AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2009-03-24, 06:12   Link #401
DarkHollowIchigo
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: スタックした中間
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mists View Post
I am a bit confused how Naruto is standing the way he is, much less in Sage mode...

it was like 2 tails he passed out from being sealed by Kakashi, 4 he passed out from Yamato and 8, he looks a good as new as if he's just beginning the battle!?
If you read the chapter again, you see that Naruto's father Minato the 4th hokage restrength the seal again.
DarkHollowIchigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-24, 06:19   Link #402
Mists
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkHollowIchigo View Post
If you read the chapter again, you see that Naruto's father Minato the 4th hokage restrength the seal again.
Yeah but I never was under the impression the transformations in the past caused damage to Naruto's body because of the seal weakening......I thought it was always the transformations themselves.

Then again, Gaara and 8-tails (and seemingly 2-tail) are able to transform without harm done to them.
Mists is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-24, 06:31   Link #403
DarkHollowIchigo
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: スタックした中間
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mists View Post
Yeah but I never was under the impression the transformations in the past caused damage to Naruto's body because of the seal weakening......I thought it was always the transformations themselves.

Then again, Gaara and 8-tails (and seemingly 2-tail) are able to transform without harm done to them.
You also saw that Naruto was bleeding out of his stomach..the seal was gone, there was a hole wich dropped blood. That could be a indication that Naruto's body was in pain also, but once Minato re-strenght the seal the hole was gone. I think that also happend to Naruto's body, it reversed the injuries and Naruto even came out stronger in Sage mode.
DarkHollowIchigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-24, 07:01   Link #404
kodok_balls
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaine View Post
Possible spoiler for 441 seems a little early so IMO is probably fake, though you never know.

Spoiler:
nyahahaa.. it looks like i've been reading a short story than a spoiler. Totally fake and totally the dreamer like typical who like to made up their own story. a psycho I guess
kodok_balls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-24, 08:07   Link #405
ragnos007
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rurik View Post
Apart that is really long, When did Naruto learned that Pain's name is Negato?
and that the masked man is madara
__________________
Rep me with approval and i will do the same to you.
For those who I have repped with approval... Return the favor.
ragnos007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-24, 08:16   Link #406
FireDetei
Online Gamer.
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by ragnos007 View Post
and that the masked man is madara
He knows of a masked man in Ataksuki (they've met before) and Yondaime said it's his fault.....but not of his identity. The only knowledge of Mandara is when Sasuke was inside his head and Kyuubi mentioned it, but Naruto cannot connect the dots and he's missing the inbetween information we have!
FireDetei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-24, 09:41   Link #407
ragnos007
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by FireDetei View Post
He knows of a masked man in Ataksuki (they've met before) and Yondaime said it's his fault.....but not of his identity. The only knowledge of Mandara is when Sasuke was inside his head and Kyuubi mentioned it, but Naruto cannot connect the dots and he's missing the inbetween information we have!
Exactly. i hope that wasn't directed at me because what i was saying that he doesnt know that guys name.
__________________
Rep me with approval and i will do the same to you.
For those who I have repped with approval... Return the favor.
ragnos007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-24, 12:31   Link #408
Goshin
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: somehwre between this world and the next
Send a message via AIM to Goshin Send a message via Yahoo to Goshin
kool hinata fans rejoice....

I can't believes naruto thinks more villagers might be wiped by pein. did he forget that he helped with the damage....

more importantly how the hell did katsUYA survive in his his pocket. if katsuya withstood kyuubii chakra.....
__________________


"The Journey of thousand miles begins with the first step"

Goshin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-24, 12:42   Link #409
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Age: 28
You know...that is the best question there is.

We know a certain person transformed into the Hulk. And after he turned back his clothes were all messed up. Naruto even if fully healed should be.....should be naked.

He totally changed his shape into that of a physical bigger being then Gamakchi and almost the full Kyuubi which most certainly bigger then Gamabunta who probably is the strongest and biggest frog. So Naruto with his own stretch clothing shouldnt be even possible .

So Katsuya in Naruto's pocket ...that smells like total slugg..

Hmm.... to be honest... i am more excited about what is yet to come with Danzou, Naruto (promotion? banished? ??) and Tsunade or the village getting rebuild or riots or whatever.. then the outcome of this battle.

I think it's likely that Killerbee might become the victim of Madara just to show that no one can match him. Naruto will train his ass of yet again....hopefully mental Yondaime training.
Learning perhaps new variations of Hiraishin to be able to even touch Madara.
Kabuto (Orochimaru) completed...(who will always remain my no. 1# Villain in Naruto)
Sasuke getting hunted by Akatsuki for his failure...ohh the possibilities!!
__________________
Mr. Johnny 5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-24, 12:50   Link #410
james0246
Senior Member
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: East Cupcake
^Gaara, Yugito, the 4-Tails Jinchuuriki (the oldish looking dude that Kisame caught), and Kirabi never had any problems with their clothing surviving full transformations, so why should Naruto?

As for Katsuya surviving...maybe the Kyuubi shroud formed over it... (much the same as Princess Mononoke/San was caught underneath the Boar God Okkoto's demonic shroud when he became corrupted).

That being said, I agree with your assessment of the future of Kirabi. That seems like a very likely outcome.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-24, 13:06   Link #411
FireDetei
Online Gamer.
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
I've never seen it to be like the Hulk transformation. When the hulk transformed his body grey muslces etc....but when Naruto releases the chakra, his body is still the same, just covered in a shield like. So Naruto's cloths shouldnt be ripped due to size, maybe the fact that the chakra burns everything but hey! Look at it another way.

We know that Naruto has somehow absorbed and got used to the Kyuubi chakra so instead of burning him like everyone else, perhaps his cloths have too! i mean he hasnt changed in atleast 2-3 years!! so perhaps they've just got used too it too and it doesnt hurt them like Sakura/Orochimaru
FireDetei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-24, 14:29   Link #412
Ero-Senn1n
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Hidden Village of Sake
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5 View Post
We know a certain person transformed into the Hulk. And after he turned back his clothes were all messed up. Naruto even if fully healed should be.....should be naked.
It was never said that this is transformation, on the contrary. Just remember Gaara: he was somehow inside the demon, then his upper body got out of the sand-demon and so Naruto could hit his head to wake him up. Or take for example KillerBee, he was hiding in a tentacle, and while the tentacle still existed the demon was already with/in KillerBee who was in the tentacle cut off by Sasuke, while KillerBee made a kagebunshin-like body that was carried away by Sasuke.

I wouldn't call this transformation, it's more like releasing the chakra of the demon which then materializes the demon's body, the host's body is probably turned into pure chakra and the demon's and host's chakra are mixed togethere but when the demon is released it is his body that contains the host. Since the demon and the host act like one entity they can manifest as the host's body or as the demon's body.
Ero-Senn1n is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-24, 16:08   Link #413
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
^Gaara, Yugito, the 4-Tails Jinchuuriki (the oldish looking dude that Kisame caught), and Kirabi never had any problems with their clothing surviving full transformations, so why should Naruto?

As for Katsuya surviving...maybe the Kyuubi shroud formed over it... (much the same as Princess Mononoke/San was caught underneath the Boar God Okkoto's demonic shroud when he became corrupted).

That being said, I agree with your assessment of the future of Kirabi. That seems like a very likely outcome.
Hmmm... yeah well...it's not like i wouldnt find it strange even compared to the other jinchuuriki's. It is strange to me. Since Chakra can definetly inflict physical damage it would surely be normal if clothes would get damaged aswell. correct?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireDetei View Post
I've never seen it to be like the Hulk transformation. When the hulk transformed his body grey muslces etc....but when Naruto releases the chakra, his body is still the same, just covered in a shield like. So Naruto's cloths shouldnt be ripped due to size, maybe the fact that the chakra burns everything but hey! Look at it another way.

We know that Naruto has somehow absorbed and got used to the Kyuubi chakra so instead of burning him like everyone else, perhaps his cloths have too! i mean he hasnt changed in atleast 2-3 years!! so perhaps they've just got used too it too and it doesnt hurt them like Sakura/Orochimaru
Haha that's a really hilarious theory. I reminds me of Kiba who couldnt smell his own clothes. When he faced the 2 headed sound ninja who's name is long forgotten You may be right...who knows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
It was never said that this is transformation, on the contrary. Just remember Gaara: he was somehow inside the demon, then his upper body got out of the sand-demon and so Naruto could hit his head to wake him up. Or take for example KillerBee, he was hiding in a tentacle, and while the tentacle still existed the demon was already with/in KillerBee who was in the tentacle cut off by Sasuke, while KillerBee made a kagebunshin-like body that was carried away by Sasuke.

I wouldn't call this transformation, it's more like releasing the chakra of the demon which then materializes the demon's body, the host's body is probably turned into pure chakra and the demon's and host's chakra are mixed togethere but when the demon is released it is his body that contains the host. Since the demon and the host act like one entity they can manifest as the host's body or as the demon's body.
Well...if your body is visibly changing especially from a human form into that of a (mystikal) beast...then i would call it a transformation wouldnt you agree? If not i really will have to read more about the description and meaning of transformation .

It's just that after Naruto transformed his skin was ripped.
And his clothes werent even damaged. I found that really strange so... that's why i brought this up but... thanks for speculating with me gentlemen (Ero-Senn1n, FireDetei and james0246)
__________________
Mr. Johnny 5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-25, 18:13   Link #414
SpyderSidiouss
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: PA
Quote:
Originally Posted by aliasxn View Post
Well... So what? Jealousy is as good a reason as any to hate a character.
So what? So, I answered that gentleman's question about pathetic haters is what.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aliasxn View Post
As for me, it's just as Spectacular_Insanity said. All the free power ups Sasuke keeps getting wouldn't be so annoying if he wasn't such an arrogant asshole to begin with. "Arrogant" would be the key word in that sentence, getting uber hax power ups instantly with finger pokes and pills and such while everybody else must work much harder to achieve inferior/similar results only adds to the problem.
lol, no, as for you, you're still using that weak ass excuse that already got shut down and owned in the other thread. Seriously, power ups? Naruto has had powerups at just about every fight, just like you say Sasuke did, and as many powerups as Sasuke did. And about being arrogant, give me a break! Naruto's been one of the loudest and arrogant people in the manga since day one! Even when he had no right to be, so please thats a load of crap. Only now, it seems hes going to humble down because of everything thats been happening. (Sasuke might humble down because of his last fight as well) There are other people in the manga who are as arrogant as Sauske(some who are probably more arrogant), but for some reason its a huge problem that hes arrogant.
SpyderSidiouss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-25, 19:23   Link #415
Ero-Senn1n
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Hidden Village of Sake
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5 View Post
Well...if your body is visibly changing especially from a human form into that of a (mystikal) beast...then i would call it a transformation wouldnt you agree? If not i really will have to read more about the description and meaning of transformation .
Transformation would be wen your normal body changes into something different. For example the cursed seal level2. But in case of demon hosts they let out the demon, either partially or the whole power of it. I mean KillerBee didn't transform into a huge monster, that monster was already inside him and it just came out, while KillerBee was inside it. Of course if you take the host and the demon as one entity then it's true that they transform, but in my interpretation they are different enitities because they have their own mind and will.
Ero-Senn1n is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-27, 06:13   Link #416
Sinfully Naomi
Teddytears
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: In that place where the stuff is at.
Age: 17
Send a message via AIM to Sinfully Naomi Send a message via Skype™ to Sinfully Naomi
Naruto gets to say something very few Shinobi may have ever been able to say. I PUNCHED THE FOURTH HOKAGE IN THE STOMACH!
__________________
under... construction?
Sinfully Naomi is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 15:47.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.