AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2009-02-08, 22:38   Link #2881
Nina_FireSword
Evil Dark Woman
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Poland/Warsaw
Age: 26
Hello ^-^

I;m requesting two signatures 350x125 with title RAX on it in this style

http://img213.imageshack.us/my.php?i...gna2nk7vm9.jpg

Images:

http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/6848/483950pn6.jpg

http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/1...ygirls7os7.jpg
__________________


Tomadou kotoba ataeraretemo jibun no kokoro tada uwa no sora Moshi watashi kara ugoku no naraba subete kaeru no nara kuro ni suru
Nina_FireSword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-09, 00:44   Link #2882
Hujisaki
<3 MiSa!
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Wherever the hell I want .o!
Send a message via AIM to Hujisaki Send a message via MSN to Hujisaki Send a message via Yahoo to Hujisaki
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Rick View Post


Oh nice sigs, I really like them! Thanks alot Evil Rick ^^
__________________
- PASSIVE LUNATICATION -
Hujisaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-09, 01:33   Link #2883
Evil Rick
Black Dragon
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: In the Netherrealm, thinking who to betray next...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nina_FireSword View Post
After looking at these pics you choosed I got some crazy ideas





If you don't like them, it's okay
__________________
Evil Rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-09, 01:44   Link #2884
Kafriel
Senior Guest
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Athens (GMT+2)
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Rick View Post
This one?

yeah,thanks
__________________
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-09, 01:53   Link #2885
Ehko
its a boy :o
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ankoku-chan View Post
Could someone please make me a sig using this? You can do whatever you want with it, as long as both Arc and Sion are present, and "Ankoku-chan" is written. Thank you ^_^

Another one I rushed. Pretty simple.. hope you like it :s
__________________

Ehko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-09, 12:23   Link #2886
|Simple|
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Hello. Could someone make a signature + avatar from those pics please? Ofcourse you don't need to make them all One person can choose one from them and when finish i'll edit post and delete pic. Arigatou ^^

Add my nick to sig: Simple (each letter in diffrend colour plox :P)

Hatsune Miku
Spoiler:


Dunno who, but pic is great
Spoiler:


Hatsune Miku 2
Spoiler:


Sheryl
Spoiler:



Last edited by |Simple|; 2009-02-09 at 12:48.
|Simple| is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-09, 13:29   Link #2887
Nina_FireSword
Evil Dark Woman
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Poland/Warsaw
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Rick View Post
After looking at these pics you choosed I got some crazy ideas





If you don't like them, it's okay
Its ok but if you change a little,to many dark and in this 2nd sig to many flash eye ^^
__________________


Tomadou kotoba ataeraretemo jibun no kokoro tada uwa no sora Moshi watashi kara ugoku no naraba subete kaeru no nara kuro ni suru
Nina_FireSword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-09, 17:44   Link #2888
SentientX
~aniaddicted~
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: ~outer space~
Age: 25
i wonder ^_^ is it possible for Some_One(and i'm prerry sure it is ) to make some sweet sig from. the main "point" is "Love & Peace"

Spoiler:
__________________
<3
SentientX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-09, 18:47   Link #2889
Teshiro
What the deuce?!
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Central Europe
Send a message via ICQ to Teshiro
Quote:
Originally Posted by SentientX View Post
i wonder ^_^ is it possible for Some_One(and i'm prerry sure it is ) to make some sweet sig from. the main "point" is "Love & Peace"

Spoiler:
Like this? Hope I did it as requested ^,^

__________________
Click Stewie to enter my homeland of Unicorns and Rainbows.
The Victory shall yet be mine!
Teshiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-09, 19:04   Link #2890
Saiga Tatsumi
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Utah
Can somebody make me a signature with this picture?
Spoiler for Megurine Luka:


Of Megurine Luka from Vocaloid If you could please get rid of the name on the picture( by her leg) when you make the sig
And the purple spheres around her
Please just put the name Setsuna Efu Seiei Somewhere.

I hope you can do my request thank you.
If i need some changes I'll let you know.
__________________
Saiga Tatsumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-09, 19:08   Link #2891
Ankoku-chan
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: In my own little world...
Send a message via Yahoo to Ankoku-chan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ehko View Post



Another one I rushed. Pretty simple.. hope you like it :s
Yes, that's fine. Thank you^_^
Ankoku-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-09, 20:22   Link #2892
Lord Uiruu
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Age: 21
Question

hay can I request a siggy of this? with "Uiruu" on it?
Spoiler for karate lessons:
Lord Uiruu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-09, 20:40   Link #2893
Ehko
its a boy :o
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Uiruu View Post
hay can I request a siggy of this? with "Uiruu" on it?
Spoiler for karate lessons:
a non anime sig

Ill work on it in a sec and edit when Im done
__________________

Ehko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-09, 20:50   Link #2894
Lord Uiruu
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Age: 21
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ehko View Post
a non anime sig

Ill work on it in a sec and edit when Im done
thank you! i thought it was funny! xD
Lord Uiruu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-09, 22:28   Link #2895
Ehko
its a boy :o
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 23
Sorry to make you wait ><

I had something come up and it put the job on hold lol.








The skin color was rly a pain so somewhere in the middle of adjustments I gave up :< so yeah I think I rly screwed up, but I got the gist of it right I think.
__________________


Last edited by Ehko; 2009-02-09 at 23:16.
Ehko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-09, 22:38   Link #2896
darkchibi07
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Age: 29
Send a message via AIM to darkchibi07 Send a message via MSN to darkchibi07
All right, I would like a sig with dimensions of 200 by 40 using this pic:



I would like it to have a border and have text that says "Twilight Kiss" with font style and overall adjusted sig coloring in the style of Vampire Knight (at the very least make it so it gives off a vampire-themed atmosphere).

Thank you for your time!
__________________

darkchibi07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-10, 00:00   Link #2897
Ehko
its a boy :o
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by |Simple| View Post
Hello. Could someone make a signature + avatar from those pics please? Ofcourse you don't need to make them all One person can choose one from them and when finish i'll edit post and delete pic. Arigatou ^^

Add my nick to sig: Simple (each letter in diffrend colour plox :P)

Hatsune Miku
Spoiler:


Dunno who, but pic is great
Spoiler:


Hatsune Miku 2
Spoiler:


Sheryl
Spoiler:


does simple like simple tags because i think im too tired to make anything lol




I did the first one but i was even too tired to render it for anything excluding the given background. So if anyone wants to put one over mine please do.
__________________

Ehko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-10, 06:34   Link #2898
Mon Cheri
nope
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saiga Tatsumi View Post
Can somebody make me a signature with this picture?
Spoiler for Megurine Luka:


Of Megurine Luka from Vocaloid If you could please get rid of the name on the picture( by her leg) when you make the sig
And the purple spheres around her
Please just put the name Setsuna Efu Seiei Somewhere.

I hope you can do my request thank you.
If i need some changes I'll let you know.
Here you go:



I hope you like it
Mon Cheri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-10, 09:18   Link #2899
DarkPerfection
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Signature

Can some1 make me a siggie with this pic?
Spoiler for Picture:

Text: iGawdlyMuffin
Size: 400x200
__________________
DarkPerfection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-10, 10:06   Link #2900
|Simple|
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ehko View Post
does simple like simple tags because i think im too tired to make anything lol




I did the first one but i was even too tired to render it for anything excluding the given background. So if anyone wants to put one over mine please do.


OK thnaks :>

Also i'll wait, mby some1 else make better (no offence) :P
|Simple| is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
request, signature

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 19:41.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.