AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > AnimeSuki & Technology > Download Help

Notices

Old 2004-06-01, 23:00   Link #1
nukunuku
cat+android=catgirl!

naruto episodes

im very sorry if this is the wrong forum to post this but ive been here a while and dont wanna leave so ill just post it here! me luvs naruto. me wants naruto. how do i use bittorent to get naruto? dont say mean things to me im having a hard time, i havent been here as long as you people.
nukunuku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-01, 23:03   Link #2
raikage
日本語を食べません!

I've seen you here long enough

Anyhow, what issues exactly are you having with BitTorrent? Have you installed it? Can't find a good client? No idea how to use it?

EDIT: BTW, I believe there is actually a BitTorrent/DL forum here on AnimeSuki.
raikage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-01, 23:04   Link #3
DracoBattousai
Within the Shadows

Get BitTorrent and Shareaza or at least that's what I got, everything you open for BitTorrent opens up in Shareaza, where it usually finds more sources to download from and downloads quicker.

"The body is but a vessel for the soul, a puppet which bends to the souls tyranny. And lo, the body is not eternal, for it must feed on the flesh of others, lest it return to the dust whence it came. Therefore must the soul decieve, despise, and murder men."
DracoBattousai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-01, 23:05   Link #4
aliensquare

well, if you want to watch naruto, then download it and watch it! ^^^^^^^
aliensquare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-01, 23:12   Link #5
nukunuku
cat+android=catgirl!

(confused like a new born puppy) lemme see.... i downloaded bittorent. yes yes i did that. then i go to narutofan.com and it leads me to a link to episodes. yep yep did that. then i click it and pick where to save it.yep yep did that. it takes to long and i click cancel. how am i suppose to continue the download? it said i could! where is it? then i wake up the next day and find a file that says its naruto episodes whatever #. but then it dosent play cuz divx says it corrupt or not correct format. did i not finish download? there is something i missed but i dont know what it is. you people have the episodes! your smart! you tell me how! step by step detail so i dont get lost(i get lost alot) i have some episodes that i got off direct download links but there is only a few episodes.
Old 2004-06-01, 23:17   Link #6
DracoBattousai
Within the Shadows

Okay I'll try to help.

When you select something to download and it opens up in Bittorrent, it takes too long, you cancel it, not close but cancel it. If Cancel it I'm pretty sure you have to start over, could be wrong though. If you just closed Bittorrent (or exited out of it if you want to think of ti that way) then where you chose to save the file, there should be the file (it won't play because it's not complete) and either that's it, or there should also be another file, same name, but it should open up in Bittorrent for you and continue the download. If there is just one file there, hold down shift and right click on the file and select "open with" and browse for Bittorrent and open the file with that.

I'm trying to help from memory, because as I said, if you get Shareaza, it works better IMO.

Go to www.shareaza.com (not sure if I can put this here or not but I will for now) and get that, every Bittorrent you open up after you install Shareaza should automatically open up in Shareaza instead and download quicker.

"The body is but a vessel for the soul, a puppet which bends to the souls tyranny. And lo, the body is not eternal, for it must feed on the flesh of others, lest it return to the dust whence it came. Therefore must the soul decieve, despise, and murder men."
Old 2004-06-01, 23:24   Link #7
raikage
日本語を食べません!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nukunuku
(confused like a new born puppy) lemme see.... i downloaded bittorent. yes yes i did that. then i go to narutofan.com and it leads me to a link to episodes. yep yep did that. then i click it and pick where to save it.yep yep did that. it takes to long and i click cancel. how am i suppose to continue the download? it said i could! where is it? then i wake up the next day and find a file that says its naruto episodes whatever #. but then it dosent play cuz divx says it corrupt or not correct format. did i not finish download? there is something i missed but i dont know what it is. you people have the episodes! your smart! you tell me how! step by step detail so i dont get lost(i get lost alot) i have some episodes that i got off direct download links but there is only a few episodes.
Um...you're not finishing the d/l. These things take time.

Try TorrentStorm - or at least it works well for me. It's a pretty smart program - it remembers where you set your own d/l path.
raikage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-02, 23:56   Link #8
nukunuku
cat+android=catgirl!

thanks ima try that, im not gonna download anymore programs on my computer anymore, so much spyware and adware has fuked it up.
edit:i didnt cancel it i [x]closed it. does it still download if the window thing isnt up cuz when i started the naruto download again the bar was empty meaning its finished?its called"[TW]-NarutoEpisode01DVD.mp4" does that explain anything? the downloaded ones r naruto episodes 13-16. thats all i know.
Old 2004-06-03, 01:07   Link #9
DracoBattousai
Within the Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by nukunuku
thanks ima try that, im not gonna download anymore programs on my computer anymore, so much spyware and adware has fuked it up.
edit:i didnt cancel it i [x]closed it. does it still download if the window thing isnt up cuz when i started the naruto download again the bar was empty meaning its finished?its called"[TW]-NarutoEpisode01DVD.mp4" does that explain anything? the downloaded ones r naruto episodes 13-16. thats all i know.
Have you ever heard of Spybot Search and Destroy, Ad-Aware 6.0, or HiJackThis. All 3 are excellent Spyware removal programs. If you would liek them PM me and I'll give you the links.

Also, if you opened the BitTorrent back up and it was starting over, if after a few minutes it doesn't resume from it's previous location, then either you never fully closed BitTorrent and it completed, or you completely cancaled it and you have to start over. If you have completed it, and as you said DivX won't play it, then you may just be missing the correct Codec in order to play the file. In which case I recommend you find and download Tsunami Filter Pack and XviD (or I could also send you links to them in the PM). Those two Codec's can usually cover just about any video/audio file out there.