AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > AnimeSuki & Technology > Resharing Requests

Notices

Old 2004-06-02, 16:13   Link #1
anthonyxscotland
Highlander

God Mars

Im stuck on files 6, 9 and 10. 96.5%, 85.6% and 97.6%.. so if anyone could seed this files i would be quite happy
anthonyxscotland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-02, 16:42   Link #2
Invoker
Cast In The Name Of God

Send a message via AIM to Invoker
I'll get right on it.
Invoker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-02, 17:15   Link #3
anthonyxscotland
Highlander

Thanks a bunch More 80's Robot happyness
anthonyxscotland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-12, 00:39   Link #4
paine

Queston

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invoker
I'll get right on it.
Do u know where to find the other episodes because i heard that their were but they were not released.
paine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-15, 07:30   Link #5
exedore
Zentradi Archivist

Quote:
Originally Posted by paine
Do u know where to find the other episodes because i heard that their were but they were not released.
Our website (http://www.l33t-ninj4.net) has all the episodes we've released to date (1-15). New episodes come out every week on Thursday Night/Friday Morning (depending on time zone). Repacks of earlier episodes are released every four weeks.

We're glad that you like the series, and hope that you continue downloading it again in Autumn, as we're putting it on hiatus for seven weeks starting in August to bring you a special goodie from the OVA boom.
exedore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-15, 08:44   Link #6
Invoker
Cast In The Name Of God

Send a message via AIM to Invoker
Quote:
Originally Posted by exedore
We're glad that you like the series, and hope that you continue downloading it again in Autumn, as we're putting it on hiatus for seven weeks starting in August to bring you a special goodie from the OVA boom.
Will Tobikage also be put on the backburner?
Invoker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-15, 10:13   Link #7
Kyoji
I WANT MORE MILK!

not really, since it doesnt follow a release schedule, it just comes out whenever it's done and since it's been hard getting editors it's taking a little bit longer than normal

#anime-classic
Kyoji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-15, 10:15   Link #8
exedore
Zentradi Archivist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invoker
Will Tobikage also be put on the backburner?
I don't believe so. The Tobikage team and GM team are effectively independent beings except that Kyoji and I do QC on each other's projects and we share distro people. The reason why Tobikage #2 isn't out yet is because it's not finished...IIRC Kyoji's plan is to just put it out when each episode's done, whereas Mars comes out regularly, once a week (even though we're usually finished 2-3 eps ahead of release).

The hiatus is to give people a break for a few weeks (ie the sooner 25 is finished, the longer everyone gets to relax since there won't be any more work done on Mars until after Otakon once the work break starts), to give me extra time to edit the not-so-hot scripts in the second arc, and to put something different out for a bit (we don't have the distro resources to do two regular releases in a week). We definately plan to put out both series (Tobikage and God Mars) in full, but a break every now and then helps with the burnout (esp. since I've seen each ep some 3-4 times by the time we've got it ready to put out).
exedore is offline   Reply With Quote