AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2009-02-11, 11:07   Link #201
KrimzonStriker
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Spoiler for My Impressions of NoN:
__________________
"That is why we must embrace carnage. In order to not waste the blood that has already been shed, we have no choice but to shed even more."- Lelouch Vi Britannia
http://img371.imageshack.us/img371/7050/zeroty5copieie4.jpg
KrimzonStriker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-20, 00:00   Link #202
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Coquitlam, BC, Canada/Quezon City, Philippines
Send a message via Yahoo to Yu Ominae
Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
Spoiler for My Impressions of NoN:
The NoN manga had made it clear on Rolo's origins (e.g. Being Marianne's child taken by Eden Vital men. Some of them were holding her back).

The Irregulars have artificial geass due to C.C.'s cells being injected to them.
__________________

Even if we were at odds with each other, I still thank you for training me, Instructor Bowman - Yu Ominae, reflecting on Bowman's death after killing him in Phantom Island
Yu Ominae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-20, 09:46   Link #203
Pink-chan
世界の明日のために
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yu Ominae View Post
The NoN manga had made it clear on Rolo's origins (e.g. Being Marianne's child taken by Eden Vital men. Some of them were holding her back).

The Irregulars have artificial geass due to C.C.'s cells being injected to them.
NoN had revealed Rolo's true origin in one of the future chapters waiting to be released in vol. 5 in future (My estimation is one more chapter to go). His true origin is not what we were told in vol. 4. As I mentioned a few posts before, he is NOT Lelouch's twin. I was one of the victims who are disappointed by this fact too. He is another tragic character.

Spoiler for Rolo's true origin:
__________________

Avatar by Sonae. Signature by Airi. Thank you.
Pink-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-20, 09:53   Link #204
Narona
Emotionless White Face
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink-chan View Post
NoN had revealed Rolo's true origin in one of the future chapters waiting to be released in vol. 5 in future (My estimation is one more chapter to go). His true origin is not what we were told in vol. 4. As I mentioned a few posts before, he is NOT Lelouch's twin. I was one of the victims who are disappointed by this fact too. He is another tragic character.

Spoiler for Rolo's true origin:
I don't really like that new information. I would have preferred him to be lelouch's true twin.

Anyway, now that I have more free time, I started to read "seriously" NoN and so far it's not that bad. Even quite good tbh

I am still disappointed how they used rolo's character in the CG world. I am even more disappointed since you gave me those infos from Mutuality about who he was supposed to be in the main series.
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-20, 10:40   Link #205
Pink-chan
世界の明日のために
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
I don't really like that new information. I would have preferred him to be lelouch's true twin.

Anyway, now that I have more free time, I started to read "seriously" NoN and so far it's not that bad. Even quite good tbh

I am still disappointed how they used rolo's character in the CG world. I am even more disappointed since you gave me those infos from Mutuality about who he was supposed to be in the main series.
Looks like I always bring you "disappointment" . As mentioned, I'm also disappointed by this fact. How wonderful if Rolo's a real brother of Lelouch whether he is a half brother or a twin brother. Unfortunately, none happened.

To think how excited I was when I learnt about Rolo vi Britannia as a twin of Lelouch that I started reading NoN.
__________________

Avatar by Sonae. Signature by Airi. Thank you.
Pink-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-20, 16:02   Link #206
Narona
Emotionless White Face
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink-chan View Post
Looks like I always bring you "disappointment" . As mentioned, I'm also disappointed by this fact. How wonderful if Rolo's a real brother of Lelouch whether he is a half brother or a twin brother. Unfortunately, none happened.

To think how excited I was when I learnt about Rolo vi Britannia as a twin of Lelouch that I started reading NoN.
Nah, actually, you bring good things to me I can't thank you as much I want for all the scans and infos you provided to me

It would have been better, and Rolo would have gotten an interetsing past to explore in the main series.

In NoN, well, it's a disappointment, but at least a bit better than in the main series.
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-23, 20:32   Link #207
KrimzonStriker
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
One can still make the argument he's Lelouch's twin brother, whether he's
Spoiler for Rolo's identity:
or not, he could still be considered his brother technically if we just count genetics.
__________________
"That is why we must embrace carnage. In order to not waste the blood that has already been shed, we have no choice but to shed even more."- Lelouch Vi Britannia
http://img371.imageshack.us/img371/7050/zeroty5copieie4.jpg
KrimzonStriker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-26, 01:53   Link #208
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Coquitlam, BC, Canada/Quezon City, Philippines
Send a message via Yahoo to Yu Ominae
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink-chan View Post
NoN had revealed Rolo's true origin in one of the future chapters waiting to be released in vol. 5 in future (My estimation is one more chapter to go). His true origin is not what we were told in vol. 4. As I mentioned a few posts before, he is NOT Lelouch's twin. I was one of the victims who are disappointed by this fact too. He is another tragic character.

Spoiler for Rolo's true origin:
In Henno's voice:

"You made me a sad, sad man."
__________________

Even if we were at odds with each other, I still thank you for training me, Instructor Bowman - Yu Ominae, reflecting on Bowman's death after killing him in Phantom Island
Yu Ominae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-26, 02:03   Link #209
azul120
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Potentially stupid question: does Euphie still end up getting offed in the LotR manga?
azul120 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-26, 02:30   Link #210
Nobodyman9
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: U.S.A.
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by azul120 View Post
Potentially stupid question: does Euphie still end up getting offed in the LotR manga?
I don't think they've gotten that far yet. Last I checked they were only as far as the first Shirley incident.
Nobodyman9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-26, 02:48   Link #211
azul120
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
You mean the translations or the manga releases in Japan?
azul120 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-26, 03:04   Link #212
Nobodyman9
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: U.S.A.
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by azul120 View Post
You mean the translations or the manga releases in Japan?
I'm only going by what's been released on OneManga (fansub). I thought they were usually pretty up to date, but maybe they don't have the most recent chapters.
Nobodyman9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-26, 06:14   Link #213
Sonae
A l i c e
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by azul120 View Post
Potentially stupid question: does Euphie still end up getting offed in the LotR manga?
Yes, She dies. In the 5th volume.
__________________
A l i v e
[.eternal. W I S H.]
Avatar by Rinmei
Sonae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-26, 06:46   Link #214
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Singapore
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonae View Post
Yes, She dies. In the 5th volume.
Which is more than what I can say for her in NoN. If I may....

*bows*

"Kotei Heika, your orders, please."
__________________
Those from the lower levels cannot hope to surpass those from the upper.

RIP, Oba-chan (1935-2008)
yezhanquan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-26, 15:25   Link #215
azul120
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonae View Post
Yes, She dies. In the 5th volume.
That sucks. Is it under the same circumstances?
azul120 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-28, 16:57   Link #216
SonOfHeaven
Metal Gear!?
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Tampa
Has anything happened in the CG LOTR R2 manga as of late if anyone knows?

I only heard a few things about it.
__________________

Last edited by SonOfHeaven; 2009-02-28 at 17:35.
SonOfHeaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-28, 13:35   Link #217
Pink-chan
世界の明日のために
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
NoN vol. 5, the final volume will release on 25th April. Last chapter (Last Code, Code 26) was just released.

I just finished browsing the chapter and I thought Lelouch and Nunnally's part is rather interesting.

Spoiler for Possibility of Parallel Worlds:


Spoiler for Some other points:


Vol. 5 will cover Rolo VS Alice, Nunnally's confrontation with her parents, the truth behind's Marianne's death, Nunnally's choice for the world, and the final chapter.
__________________

Avatar by Sonae. Signature by Airi. Thank you.

Last edited by Pink-chan; 2009-03-29 at 00:44.
Pink-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-28, 13:51   Link #218
azul120
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Spoiler:
azul120 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-28, 18:46   Link #219
Nobodyman9
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: U.S.A.
Age: 26
Spoiler:
Nobodyman9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-28, 19:59   Link #220
Pink-chan
世界の明日のために
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by azul120 View Post
Spoiler:
Spoiler:


Spoiler for Lelouch and Nunnally's opinion on the meaning of Demon King:
__________________

Avatar by Sonae. Signature by Airi. Thank you.
Pink-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 17:31.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.