AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Chrno Crusade

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2004-06-01, 01:45   Link #1
Guido
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Monterrey, México
Age: 34
Final episode confirmed for the 10th

This is a conjecture I'm making due that both episodes 22 and 23 were delayed 1-2 weeks later.

I could presume the same's gonna happen for episode 24, likely because the staff would want to work out the ending with serious treatment, thus giving it an ending touch that will leave the audience with satisfaction.

However, as I'm saying, this is only pure speculation which will not know until episode 23 airs this Thursday, and Fuji TV makes the announcement for the final episode air date.

Last edited by Guido; 2004-06-02 at 16:57. Reason: Final episode confirmed for the 10th
Guido is offline  
Old 2004-06-01, 02:29   Link #2
Joe Dalton
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
holy shiznit batman...
Joe Dalton is offline  
Old 2004-06-01, 09:24   Link #3
Fei-san
Monkeykyou Sharingan
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Schweden, ja!
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guido
This is a conjecture I'm making due that both episodes 22 and 23 were delayed 1-2 weeks later.

I could presume the same's gonna happen for episode 24, likely because the staff would want to work out the ending with serious treatment, thus giving it an ending touch that will leave the audience with satisfaction.

However, as I'm saying, this is only pure speculation which will not know until episode 23 airs this Thursday, and Fuji TV makes the announcement for the final episode air date.
There are many ways i can put this....so i will
nosé José, noway, never,naha,nope,no, and of course my favorite a man falling down a cliff....NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
...........
............
*SPLASH!!*
__________________
Dansa med oss klappa era händer,gör som vi gör, ta några steg åt vänster nu är ni här med Karamelldansen
Fei-san is offline  
Old 2004-06-02, 16:49   Link #4
Guido
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Monterrey, México
Age: 34
Glad that I turned out to be paranoid.

Everything's okay guys, Fuji TV has announced the broadcast for the final Chrno Crusade episode to be scheduled for next week, June 10th.

Here you can find the announcement:
http://www.fujitv.co.jp/b_hp/chrono/
Guido is offline  
Old 2004-06-03, 12:14   Link #5
Yamano667
Banned
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: The moon :)
Send a message via MSN to Yamano667
KOOL, neato, so its going to be 24 episodes?!! ..
Yamano667 is offline  
Old 2004-06-03, 23:16   Link #6
Ero-Sannin
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Kuwait
Age: 30
Send a message via MSN to Ero-Sannin
i heard people bragging about it being 26 episodes long...

anyways this series rules, its much better than FMA.
Ero-Sannin is offline  
Old 2004-06-05, 04:36   Link #7
pyu
Crouchety Old Man
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Singapore
Send a message via MSN to pyu
Er. No. Gonzo has utterly butchered whatever good things there are about Chrno Crusade as it approaches the end. Pathetic really, they could have done a much better job with the material they have.
pyu is offline  
Old 2004-06-08, 10:27   Link #8
Fei-san
Monkeykyou Sharingan
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Schweden, ja!
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Sannin
i heard people bragging about it being 26 episodes long...

anyways this series rules, its much better than FMA.
oh please, this series is more butchered then a ham
__________________
Dansa med oss klappa era händer,gör som vi gör, ta några steg åt vänster nu är ni här med Karamelldansen
Fei-san is offline  
Old 2004-06-08, 11:16   Link #9
sarcasteak
WAHA~
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: World overloaded with fun
Age: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Sannin
anyways this series rules, its much better than FMA.
Both greatly excelled at butchering the original manga, but I'd say CC actually did a much better job as of now...a better job of butchering, that is.


I hope no one will retort with the silly "you say that just because it's anime" junk; it is human nature to compare for the better, and when I see an adaptation that is clearly inferior to the original, I will say so. It's that simple.
__________________
sarcasteak is offline  
Old 2004-06-09, 13:50   Link #10
Guido
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Monterrey, México
Age: 34
Broadcast for Chrno Crusade has finished in Japan.

End of Chrno Crusade.

Last edited by Guido; 2004-06-09 at 14:16.
Guido is offline  
Old 2004-06-10, 02:26   Link #11
Altimit
Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Sannin
i heard people bragging about it being 26 episodes long...

anyways this series rules, its much better than FMA.
If you think lame and/or pointless main character deaths that take under 2 seconds and nonsensical plot elements are good, then I guess you're right.
Altimit is offline  
Old 2004-06-10, 02:40   Link #12
xxjc1104xx
Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: California
Age: 29
Send a message via AIM to xxjc1104xx Send a message via MSN to xxjc1104xx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altimit
If you think lame and/or pointless main character deaths that take under 2 seconds and nonsensical plot elements are good, then I guess you're right.
Now that's a bit exaggerating... and nonsesical plot elements? In what way?
xxjc1104xx is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 16:26.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.