AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Fullmetal Alchemist

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-06-08, 17:57   Link #1
HelloMuggle

episode 35 preview questions (+spoilers?)

Can someone tell me who the guy with glasses is in the preview clip of episode 35? (To be more specific, the clip that follows the end of the credits at episode 34 of course)

I want to say he's Scar's brother..But didn't Scar's brother die ? The person in the preview is hugging Lust though.

Or is it a new character?

I read the thread for the discussion on episode 34 hoping someone would bring it up but I didn't find anyone who did, so I hope I'm not asking a question that's been asked before.. If it has already been answered please link me, thanks.
Old 2004-06-09, 09:02   Link #2
a_nevels666

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelloMuggle
Can someone tell me who the guy with glasses is in the preview clip of episode 35? (To be more specific, the clip that follows the end of the credits at episode 34 of course)

I want to say he's Scar's brother..But didn't Scar's brother die ? The person in the preview is hugging Lust though.
I haven't seen 34 yet, but couldn't it be a flashback?
Old 2004-06-09, 16:56   Link #3
HelloMuggle

hmm.. you should check it out! come back to this thread after you've seen ep34 and tell me what you think.

basically, it looks like lust & the guy with glasses are riding in a carriage. lust clearly has her homunculus tattoo already so this is lust, and not the person she was based off of (or whatever you call it)..

then lust gives him a ring..kind of like the ring that the false prophet guy (way back in like episodes 2-6 or whatever) used.. you know, a ring with the philosopher's stone as the jewel.. and the guy with glasses is holding a brown haired chick that sort of looks like it could be al/ed's mom! :P i dont think it is, but dang wouldnt that be a trip.

then it shows a clip of him grabbing lust and holding her and she looks stiff. like she's not hugging him back but just standing there.

So...anyone else?!?!? the identity of mr glasses. have we seen him before, or is he a new char?
Old 2004-06-09, 19:07   Link #4
locknoir

I havent read the manga, so what I say can be a complete lie. But personaly I think he's just a "temporary character" just like the fake fullmetal alchemist in episode 11/12 I believe. He just plays his role in a episode or 2 and will probaly fade from the the public eye after that. =x
Old 2004-06-09, 19:11   Link #5
Guido

Or get eaten by Gluttony, instead.
Old 2004-06-09, 23:27   Link #6
Zauren
Master of Pimpage

Scar's brother is indeed supposed to be dead except for his arm. But who killed him? Did Kimbly? Or did Lust? Could this be him well in the past realizing he succeeded, and speaking to a Lust who doesn't remember him in the slightest -- Maybe giving her a wedding ring?

Hmm. I just gave it another look. I'm not sure. Scar looks like he is holding something. If it is a flashback, it could be his brother's ring or the like. Maybe Lust gave him a proto-stone. Who knows!
Closed Thread