AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2006-07-18, 15:03   Link #81
tramadrama
Jaice Novak's Disciple
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Fayetteville, NC
I'm going the opposite direction and saying that Narut's Ultimate Jutsu will allow him to utilize wind to the ultimate capacity. He's going to be able to stop the wind from blowing and...and..and...fill invisible particles in the air and...and..and...thereby STOPPING TIME! For 30 seconds....
__________________
The beginning is the end is the beginning.
tramadrama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-18, 15:38   Link #82
WLegend
Driven
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by tramadrama
I'm going the opposite direction and saying that Narut's Ultimate Jutsu will allow him to utilize wind to the ultimate capacity. He's going to be able to stop the wind from blowing and...and..and...fill invisible particles in the air and...and..and...thereby STOPPING TIME! For 30 seconds....
Good one, LOL took that from bleach, its more like he is gonna make atmosphere, and anything within the atmosphere, he is gonna control the time. Or he is gonna control the wind, and all of the sudden the opponent get sliced up because Naruto can make the surronding wind to razor sharp wind blades.
WLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-18, 19:59   Link #83
bx510
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by hassan09
as for narutos training im pretty sure that he would learn the seven colour rasengan and master it cuz think about it there r four main elements but seven actualy ones: air, water, fire, earth, lightning, wood, metal the seven colour rasengan would be able to defeat chidori but then again sasuke learned a new move to becuz he tried to use it in the manga but orochimaru told him to stop
I don't think there was an actual 7 color chakra. I thought it was just because of the those illusion things and sun / lighting that made it look rainbow. I think the movies have nothing to do with the story in anime. Some guy just builds up power and he gets anotehr rasengan? okay.. how did that guy know how to build it up...? He didn't go through the balloon training...

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightningZERO
I was thinking about a tornado kamehameha. But I think the so called ultimate jutsu will be just...a wind Rasengan
please... No more dragonball Z...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotiman
Naruto Ultimate Jutsu:
Chakra powered "Kamehameha!!!!" (Dragonball Goku Trademark super power)
Really... Stop.. I bet your going to say something like "Naruto goes bankai"

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheese4u
Yes, but Rasengan isn't about just doing it, Naruto spent well over a month trying to learn this jutsu, it doesn't just require chakra it requires a steady concentration and once you get that part downpact you also have to compress it which is probably the hardest part. Besides Sasuke and Itachi mostly likely isn't the only Uchiha who has seen this move, Yondaime was alive when the Uchiha clan was alive and yet still Jiraiya, Yondaime, and Naruto are the only known people who can perform this technique as stated by Tsunade.
No, i think it was 1 or 2 weeks or soemthing...


-------

I had this convo the other day with my friends about how underdeveloped naruto is compared to the others in 2 years. He only has Kage Bushin no Jutsu, Rasegan, Summon frog, Naruto Rendan, Double rasengan... Maybe i missed some, but most of these are just ultimates/finish moves. After the last manga about him doing Kage bushin no jutsu and then train, can you image how much can he progress from this? He will surpass many people from just training like that. As he get's better his chakra stamina probably expands too, and trains with even more clones!!!
bx510 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-19, 08:18   Link #84
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Location is all relative.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bx510
I had this convo the other day with my friends about how underdeveloped naruto is compared to the others in 2 years. He only has Kage Bushin no Jutsu, Rasegan, Summon frog, Naruto Rendan, Double rasengan... Maybe i missed some, but most of these are just ultimates/finish moves. After the last manga about him doing Kage bushin no jutsu and then train, can you image how much can he progress from this? He will surpass many people from just training like that. As he get's better his chakra stamina probably expands too, and trains with even more clones!!!
-One can only hope that it will be like that. I just can't wait to see this new jutsu in action so that I can finally change the title of this thread. If he surpasses many people then there may not be a need anymore for the NarutoNazi party after, as everyone will be aware of Naruto's greatness. Oh well we'll see what the future holds...
__________________
-When all else fails, ram them with a force of an 18-wheeler.
Luminion Lancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-19, 10:17   Link #85
tatami
back in black
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Turkey
Age: 32
will narutos ultimate jutsu be enough to counter sasukes that jutsu?
__________________
ohh sasuke kun...please spare me...
tatami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-19, 17:21   Link #86
Wolcik
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Poland
Age: 28
Send a message via MSN to Wolcik
I just watched anime ep when Naruto learns Rasengan...
Jiraia told him it's A-rank jutsu (6th from 7 lvl) and it has 3 stages
first took him over 3 days than he needed over a week for power, than after 3 weeks he could concentrate power, and he made a bet and after another week did Rasengan with his Kagebunshin

it's a month, but it took Naruto month but normal stamina and normal chacra peron would burn his/her hands before week passing and need to stay in hospital for at least a month with burrning or other injury

but I still think that Rasengan looks like wind jutsu XD
__________________
Wolcik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-20, 07:12   Link #87
Ichimaru
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
if you have seen the latest anime eps, this is probaly the first time we seen him throw a rasengen
__________________
SHINSOU
Ichimaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-10, 07:57   Link #88
M000tz
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Maybe naruto makes some random technique in which he can seperate his kage bushins into threads as tiny as small particles in the wind, then makes a rasengan out of 1000's of them and makes a kage bushingan
M000tz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-10, 10:22   Link #89
AceD
See You En' Tee
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: England
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by M000tz View Post
Maybe naruto makes some random technique in which he can seperate his kage bushins into threads as tiny as small particles in the wind, then makes a rasengan out of 1000's of them and makes a kage bushingan
not read the manga have you? we already know the answere now ( this is a 2year old thread you posted on you know)
AceD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-10, 10:37   Link #90
Thrillhouse
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
It would be really cool if he learned to manipulate his chakra much like Kyuubi does.
Thrillhouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-11, 01:12   Link #91
M000tz
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
lol soz, i just thought it would be lol to post that.
neway, mybad
M000tz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-11, 19:07   Link #92
Sadden
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Naruto should learn bankai and control cherry blossom blades.
__________________
Visit www.anistream.net for great anime
Sadden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-11, 20:58   Link #93
gabbytay
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadden View Post
Naruto should learn bankai and control cherry blossom blades.
then he can use it to put flowers on sasuke's sword as a welcome back present
gabbytay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-26, 19:15   Link #94
sonicbeam33
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by hassan09 View Post
as for narutos training im pretty sure that he would learn the seven colour rasengan and master it cuz think about it there r four main elements but seven actualy ones: air, water, fire, earth, lightning, wood, metal the seven colour rasengan would be able to defeat chidori but then again sasuke learned a new move to becuz he tried to use it in the manga but orochimaru told him to stop
I'm sorry to say this dude but the 5 elements are water, earth, lightning, fire, and wind. Metal and wood are kind of like alloys. They are the combination or 2 or more elements. Like wood, it comes from the element earth and water mixed. And I'm pretty sure that metal comes from fire and earth.

Sorry to break your dimwitted bubble

Sonic
sonicbeam33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 20:44.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.