AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-10-28, 09:31   Link #2141
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: http://www.exciting-tits.com/
^ I still like the MILF version more.. must be the kimono <3
__________________
“This be the realest shit I ever wrote.” ~Tupac
So very dead right now.. but still breathing thank you.
Top 4 Manga Waifu
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa


KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-30, 00:28   Link #2142
UltimaWolf
~Nani...?~
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: ~Bleh~
I know this is kind of a old request, but if anyone still has any of these episodes( The 1st episode will be fine) and can make a quick Avy. I'd really appreciate it.
__________________
UltimaWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-05, 17:29   Link #2143
ershin
Member
 
Join Date: May 2003
Sorry to revive this... anyone know if there is anything uncensored in the dvdrip version?
ershin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-01, 22:12   Link #2144
SageGaiGar
You are Next
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: NE USA
Thread Lich time

Dunno, but I'll be giving both versions a check later.
__________________
sig courtesy of Haak and Natsuki Hyuga
Friends don't let friends CB
SageGaiGar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-02, 10:19   Link #2145
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Moe Land
Age: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiNA View Post
^ I still like the MILF version more.. must be the kimono <3
Kimono...MMMmmmm Tsurara, you are so lovely like your daughter.


Quote:
Originally Posted by ershin View Post
Sorry to revive this... anyone know if there is anything uncensored in the dvdrip version?
Naked Inner Moka transformations
deleted scenes
nipples
no bats on some parts, actually 2 the bent over students and Ginei groping a girl.
panties are seen in the next episode preview
re-done animations on some parts

much like the Capu2 DVD. though season1 has a better storyline which follows the manga.
__________________
Vampire+Sisters
kenjiharima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-02, 13:38   Link #2146
SageGaiGar
You are Next
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: NE USA
Aggh that ffffing bat

Just about ready for episode 3.

I was laughing at the panty shots.

Did someone forgot to mention to the staff this isn't a Mahou shoujo show? (Or is it..) That transformation takes too long.
__________________
sig courtesy of Haak and Natsuki Hyuga
Friends don't let friends CB
SageGaiGar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-02, 21:40   Link #2147
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Moe Land
Age: 33
Oh yeah...forgot they have a nude filter on some of the imaginary scenes in Yukari and Tsukune's head.
__________________
Vampire+Sisters
kenjiharima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-03, 11:59   Link #2148
X207
Gamyūsa
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Montreal
Quote:
Originally Posted by SageGaiGar View Post
Aggh that ffffing bat

Just about ready for episode 3.

I was laughing at the panty shots.

Did someone forgot to mention to the staff this isn't a Mahou shoujo show? (Or is it..) That transformation takes too long.
indeed, the cumulative transformation time wasting coulve lead to freeing up 20minutes of other scenes for better or for worse.
__________________
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-03, 19:36   Link #2149
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Moe Land
Age: 33


Wow! KiNa your siggy!
__________________
Vampire+Sisters
kenjiharima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-05, 03:25   Link #2150
Cio
Otaku
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Indonesia
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post


Wow! KiNa your siggy!
haha... it is ice cream
__________________
Cio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-05, 13:39   Link #2151
SageGaiGar
You are Next
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: NE USA
Rrright.

Just started watching ep 7.

Mizore. 0_0

Think I'll be able to breeze through the series now.

Still a bit annoyed with some recycled material..
__________________
sig courtesy of Haak and Natsuki Hyuga
Friends don't let friends CB
SageGaiGar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-07, 15:50   Link #2152
ershin
Member
 
Join Date: May 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Kimono...MMMmmmm Tsurara, you are so lovely like your daughter.




Naked Inner Moka transformations
deleted scenes
nipples
no bats on some parts, actually 2 the bent over students and Ginei groping a girl.
panties are seen in the next episode preview
re-done animations on some parts

much like the Capu2 DVD. though season1 has a better storyline which follows the manga.
Thanks. Hmm is there a list of those deleted scenes?
ershin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-08, 04:01   Link #2153
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Moe Land
Age: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by ershin View Post
Thanks. Hmm is there a list of those deleted scenes?
It's only very few...like the longer peeping and closeup shots of panties.

Ok here's Kurumu in season1 Battle Mode. Man Season1 R+V is more action packed! Truly this one is manga based.

__________________
Vampire+Sisters
kenjiharima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-18, 16:28   Link #2154
metal-blaze
Graphic Desinger
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: The United Kingdom
Age: 23
__________________



metal-blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-18, 16:30   Link #2155
ZippyDSM
Incoherance is my friend!
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
It's only very few...like the longer peeping and closeup shots of panties.

Ok here's Kurumu in season1 Battle Mode. Man Season1 R+V is more action packed! Truly this one is manga based.

Half of it anyway.
ZippyDSM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-19, 09:08   Link #2156
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Moe Land
Age: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZippyDSM View Post
Half of it anyway.
Half Way? There were MORE fights in R+V season1 in every ep.

ep1 - Moka and Tsukune vs saizo
ep2 - fight with Kurumu
ep3 - battling Lizard dudes
ep4 - battling the 3 otaku dudes
ep5 - my favorite swimming pool fanservice and fights
ep6 - bad ass\/pervert werewolf Ginei vs Inner Moka - short but still a battle
ep7 - Ice dolls of Mizore fights Moka and later one red ice dolls vs Moka
ep8 - Ririko VS Inner Moka and Mizore
ep9 - Tsukune getting injured fighting Ruby 1st time
ep10 - all girls VS Ruby's forbidden magic
ep11 - spider girl and her minions vs Inner Moka and Kurumu
ep12 - Setup plot VS Kyou
ep13 - all girls fight the disciplinary club and end scene Inner Moka vs Kyou team up with Ginei
__________________
Vampire+Sisters
kenjiharima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-19, 09:59   Link #2157
ZippyDSM
Incoherance is my friend!
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Half Way? There were MORE fights in R+V season1 in every ep.

ep1 - Moka and Tsukune vs saizo
ep2 - fight with Kurumu
ep3 - battling Lizard dudes
ep4 - battling the 3 otaku dudes
ep5 - my favorite swimming pool fanservice and fights
ep6 - bad ass\/pervert werewolf Ginei vs Inner Moka - short but still a battle
ep7 - Ice dolls of Mizore fights Moka and later one red ice dolls vs Moka
ep8 - Ririko VS Inner Moka and Mizore
ep9 - Tsukune getting injured fighting Ruby 1st time
ep10 - all girls VS Ruby's forbidden magic
ep11 - spider girl and her minions vs Inner Moka and Kurumu
ep12 - Setup plot VS Kyou
ep13 - all girls fight the disciplinary club and end scene Inner Moka vs Kyou team up with Ginei
why do I keep thinking its a 26 ep show..... ZOMG!!
ZippyDSM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-19, 10:05   Link #2158
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Moe Land
Age: 33
Well because it should have been a 26 episode show if it followed the manga. Probably since Gonzo doesn't want to make ghoul/vamp Tsukune arc and concentrate on the girls fighting and the ecchi fanservice.
__________________
Vampire+Sisters
kenjiharima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-19, 10:08   Link #2159
ZippyDSM
Incoherance is my friend!
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Well because it should have been a 26 episode show if it followed the manga. Probably since Gonzo doesn't want to make ghoul/vamp Tsukune arc and concentrate on the girls fighting and the ecchi fanservice.
Well they could have done consecutive seasons 1 is manga based 2 is fodder 3 is managa based or like Kaze no stigma have every 3rd ep or so for fan service/lulz plot of some kind(not knocking KNS it was a good show but it dragged here and there).
ZippyDSM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-19, 10:20   Link #2160
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Moe Land
Age: 33
I think the time Gonzo got R+V they where in the CRISIS stage on their company, they where desperate and turned R+V into fanservice and worst yet Capu2 was mascot censored! For marketing purposes.
__________________
Vampire+Sisters
kenjiharima is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
ecchi, romance, shounen, vampire

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 14:36.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.