AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Regios

Closed Thread

Old 2009-03-14, 21:35   Link #21
GreenLama
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by justinstrife View Post
I like the fact that she's stood by Layfon even when the Orphanage turned it's back on him(as did the rest of the city, bar the Heaven's Blade members). ...
Thats a good woman right there! Anyhow, I look foward to the next few episodes to see if we learn more about her "fated" status and I would like to see more of Savarice and her guardian woman.....
Old 2009-03-15, 02:45   Link #22
zibi88

Heh after seeing ep10 I can say that Leerin gived Layfon 2kisses ^^

I was wondering why Leerin was blushing in that scene where she was talking with Layfon..... but I noticed that she was blushing of the fact that Layfon was drinking from the same side of the cup !! it was an "indirect kiss" throught the cup..... (layfon was drinking from the same place where Leerin lips were few sec ago XD)

So the fact that Leerin stayed at Layfon's side and from that time she didint spoken to anyone from orphanage since they turned their backs on Layfon.... is kinda a proof of her love for him......

Leerin and Layfon think of each other, their write letters to each others so its kinda understandable

Well soon Leerin will have more screen time for sure since she is an important character (a mystery of her "fated" status)
Closed Thread