AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2009-01-06, 12:21   Link #441
OtseisRagnarok
Manifesto
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Somewhere where I don't know where I am...
Age: 23
Send a message via AIM to OtseisRagnarok
Quote:
Originally Posted by AuroraFlash View Post
I want a thread about the cat-dog-theory. I guess you are aware of what that is.
You sick bastard!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh Uzumaki View Post
no? what is that
Check the hinata threads. He won't shut up about it.
__________________
OtseisRagnarok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-08, 08:59   Link #442
Josh Uzumaki
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: lytham
which characyers form other Anime would be a good match up for naruto charaters and why, a fantasy fight of sorts
Josh Uzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-09, 21:18   Link #443
mace58
Ketseuka Hagane
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: PA
Age: 21
Send a message via Yahoo to mace58
Clan Disscussion

i think we should have a thread where we can discuss the clans in the story and compare them to other clans. we can even put up storys of clans we made up (stories of them not character bios but mentioning important chars. of course) and vote on which one is the best. i think this is a good idea and some people might even like it to.
mace58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-11, 02:31   Link #444
That Other Ninja
That Other Senior Member
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Michael Dudikoff's American Ninja Dojo
Age: 31
I'd like to request the creation of a thread: "Who Would You Fight in Naruto And Why?

Talk about how you'd try and take out the person you want to fight.
__________________
That Other Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-12, 12:40   Link #445
tkdtiger
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: In Florida
how about "which anime characters are similar to characters in the naruto universe...i.e. hinata/orihime"
tkdtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-12, 13:02   Link #446
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Doesn't look like Kansas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh Uzumaki View Post
which characyers form other Anime would be a good match up for naruto charaters and why, a fantasy fight of sorts
We do not really encourage Vs. fight, even less among different series.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mace58 View Post
i think we should have a thread where we can discuss the clans in the story and compare them to other clans. we can even put up storys of clans we made up (stories of them not character bios but mentioning important chars. of course) and vote on which one is the best. i think this is a good idea and some people might even like it to.
You can put up your characters and stories in the Create Your Own Justsu or Naruto character thread.
Quote:
Originally Posted by That Other Ninja View Post
I'd like to request the creation of a thread: "Who Would You Fight in Naruto And Why?

Talk about how you'd try and take out the person you want to fight.
A [manga] What Fight would be the most interesting of sort where you would discuss the strategy involved?
Quote:
Originally Posted by tkdtiger View Post
how about "which anime characters are similar to characters in the naruto universe...i.e. hinata/orihime"
I would say no.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-21, 03:50   Link #447
cheese no koma
kita kita oyaji
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
how about a poll that allows us to vote for the character shows the most impressive growth rate after the time skip, other than naruto and sasuke? like kakashi, rookie nine, konohamaru, etc
cheese no koma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-27, 02:03   Link #448
monir
cho~ kakkoii
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: 3rd Planet
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheese no koma View Post
how about a poll that allows us to vote for the character shows the most impressive growth rate after the time skip, other than naruto and sasuke? like kakashi, rookie nine, konohamaru, etc
A poll in the Naruto section of the forum makes as much sense as Sasuke's fascination with the tongue-meister Oro-sama. A thread request can still be considered if you've a brilliant opening post that is so compelling that a moderator will have no other choice but to say, "yeah, that's hot." Also be warned, if Hinata is mentioned in the poll, she will win it.
__________________
Eat and sleep! And Solace. Sig by RRW.
Space Brothers Executive member of the ASS. Ready to flee at the first sign of trouble.
monir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-29, 10:10   Link #449
yondaime95
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Age: 19
what about a naruto rpg thread? i know me, a bunch of my friends, and some people from other threads have alked about wanting one.
yondaime95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-29, 23:35   Link #450
randomnessity
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Hi, I want to post a new thread discussing whether Yondaime, the 4th Hokage, is still alive since there is no evidence indicating that his dead

Last edited by randomnessity; 2009-01-29 at 23:50.
randomnessity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-29, 23:53   Link #451
james0246
Senior Member
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: East Cupcake
Quote:
Originally Posted by randomnessity View Post
Hi, I want to post a new thread discussing whether Yondaime, the 4th Hokage, is still alive since there is no evidence indicating that his dead
Here you go, [Manga] IS Yondaime dead ? Or did he just Dissappear ?;
[Manga] Why Yondaime is still alive;
and Edo Tensei, Shimigami and Yondaime [Anime Spoilers].
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-30, 00:05   Link #452
randomnessity
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
thnx!!!!!!!!!......lol the newest one ended in 2006

Last edited by randomnessity; 2009-01-30 at 00:44.
randomnessity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-31, 14:12   Link #453
White Manju Bun
Sempa.......
*Author
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Shibuya Psychic Research
Quote:
Originally Posted by yondaime95 View Post
what about a naruto rpg thread? i know me, a bunch of my friends, and some people from other threads have alked about wanting one.
As stated several times we dont really do rpg's here. But I do know over in Fan Creations there are some Naruto style threads like that. Id look there but there wont be one posted in the sub forum...ever.
__________________
Break - Pandora HeartsManju's Stuff
"I will always remember
when the Doctor was me."
- 11th Doctor.

Many thanks to kaigan
for the sig.
White Manju Bun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-01, 17:53   Link #454
yondaime95
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Age: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by White Manju Bun View Post
As stated several times we dont really do rpg's here. But I do know over in Fan Creations there are some Naruto style threads like that. Id look there but there wont be one posted in the sub forum...ever.
okay, thanks. i'll go there then.
yondaime95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-07, 18:24   Link #455
Mike806
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
I want thread for Naruto gifs.
Mike806 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-07, 20:14   Link #456
james0246
Senior Member
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: East Cupcake
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike806 View Post
I want thread for Naruto gifs.
Here you go: Naruto Signature & GIF request Thread.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-13, 02:06   Link #457
monir
cho~ kakkoii
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: 3rd Planet
Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike806 View Post
I want thread for Naruto gifs.
Here you go: Naruto Signature & GIF request Thread.
I lol'ed.
__________________
Eat and sleep! And Solace. Sig by RRW.
Space Brothers Executive member of the ASS. Ready to flee at the first sign of trouble.
monir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-23, 22:44   Link #458
Toddler Naruto
Playful Explorer
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Fair Oaks, California
Age: 25
Exclamation Viz Media Confirms Plans to Present New Dubbed Naruto

Please create the following thread .

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...-dubbed-naruto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anime News Network
Viz Media staffer Ho Lin has confirmed in an official staff blog entry on Monday that Viz Media is planning to present new English-dubbed Naruto episodes. While acknowledging that America's Cartoon Network is not currently running new episodes of the Naruto ninja anime has it had in the past, Lin said that "fresh dubbed Naruto is most definitely in the works." Although the release venues and dates have not been finalized, the official announcement will be made on the Naruto.com website.

Voice actors in the Naruto cast have already reported that they have been dubbing episodes of the Naruto Shippūden sequel series since last year. English-subtitled episodes of Naruto Shippūden are available at the Naruto.com, Crunchyroll, Hulu, and Joost websites. NAMCO Bandai's Naruto Ultimate Ninja 4 game for the Sony PlayStation 2 game console will ship next week.

Last edited by Toddler Naruto; 2009-03-24 at 00:05.
Toddler Naruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-24, 02:56   Link #459
monir
cho~ kakkoii
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: 3rd Planet
Thread's created.
__________________
Eat and sleep! And Solace. Sig by RRW.
Space Brothers Executive member of the ASS. Ready to flee at the first sign of trouble.

Last edited by monir; 2009-03-28 at 06:43.
monir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-24, 02:57   Link #460
Toddler Naruto
Playful Explorer
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Fair Oaks, California
Age: 25
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post
Thread's created.
Thank you sir .
Toddler Naruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
request, requests

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:24.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.