhanced humans..but posess nothing more than humans..simply better reflexes and such..but not like laser eyes and such..they're like co-ordinators..special people, not super people.
Kenshin3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-09, 01:48   Link #4
Nesty

Regene Regetta may have his (her?) own motives, doesn't seem to agree with everything that ribbons is doing right now
Old 2009-02-09, 02:27   Link #5
Exia_00
Gundam Meister

Send a message via MSN to Exia_00 Send a message via Yahoo to Exia_00
my theory on Anew, is that she knows she is an innovator, but she is unaware of the motives of Ribbons, after all wang introduced her to the Vashti's so in a sense she isnt siding with Ribbons, she also might not be fully aware of her connection with Revive tho she knows he is her counterpart
Old 2009-02-09, 03:55   Link #6
Theron
Professional Lurker

I have to say Innovators had a better fashion designer in previous season.

Join the clubs! Yeah, I don't have anything smarter to say. -_-' T_T
«You know what I'd do. I mean, if I had my goddamn choice? ...»
Theron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-09, 06:59   Link #7
Ardi220288
Rooaaarrrr

I wonder if Innovator could have a kid?
Ardi220288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-09, 07:04   Link #8
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ardi220288 View Post
Why wouldn't they? The only physical difference between a human and an Innovator is the presence of nanomachines within their bodies.
Old 2009-02-09, 07:18   Link #9
Ardi220288
Rooaaarrrr

Hmm aren't their DNA also being manipulated? Even if they could have a kid their kid migh be infertile.

Why Innovator conside themselves as humanity next evolution. From my point of view they're more like a mutant
Ardi220288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-09, 07:22   Link #10
seravee
Missing Wonderful Tieria

too late to start this topic - it's already 18 episode gone and 2 innovators dead already

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ardi220288 View Post
ask lyle since he tried
seravee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-09, 08:15   Link #11
Urei
Star Designer
*Graphic Designer

I wonder about their origin.

There must be a reason why Aeolia was able to create something like an Innovator while the rest of the world couldn't. Most probably it's something tech wise that Aeolia had and others didn't. GN Particles? Maybe the process of creation has something to do with manipulating the DNA so that it can adapt to the particles.

AD 2314 Mobile Suit Gundam 00
~A wakening of the Trailblazer~

Urei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-09, 08:30   Link #12
Knight_SV

Ribbons i think is scary mastermind, he already know that Wang is double crossed both innovator and celestial being but he just let her, and also might be known that Regene is going to betray him but he also just let him do as he likes.... i wonder what Ribbons actually thinking
Knight_SV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-09, 08:54   Link #13
LightningZERO
You are Dominated!
*Author

It seems that Regene is a believer of Aelio's cause. He really thinks that they are improving the human race. Ribbons, on the other hand, at time he seems rather power hungry, but sometimes seems really dedicated to the Aelio's cause at all. I predict Regene will backstab him, but then Ribbons is aware of it...
Old 2009-02-09, 08:55   Link #14
Aznavour0079
Maroon Comet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight_SV View Post
Ribbons i think is scary mastermind, he already know that Wang is double crossed both innovator and celestial being but he just let her, and also might be known that Regene is going to betray him but he also just let him do as he likes.... i wonder what Ribbons actually thinking

Ribbons may know the future actions of regene since he is the creator, although i am speculating, but regene may have a few tricks up his sleeve. 2 innovators down.. i still think revive will play a major role in the future; im not a fan BTW.. i wonder if ribbons know of the existence of the newtype world
Aznavour0079 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-09, 10:51   Link #15
Exia_00
Gundam Meister

Send a message via MSN to Exia_00 Send a message via Yahoo to Exia_00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aznavour0079 View Post
Ribbons may know the future actions of regene since he is the creator, although i am speculating, but regene may have a few tricks up his sleeve. 2 innovators down.. i still think revive will play a major role in the future; im not a fan BTW.. i wonder if ribbons know of the existence of the newtype world
he might only know abit, he was shocked to see wat the Effect of Trans Am 00 Raiser, creating the Quantum GN particles
Old 2009-02-09, 10:56   Link #16
kakakka

I don't trust much of what Ribbon said about him being Regene's creator....
It just might be something to say to keep Regene from going further from betraying him...
kakakka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-09, 13:35   Link #17
Nerroth
Alea iacta est.

Was there a pic posted here before showing an image of various scientists that disappeared in the decades after Aeolia's own disappearance, that had been shopped to show comparisons to the Innovators which may share genetic data from each?
Old 2009-02-09, 18:00   Link #18
Arachne

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakakka View Post
I don't trust much of what Ribbon said about him being Regene's creator....
It just might be something to say to keep Regene from going further from betraying him...
But Ribbons said he is already aware of Regene's betrayal and that he doesn't care. In fact, he may allow Regene to do as he wishes because it may work to Ribbons' advantage.
Arachne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-09, 19:28   Link #19
kakakka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arachne View Post
But Ribbons said he is already aware of Regene's betrayal and that he doesn't care. In fact, he may allow Regene to do as he wishes because it may work to Ribbons' advantage.
I don't remember, care to tell what episode it was?
kakakka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-09, 19:43   Link #20
ElldenStorm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerroth View Post
Was there a pic posted here before showing an image of various scientists that disappeared in the decades after Aeolia's own disappearance, that had been shopped to show comparisons to the Innovators which may share genetic data from each?
I called bullshit on it. For the simple reason that if you're going to use that as a way to nitpick comparisons. Very little was comparable, as the Innovators appear, physically somewhere around 18-20, and everyone in the images was 30-45 in all probability. The way people age and the way their facial structure would change eliminates any real comparison that might be possible. Furthermore, we have to remember that this is an anime. While keeping within the same style, there are really only soo many ways to draw a multitude of characters, to the point where there is an increasingly higher probability that the characters will share similarities between one another.

Moral of my explaination. Until it is established cannonically within the Manga or Anime, it is nothing more then speculation, and should be considered as such, PERIOD.
ElldenStorm is offline   Reply With Quote