AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Bleach

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2009-03-16, 08:31   Link #221
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Snake Way
Age: 26
Send a message via AIM to Kyero Fox
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonygamer2010 View Post
Spoiler alert!
Spoiler for manga:
*hits you with a rock* waaaaaaaaay too slow dude, just about everyone knows that by now
__________________

Last edited by Hellychan; 2009-03-21 at 11:08. Reason: added spoiler tag
Kyero Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-16, 20:13   Link #222
Critias
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cub-Sama View Post
If Ichigo tries to have a peace talk with Hichigo he would probably get a beat down.



Exactly. It is because Hichigo is an anomaly never meant to exist which is why he can go against what Ichigo is really thinking whereas Zangetsu can't act against Ichigo's will, Hichigo just cuts and when Hichigo comes out everyone notices a raise in reiatsu. Shirosaki is probably like a demon taking the form of Ichigo in his mind.
Ok since this came up, I need to ask something:

Hichigo was never supposed to exist? So Hichigo is one-of-a-kind? If so, then what did the Vizoreds mean when they talked about winning the inner fight back when they were training Ichigo? Didn't they have inner hollows too, judging from what they were talkin about? Or am I lost in translation here?
Critias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-16, 21:54   Link #223
Kuroda
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Portland Oregon
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Critias View Post
Ok since this came up, I need to ask something:

Hichigo was never supposed to exist? So Hichigo is one-of-a-kind? If so, then what did the Vizoreds mean when they talked about winning the inner fight back when they were training Ichigo? Didn't they have inner hollows too, judging from what they were talkin about? Or am I lost in translation here?
All of the vizards have "inner hollow" they all went though hollowfication, how else would they be vizards? However the process Ichigo got his hollow is much different from the the vizards and was pure accident in my opinion.
__________________
Kuroda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-17, 17:03   Link #224
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: In the magical land of Moonswell pass
Age: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroda View Post
All of the vizards have "inner hollow" they all went though hollowfication, how else would they be vizards? However the process Ichigo got his hollow is much different from the the vizards and was pure accident in my opinion.
Exactly what I was saying, Ichigo got his powers from the natural degeneration of his chain of fate whilst the Vaizard got their powers from an infection or something along those lines. Meaning Hichigo is supposed to be what Ichigo would become if the chain of fate fully degenerated as he was stopped in the process and could not complete the transformation.
__________________

We are DOLLARS, credit for sig goes to CMHerrera-chan
Cub-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-17, 22:11   Link #225
Xacual
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Isn't his hollow mask already half / half, one side slowly becoming black while the other stays white. Does the black side represent Ichigo or Hichigo?

Edit: Actually thinking about it, Black usually always represents Ichigo in his inner world.
__________________
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-17, 22:42   Link #226
hollowification
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Send a message via MSN to hollowification
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
Isn't his hollow mask already half / half, one side slowly becoming black while the other stays white. Does the black side represent Ichigo or Hichigo?

Edit: Actually thinking about it, Black usually always represents Ichigo in his inner world.
no as you see his vizard training he kills his hollow self and gain the power back so i doubt he return

the only thing i want to know other vizard can Cero while having mask on why cant ichigo can use it to while vizard form

But do you think getsutra teshu is form of cero of ichigo
__________________
Those who can't see the mirror of the own reflection cannot Reflect the one true self
hollowification is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-19, 02:27   Link #227
Hitsugaya_Toushiro
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
quick doubt......what's the true color of Ichigo's Mask stripes?

red or black?

in anime they are red.....

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_b7QDtKml5f...low-Ichigo.jpg
in manga color spreads they are black

http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/1579/z23201.jpg


what's the true color?

Last edited by Hitsugaya_Toushiro; 2009-03-19 at 08:11.
Hitsugaya_Toushiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-20, 10:47   Link #228
Kafriel
Senior Guest
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Athens (GMT+2)
Age: 26
They're meant to be black,getsuga is more narrow than cero but holds a similar effect...
__________________
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-21, 02:16   Link #229
Blade_ Runner
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: You had to ask? The spirits are always with you.
No. Cero is bit different. GT is Ichigo feeding his reiatsu into his sword...a bit and then Zangetsu amplifies it. It's not like a Cero.

Ulq doesn't know anything. You shouldn't listen to him.
Blade_ Runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-21, 03:30   Link #230
Konpachi
Sinear Mambur
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Look behind you...
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonygamer2010 View Post
Spoiler for Manga:
Use the tags.........

Same goes for the others, this thread has no MANGA tag. Dicuss manga content within the spoiler tags. Unless, someone decides to change this into a manga thread..
Konpachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-22, 08:12   Link #231
Kuroda
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Portland Oregon
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade_ Runner View Post
No. Cero is bit different. GT is Ichigo feeding his reiatsu into his sword...a bit and then Zangetsu amplifies it. It's not like a Cero.

Ulq doesn't know anything. You shouldn't listen to him.
Spoiler for Manga... i guess:
__________________
Kuroda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-23, 23:46   Link #232
xxcara_miaxx
Deery-Lou
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Sydney, Australia
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitsugaya_Toushiro View Post
quick doubt......what's the true color of Ichigo's Mask stripes?

red or black?

in anime they are red.....

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_b7QDtKml5f...low-Ichigo.jpg
in manga color spreads they are black

http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/1579/z23201.jpg


what's the true color?
I think Kubo originally drew them as black however as the anime caught up, the crew decided it wasn't dynamic/cool-looking enough and so changed it (most likely with his permission) and since, it has kinda stayed red.
Personally i'm with the red, it's a bit more like the hot-rod flames.... much sexier - and faster
__________________
xxcara_miaxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-09, 01:03   Link #233
Crystal Dreamer
Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: a location is just a name someone made up
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamdeath View Post
But do you think getsutra teshu is form of cero of ichigo
Spoiler for ???:
__________________
I am quite happy with the world being ignorant of my existence.
Crystal Dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-10, 13:00   Link #234
Gin
Senior Member
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: In your mom's pants
im too lazy to read the whole thread but is it possible that ichigo's hollowpowers are a result of the hogyokou (sp) being inside kuchiki rukia when she turned him into a shinigami?
Gin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-10, 21:27   Link #235
tensashinigami
ヴァイザード
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Helltown or Rat-town,Georgia
Quote:
Originally Posted by spyte View Post
im too lazy to read the whole thread but is it possible that ichigo's hollowpowers are a result of the hogyokou (sp) being inside kuchiki rukia when she turned him into a shinigami?
It feels more the result of the training with Urahara whenever he reclaim his shinigami powers, Ichigo was already turning into a hollow but with resistance. That's a good question but only few people can answer that question which Urahara, Aizen and Mayuri.

Spoiler for Just in Case:
tensashinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-10, 23:44   Link #236
Gin
Senior Member
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: In your mom's pants
Quote:
Originally Posted by tensashinigami View Post
It feels more the result of the training with Urahara whenever he reclaim his shinigami powers, Ichigo was already turning into a hollow but with resistance. That's a good question but only few people can answer that question which Urahara, Aizen and Mayuri.
the reason i think it may have something to do with the hogyokou is that ichigo's hollow powers seem to be alot stronger than the other vizards, most of which are captain class. and the arrancar that aizen created with the hogyokou are significantly stronger than the arrancar created with out the hogyokou
Gin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-11, 06:24   Link #237
tensashinigami
ヴァイザード
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Helltown or Rat-town,Georgia
Quote:
Originally Posted by spyte View Post
the reason i think it may have something to do with the hogyokou is that ichigo's hollow powers seem to be alot stronger than the other vizards, most of which are captain class. and the arrancar that aizen created with the hogyokou are significantly stronger than the arrancar created with out the hogyokou
that's true, I understand your point of reason.
I'll comment more on your theory later.
tensashinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-11, 06:59   Link #238
Kafriel
Senior Guest
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Athens (GMT+2)
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by spyte View Post
the reason i think it may have something to do with the hogyokou is that ichigo's hollow powers seem to be alot stronger than the other vizards, most of which are captain class. and the arrancar that aizen created with the hogyokou are significantly stronger than the arrancar created with out the hogyokou
We haven't really seen the vizard fight seriously (still not a single shikai, and Ichigo is always on bankai mode) and the hogyoku was sealed within Rukia's soul for the first part of BLEACH.
__________________
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-11, 07:19   Link #239
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by spyte View Post
the reason i think it may have something to do with the hogyokou is that ichigo's hollow powers seem to be alot stronger than the other vizards, most of which are captain class. and the arrancar that aizen created with the hogyokou are significantly stronger than the arrancar created with out the hogyokou
The hougyoku was used on the vizards by Urahara, not to create them, but to try to return them to normal shinigami. It was unsuccessful in removing the hollow powers, but we don't what other affects it had.
__________________



Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-11, 16:25   Link #240
Gin
Senior Member
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: In your mom's pants
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
The hougyoku was used on the vizards by Urahara, not to create them, but to try to return them to normal shinigami. It was unsuccessful in removing the hollow powers, but we don't what other affects it had.
im not sure that this is relevant to what i was saying, but im sure im just misunderstanding what you are trying to say
Gin is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 22:57.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.