AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Regios

Notices

View Poll Results: Romance is in the air. Multiple selection available!
Layfon x Felli 148 58.96%
Layfon x Nina 84 33.47%
Layfon x Leerin 103 41.04%
Layfon x Gorneo aka --LayGor-- 12 4.78%
Layfon x Mei 43 17.13%
Layfon x Naruki 33 13.15%
Savaris x Layfon x Dixerio 12 4.78%
Dein Dee x Dalshena 7 2.79%
Dein Dee x Nina 2 0.80%
Harley x Nina 11 4.38%
Layfon x Kallian 5 1.99%
Felli x Shante 15 5.98%
Layfon x Other 11 4.38%
Other x Other 20 7.97%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 251. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2009-03-01, 03:34   Link #181
Manji Midou
Aimo ~ Tori no Hito
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
now why would layfon ask out the abusive loli ? it makes no sense...

lf layfon where to ask someone out it would be nina, after all she's the one he has shown the most interest and worry. now that nina will open up to him l can see their relationship growing stronger that is until leerin comes into the picture. that loli will never be in layfon's mind as a love interest.
Manji Midou is offline  
Old 2009-03-01, 06:26   Link #182
TrueKnight
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by manji midou
that loli will gradually/eventually be in layfon's mind as one and only love interest.
Fixed that for you.
TrueKnight is offline  
Old 2009-03-01, 06:42   Link #183
willyvereb
Mad Scientist #0000
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Hungary
Age: 25
Send a message via MSN to willyvereb
And i can't imagine what's the good thing in a loli in swimsuit/bodysuit or other somewhat revealing clothes. You gotta be a lolicon to fall for that...
Perhaps Felli's not a loli just had a loliesque figure(as Shana, Louise and Taiga). She can be loved but not by her figure but by her face and personality...
So Felli has much to be done before Layfon can see her as love interest. In contrast with Nina who didn't seek him and even now declines her feelings towards him. Even tough Layfon more and more biassed towards her. He admires her resolve and they have a somewhat mixed bond already(Captain-Subordinate, Workmate, Student-Teacher).I hope the subs out soon to find out something at last from Leerin.
willyvereb is offline  
Old 2009-03-01, 11:45   Link #184
Manji Midou
Aimo ~ Tori no Hito
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueKnight View Post
Fixed that for you.
it never hurts to dream
Manji Midou is offline  
Old 2009-03-01, 17:15   Link #185
zalem
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: NYC
Now that we are a few more episodes in I still can't see Layfon and Felli together romantically. It just doesn't work for me. I think she needs to mature more before she can be considered a real love interest.
__________________
zalem is offline  
Old 2009-03-01, 23:11   Link #186
TrueKnight
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by ”zalem”
Now that we are a few more episodes in I still can't see Layfon and Felli together romantically. It just doesn't work for me. I think she needs to mature more before she can be considered a real love interest.
Courtesy of cynicalicious, posted in speculation thread. To the certain part.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ”cynicalicious”

Spoiler for ”ep 9 preview”:
Fuck yes fuck yes, finally something to brag about rather than hints.
TrueKnight is offline  
Old 2009-03-01, 23:19   Link #187
Slick_rick
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Philadelphia, Pa
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueKnight View Post
Courtesy of cynicalicious, posted in speculation thread. To the certain part.



Fuck yes fuck yes, finally something to brag about rather than hints.
Another "hug" scene coming up? Probably going to be just as meaningful. Got to wait till Ep 9 to see if it actually means anything. I wouldn't get my hopes too up.
__________________
Slick_rick is offline  
Old 2009-03-01, 23:51   Link #188
Saasha
Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Calgary, Canada
I agree with Zalem. As much as I love their interactions, I cant see them romantically together either. They're fine as they are now.

Though, I must say she wins the most points from me so far, as an indiviudual character, simply for being immensely amusing. Her interactions with Layfon are full of win but I sense absolutely no/zero/nada/zilch romantic interest from Layfon yet.

Actually, we've seen Layfon interacting with Nina, Feli and Mei from Day 1 and I have yet to see Layfon show any interest in them that could be even remotely interpreted as romantic.

His interest in Nina is limited to admiration and worry over her strong drive which causes her to push herself too hard. She manages to influence his decisions at times and he is inspired by her words and basically looks up to her as his captain. He helps her out of her inferiority complex and they reach a compromise that works well for the both of them. That's about it. I have a feeling they wont focus as much on Nina's feelings. He attention might shift to that hot red-headed guy that made a brief appearance in episode 3. That leaves some sort of a triangle b/w Layfon, Leerin & Feli.

His interest in Feli is due to the common ground they share as in they can relate to each other in certain matters such as being used by the student council president against their will for military purposes and yearning for a normal world outside the military. She manages to intimidate him with her deadpann expressions and swift kicks to his shin despite her small stature. He adapts to his situation faster than her due to Nina's influence and in turn manages to inspire Feli to grow out of her selfish passiveness during inter platoon matches and to become almost as badass as Layfon thanks to his kind idiocy as she calls it. That's about it.

His interest in Mei amounts to simply friendship. She's one of his lunch buddies as are Naruki and Miffy. She represents a normal civilian life, something he yearns for and envies, so subsequently he wants to protect this normalcy that is Mei in his eyes. From her side, she clearly worships him. I don't ever see them forming a romantic relationship ever.

She's cute and all, but her extreme shyness with nothing but her crush as an excuse for it, really bugs me. I have never been too fond of overly shy girls with the exception of Hinata because she had good reasons for being like that, a boy being only one of the reasons. I'm also not too sure why people compare Shirley with her as Shirley was far from shy and actually had an already developed friendship with lelouch when the series started much like Leerin and she never made bento's for him.

Funnily enough, when it comes to romance, I'm rooting for Layfon X Leerin and believe that will be the end pairing based on how things have been set up so far. Layfon has yet to show any special interest in any of the girls he is interacting with presently and his feelings for Leerin seems to be the only ambiguous feelings in the show so far.

What stands out to me about them is the poignant farewell/kiss scene in episode 1 and Layfon mentally conversing with Leerin when he is on a date with Mei and the exchange of letters. While there isn't anthing particularly romantic about these things (except maybe the kiss), they definitely gave me the impression that she is still a constant in his life, that she crosses his mind quite often, that he would always consult her before making any major changes in his life. At the most, it is clear that she is special to him in some manner.

As to how special, we'll know the moment there is some interaction b/w them. If any of the other pairings is to become the end pairing, then Layfon will have to have some kind of romantic development with them before Leerin's arrival. I dont see how it makes sense for Layfon to suddenly show romantic interest in the girls after Leerin's arrival.

Layfon doesn't give the I'm-too-stupid-&-clueless-when-it-comes-to romance vibe. He just seems like he simply isn't interested in Nina, Feli or Mei like that. His approach towards all of them is very friendly and typical of any normal guy.

Though it does make sense that Leerin's arrival would make the girls put the moves on Layfon, I cant see Layfon suddenly developing a romantic interest in them if he's never done so before Leerin's arrival. If he shows some romantic interest in them before her arrival, then I guess I'll accept that Leerin X Layfon is doomed. Until then, I believe it has the highest chances.

I'm also a little confused why people are getting Harem vibes in this anime? I haven't seen a lot of harem animes but doesn't a harem involve a bunch of girls falling for a stupid protagonist for no good reason without any real development? or I guess I'm wrong? If so, Regios is nothing like that is it? since all the girls have good reasons to like him and Layfon doesn't seem all that stupid to me, just disinterested in romance, I suppose.

Last edited by Saasha; 2009-03-02 at 00:02.
Saasha is offline  
Old 2009-03-02, 01:08   Link #189
willyvereb
Mad Scientist #0000
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Hungary
Age: 25
Send a message via MSN to willyvereb
no...not all of the harem aniomes like that...the harem animemeans as it says: Lot of girls(at least 4) love the same guy...it's meaning almost the same as love ploygon exept that in love ploygon it's possible that one of the girls don't like the guy while he likes that girl...further complicating the whole plot.
It's true...currently he didn't showed any romantical interest in them. but it can quickly change because probably Leerin arrives beetween the middle or the late parts of the show..
About the Leerin X Layfon romance: there's a possibility that Layfon knows her too well and thinks about her as a sister(so romantical feelings impossible). But porbavbly it's not the case(we hope so because we already have Mei as hopeless contender)

It's funny that while everyone mentions in ep 8 the Felli "hug" scene no one the Nina "hug scene" at the end of episode...
We don't know for sure if he have romantic feelings for Leerin or to one of the girls at Zuelni, but Nina helps him to make peace with the thought of being a soldier, so somehow she takes a little bit from Leerin's emotional support role and So far Layfon shows the most interest to her from the Zuelni girls. So if there's a girl whom with Layfon would have a romantic moment first it's most probably her(or Leerin if no one before her arrival).
willyvereb is offline  
Old 2009-03-02, 02:39   Link #190
Saasha
Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Calgary, Canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by willyvereb View Post
no...not all of the harem aniomes like that...the harem animemeans as it says: Lot of girls(at least 4) love the same guy...it's meaning almost the same as love ploygon exept that in love ploygon it's possible that one of the girls don't like the guy while he likes that girl...further complicating the whole plot.
Oh, thnx. I guess I really haven't watched a lot of harem animes then. Heh, heh, for some reason dont like calling regios a harem anime* wrinkles her nose*
I kinda like the idea of Layfon being emotionaly sensitive to the girls & knowing which girl he wants right from the start instead of the usual dillydallying cause he's a dense blockhead when it comes to romance scenario. It'd be refreshing.

Quote:
It's true...currently he didn't showed any romantical interest in them. but it can quickly change because probably Leerin arrives beetween the middle or the late parts of the show..
About the Leerin X Layfon romance: there's a possibility that Layfon knows her too well and thinks about her as a sister(so romantical feelings impossible). But porbavbly it's not the case(we hope so because we already have Mei as hopeless contender)
It is a possibility. We'll know for sure when they interact. I can't wait!!!XD
Also, I'm really curious about her role overall in the plot as well. I wonder if she possesses some strange power or something. Why is the Queen so interested in her? It can't simply be because she is important to Layfon or her boobs or something just as lame.

Quote:
It's funny that while everyone mentions in ep 8 the Felli "hug" scene no one the Nina "hug scene" at the end of episode...
Ya, Nina's actually been hugged/cradled by him a number of times already not that any of these so called hugs mean anything unless done in a purely romantic context.


Quote:
We don't know for sure if he have romantic feelings for Leerin or to one of the girls at Zuelni, but Nina helps him to make peace with the thought of being a soldier, so somehow she takes a little bit from Leerin's emotional support role and So far Layfon shows the most interest to her from the Zuelni girls. So if there's a girl whom with Layfon would have a romantic moment first it's most probably her(or Leerin if no one before her arrival).
Well, so far, there hasnt been any romantic development on Layfon's side at all or we would have been given some hints, even vague ones. A little blushing by Layfon when in close proximity to the girls would have sufficed to show that he was romantically interested in either of the girls.

Both Nina & Feli support him in different ways, I think. While Nina inspires him to fight & not run away from the situation, Feli understands & relates to his feelings of being forced unwillingly to do Karian Loss's bidding & not being free to choose his own path. Leerin, I think is someone he talks..uh writes to about all of these things, since she even knows about his past and he's filling her in about his present in the letters, so it seems like she has the upper hand for now. So, all the girls do something for him, even Mei since she represents normalcy in life, something he feels he has to protect.

Nina & Feli's relationship with Layfon has potential to develop into something deeper while Mei, not so. With Leerin, we just need to know the extent of his feelings for her, if he already has romantic feelings for that he hasnt yet realized or something. If he doesn't, then I dont see him developing them this late, so the baton would pass to either Nina or Feli. For some reason, though, I cant shake of the feeling that the red headed dude...what was his name?...Dexerius Maskane or something from ep 3 is gonna hold her attention sometime later in the series since they've already met & all.

I actually like all three girls i.e Nina, Feli & Leerin & I'm okay with either of them ending up with him( though rooting for Leerin the most) except there should be sufficient romantic development on his side which I'm still waiting for. There's plenty of time for it still.
Saasha is offline  
Old 2009-03-02, 03:03   Link #191
willyvereb
Mad Scientist #0000
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Hungary
Age: 25
Send a message via MSN to willyvereb
You mean Dixero? It would be somewhat funny because both Nina(later in the series) and he can travel beetween dimensions.
But as Sharnid stated: Nina's iinterested in younger boys. :P(joking)
I think Felli and Layfon's relation works the opposite way: he influences Felli.
Guessing from what i've heard about the light novels: Layfon's not dedicated to any of the girls...even to Leerin. So it's not like that he made his choice already.

The other difference beetween harem and love polygon: the main hero's soomewhat a girl magnet and he don't have any real contenders at all.
willyvereb is offline  
Old 2009-03-02, 03:27   Link #192
Saasha
Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Calgary, Canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by willyvereb View Post
You mean Dixero? It would be somewhat funny because both Nina(later in the series) and he can travel beetween dimensions.
Ya, him, that's the guy. I'd like to see him again simply to oogle him cause he's so gorgeous There's also a manga scan I saw somewhere with dixero, nina & layfon in it, I think, not too sure though.

Quote:
But as Sharnid stated: Nina's iinterested in younger boys. :P(joking)
lol!

Quote:
I think Felli and Layfon's relation works the opposite way: he influences Felli.
Ya, that too, but it's always nice to know that there's someone out there that feels the exact same way as you do. So, I believe she makes him feel at ease in that way.



Quote:
Guessing from what i've heard about the light novels: Layfon's not dedicated to any of the girls...even to Leerin.
Aww, really?.... how so?.... from all the spoilers I've read, he seems to be behaving all right with Leerin & the others. How do you define ' not dedicated'? I wonder if they're going to leave it openended with how well they are developing all the girls?
Saasha is offline  
Old 2009-03-02, 04:37   Link #193
Enternal
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Fon-Fon and Felli share a moment under the moonlight in the abandoned city, two kindred souls, or something. Sharing their feelings of loneliness. Or something. He looks determined, she blushes.
Woah, that sounds so wonderful and beautiful.....

Quote:
Guessing from what i've heard about the light novels: Layfon's not dedicated to any of the girls...even to Leerin.
What do you mean by this? Although it could just mean that he has not romantic interests in any of the girls but somehow that sentence just gave off a negative connotation vibes.
__________________
Enternal is online now  
Old 2009-03-02, 05:34   Link #194
zibi88
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Well for makeing any romantical ideas and who Layfon likes most now its kinda not right moment ^^ Since Leerin is not in Zueli so we dont know how Layfon feels at all... after she arrives to Layfon's side we might actualy see who and how Layfon cares the most from all girls

Its kinda unfair to talk about romance when all the girls are not in 1city xD but looking at anime Layfon keeps thinking about Leerin and Leerin keeps thinking about Layfon (in ep8 she even blushed after reading Layfons letter ^^ so its clear that she has large crush on Layfon and that kiss from ep1 is the proof of that so she is mostly the main enemy of other girls)

Well the other thing that Layfon showed is that he can only talk with Leerin about what he feels, about his past, his worries and stuff like that..... she is the only girl that layfon can talk to about his matters and what troubles him.... Layfon didnt showed any streight talk to Nina,Feli or Mei about his matters...... he only talk about them when he was forced to say them and not becouse he wanted to share it with them......

So I personaly will wait for Leerin to reunite with Layfon when we can see which girl Layfon likes the most..... (and well Leerin appearing might accrivate their own crush development in order to steal Layfon from Leerin :P )

Well Leerin knows the most what Layfon must feel.... since they were growing together and she knows what happened...ect...

Nina's attitude changes too much.... she thinks that she can gain layfon's level of power in few days... she is too much jelous about it.... and well she cant rather imagine what Layfon is feeling since she was growing up in a rich home where she didnt had to worry about food,cloths and her free time she was wasteing on playing around and wanting to protect fairy's......... while Layfon sacraficed his honour and pride in order to gain money so he and all children in orphnage had food,cloths...... and he risked his life in each fight with the mosnters........ so kinda Nina is looking at Layfon from her point of view (not thinking why he was fighting for money and not to protect people....)..... but for now I dont see any romantic relantionship more like captain-subordinate

Feli well she finaly met someone in similar trouble of beign born with huge power potential but the same time she is not allowed to have life that she wants to live.... other people makes her do things that she doesnt like to do.... they simply are useing her power for their own gain not considering what she wants from life..... Layfon kinda feels closer to her more than to Nina or Mei....

anyway to see who and how loves we have to wait for all girls to gather in one place XD then the fun can begin ;]
zibi88 is offline  
Old 2009-03-02, 06:13   Link #195
Slick_rick
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Philadelphia, Pa
Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
Well the other thing that Layfon showed is that he can only talk with Leerin about what he feels, about his past, his worries and stuff like that..... she is the only girl that layfon can talk to about his matters and what troubles him.... Layfon didnt showed any streight talk to Nina,Feli or Mei about his matters...... he only talk about them when he was forced to say them and not becouse he wanted to share it with them......
I think this is a bit of an unfair comparison. The reason he doesn't open up to others in Zuellni about his past is because he wants to leave it behind him. We don't know exactly what he talks about to Leerin. I'd assume she already knows a lot about his pasts but I'm not sure how much he opens up to her about his worries. He has opened up to Nina and Felli about his worries. Mainly about trying to find his own path. He doesn't go in-depth but he has his reasons of course.

I see Leerin as being the last hurdle for the eventual winner, hopefully Nina. You need to show "childhood friends" who's the boss and make sure they don't start trying to butt into your relationship!
__________________
Slick_rick is offline  
Old 2009-03-02, 06:26   Link #196
Enternal
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slick_rick View Post
I see Leerin as being the last hurdle for the eventual winner, hopefully Nina. You need to show "childhood friends" who's the boss and make sure they don't start trying to butt into your relationship!
That's rather harsh and unfair for you to say that. It sounds as if you are saying Leerin is more of an outsider or pest. Actually, Leerin is someone who is a huge emotional support for Layfon and Layfon trusts her and cares about her a lot. Whether it is in a romatic light or not is not yet shown although it doesn't not seem Layfon has any romantic interests yet. Even toward Nina, it's more of a admiration rather than romantic feelings.

Quote:
Nina's attitude changes too much.... she thinks that she can gain layfon's level of power in few days... she is too much jelous about it.... and well she cant rather imagine what Layfon is feeling since she was growing up in a rich home where she didnt had to worry about food,cloths and her free time she was wasteing on playing around and wanting to protect fairy's......... while Layfon sacraficed his honour and pride in order to gain money so he and all children in orphnage had food,cloths...... and he risked his life in each fight with the mosnters........ so kinda Nina is looking at Layfon from her point of view (not thinking why he was fighting for money and not to protect people....)..... but for now I dont see any romantic relantionship more like captain-subordinate
Personally, both Layfon and Nina had suffered. Don't fall into the mistake of thinking that rich people don't need to worry about food, clothes, etc. and thus they are free from suffering. This is a problem with the thing between rich and poor people. Poor people tend to believe that the rich has everything and does not need to worry about anything. The rich people also think the same way about the poor people. It's such an annoying barrier that is set up by our own human nature. Besides, what Nina is suffering from has not been yet revealed as not all of her past have been revealed.
__________________
Enternal is online now  
Old 2009-03-02, 07:13   Link #197
Slick_rick
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Philadelphia, Pa
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enternal View Post
That's rather harsh and unfair for you to say that. It sounds as if you are saying Leerin is more of an outsider or pest. Actually, Leerin is someone who is a huge emotional support for Layfon and Layfon trusts her and cares about her a lot. Whether it is in a romatic light or not is not yet shown although it doesn't not seem Layfon has any romantic interests yet. Even toward Nina, it's more of a admiration rather than romantic feelings.
Well I certainly was being facetious with my last statement if you couldn't read between the lines. Though I do honestly think she will be the last hurdle in this story. That's just my opinion on it. She'll come to throw a wrench into the Layfon's relationship with the girls though we'll see if that wrench isn't thrown right back at her!(Me being facetious again.)
__________________
Slick_rick is offline  
Old 2009-03-02, 07:44   Link #198
Enternal
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slick_rick View Post
Well I certainly was being facetious with my last statement if you couldn't read between the lines. Though I do honestly think she will be the last hurdle in this story. That's just my opinion on it. She'll come to throw a wrench into the Layfon's relationship with the girls though we'll see if that wrench isn't thrown right back at her!(Me being facetious again.)
Ah I see. Anyway, it's going to be an interesting part when they get to it. All these girls throwing wrenches at each other. I believe that Felli and Nina will be the first to do so though Leerin will join the party shortly after. But wow, Layfon definitely has girl troubles planned for him.
__________________
Enternal is online now  
Old 2009-03-02, 09:50   Link #199
Clarste
Human
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enternal View Post
Personally, both Layfon and Nina had suffered. Don't fall into the mistake of thinking that rich people don't need to worry about food, clothes, etc. and thus they are free from suffering. This is a problem with the thing between rich and poor people. Poor people tend to believe that the rich has everything and does not need to worry about anything. The rich people also think the same way about the poor people. It's such an annoying barrier that is set up by our own human nature. Besides, what Nina is suffering from has not been yet revealed as not all of her past have been revealed.
What? How does this make sense? In what sense do the poor "have everything and do not need to worry about anything" that the rich person might be jealous of? Within the context of this show, I'd guess you're talking about freedom to choose one's path in life or something? Well, even if that's true, the particular phrasing makes no sense. Even if you prefer being poor and free to being rich and constrained, the poor certainly don't have everything.

And personally, as someone who's had complete freedom and enough food/clothes for my entire life, the food feels more important to me. Not to mention being poor limits your freedom to the actions which make money, or require investments of no more than ____. Which is the opposite of freedom.
Clarste is offline  
Old 2009-03-02, 10:28   Link #200
willyvereb
Mad Scientist #0000
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Hungary
Age: 25
Send a message via MSN to willyvereb
Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
Well for makeing any romantical ideas and who Layfon likes most now its kinda not right moment ^^ Since Leerin is not in Zueli so we dont know how Layfon feels at all... after she arrives to Layfon's side we might actualy see who and how Layfon cares the most from all girls
We can only speculate about Layfon's feelings even without Leerin, but perhaps we got a clearer view when she arrives.
Quote:
Its kinda unfair to talk about romance when all the girls are not in 1city xD but looking at anime Layfon keeps thinking about Leerin and Leerin keeps thinking about Layfon (in ep8 she even blushed after reading Layfons letter ^^ so its clear that she has large crush on Layfon and that kiss from ep1 is the proof of that so she is mostly the main enemy of other girls)
As i stated weeks ago: she'll be a very strong contender probably, but deffinietly not the only one for Layfon...just beuz the readers(viewers) enjoy the "harem wars"
Quote:
Well the other thing that Layfon showed is that he can only talk with Leerin about what he feels, about his past, his worries and stuff like that..... she is the only girl that layfon can talk to about his matters and what troubles him.... Layfon didnt showed any streight talk to Nina,Feli or Mei about his matters...... he only talk about them when he was forced to say them and not becouse he wanted to share it with them......
Because he started a new life...he wishes that the things in his previous life didn't happened. Why he must speak about it then? Layfon shares different things with all of the girls.
Quote:
So I personaly will wait for Leerin to reunite with Layfon when we can see which girl Layfon likes the most..... (and well Leerin appearing might accrivate their own crush development in order to steal Layfon from Leerin :P )

Well Leerin knows the most what Layfon must feel.... since they were growing together and she knows what happened...ect...
Quote:
Nina's attitude changes too much.... she thinks that she can gain layfon's level of power in few days... she is too much jelous about it.... and well she cant rather imagine what Layfon is feeling since she was growing up in a rich home where she didnt had to worry about food,cloths and her free time she was wasteing on playing around and wanting to protect fairy's......... while Layfon sacraficed his honour and pride in order to gain money so he and all children in orphnage had food,cloths...... and he risked his life in each fight with the mosnters........ so kinda Nina is looking at Layfon from her point of view (not thinking why he was fighting for money and not to protect people....)..... but for now I dont see any romantic relantionship more like captain-subordinate
Yes...she can't understand him,because they're lived a somewhat different world despite both of them military artists. I can't say that Nina have an easy life. Not to mention that she left her family many years ago...probably she felt more the being of poor than Layfon(cause she was a fugitive...a little kid drifting from city to city...if someone read the LN and know otherwise than correct me). She lived in a world as a kid where the strenght meant everything so her jaelusy of layfon's strenght somehow understandable. Not to mention that after the happenings in Chrezny she considers being weak as a sin for herself and that's the main cause why she jaelus for Layfon's power because he can protect the people around him when she's not.In Nina's bnook it means that she's weak and she's being too lazy. She's different from Layfon in many ways but probably that's why she's able to help him make peace with his power. And perhaps that's why Nina's attitude changes that many times.
Quote:
Feli well she finaly met someone in similar trouble of beign born with huge power potential but the same time she is not allowed to have life that she wants to live.... other people makes her do things that she doesnt like to do.... they simply are useing her power for their own gain not considering what she wants from life..... Layfon kinda feels closer to her more than to Nina or Mei....
I doubt it, because he don't seek her as Nina sometimes. Perhaps she closer tio him than Mei. Perhaps maybe from other viewpoint Felli's closer to Fon-fon than Nina(their feet and shin met the most for example:P...but seriously she understands more Layfon's hate for fighting for example). But wwe only seen Layfon worrying for Nina from the girls(perhaps it's partly cause of her reckless nature:P)
willyvereb is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 14:30.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.