AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Old 2008-11-30, 01:09   Link #301
G.o.S
~desu♥

Ep 12, 13 subs are out by Spoon. Man, I am so going to miss this series
Overall, Hidamari has been an awesome slice-of-life anime, really enjoyable to watch, all the warm, fuzzy feelings from each episode. But all good things have to come to and end even for the sacred Aria. The music, animation and everything else are just lovely. Now, I am gonna look forward to new shows form SHAFT
Quote:
Moreover it's a DVD release, so that's expected. Wideface by Spoon were just the TV ones.
Hmm, I'll wait still they got all the DVD version done and re-watch in chronological order.
Old 2008-11-30, 09:04   Link #302
Midonin
Last Engage

Episode 12 had the greatest number of times this season where I thought "Wow. That is a really nice shot." I can tell that a lot of effort was put into this episode. Even little things like the doorbell were done really nicely. The final episode, while being New Years' done Hidamari style, still had a lot of good things going for it. I did like seeing a bit more of Natsume's side of things in these episodes, and ending it all by having everyone singing "Sketch Switch" was cute.

x365 was just as great as the first season.
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-30, 16:31   Link #303
kyouray
2D > 3D

Just finished this season. Episode 12 was great and episode 13 was cute. I feeled sad when it finished. Thank you SHAFT for this serie and thanks SpoonSubs for their hard work.
I hope there'll be OAVs soon.

By the way I've noticed that a game'll be released on february. Does someone have information about it ?
Old 2008-11-30, 19:32   Link #304
Dop
We can't stop here...

Ah, marvellous. Spoonsubs did a great job, and I'm still hoping to see the whole season in widescreen in the not too distant future.

The little acapella 'sketch switch' piece at the end almost had me in tears. OK, so maybe it's because I'm drunk, but it was just so wonderful.

So, goodbye for now, Yuno, Miyako, Sae, Hiro and the rest. Fingers crossed for a third season next year.
Dop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-30, 20:25   Link #305
Mandoric

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyouray View Post
I hope there'll be OAVs soon.
DVD ep due in March.
Mandoric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-01, 13:07   Link #306
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Many thanks to Spoonsubs for their hard work.... x365 was a very satisfying little series of whimsy and the bonds people form.
Old 2008-12-01, 13:50   Link #307
Proto
Knowledge is the solution

As someone who silently followed the series and who constantly lurked the thread, I would also like to express my gratitude to the fansubbers for this excellent series.
Proto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-01, 16:41   Link #308
Zippicus

I really loved this series. This was one of the shows that automatically cheered me up when I saw an episode become available since I knew it was going to be great. I'm going to miss Yoshinoya's squeaky slippers.
Zippicus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-01, 19:06   Link #309
KaneDragon
*(RAWR*)&rawr

Suddenly jelly bean(?) eyes, everywhere!!

Unrequited love is unrequited; isn't it sad, Natsume? There's only one image of her on Danbooru period, and in that one she still has to share with Hiro. Natsume needs love, too. ;_;

Oh dear God, that thing can fly now! WE'RE ALL DOOMED!!!

<3 Ume-sensei

Episode 13 continues with the Natsume love. "Please let me become more honest with my feelings" is a good wish indeed.

Last edited by KaneDragon; 2008-12-02 at 00:03.
KaneDragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-01, 23:03   Link #310
Kenn
Stomp

xD of course it can fly! Well, maybe when it becomes a butterfly.

Finished 13 yesterday, and I hafta say that I thoroughly enjoyed watching it. I'd tip my hat to Spoon for subbing it if I had a hat.

http://k625.blogspot.com/ - Kenn's blog of random everythings
Kenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-02, 06:09   Link #311
Sorrow-K
Somehow I found out

Rather than go into any sort of depth, I'm just going to give a simple review sound bite, since simplicity so suits this series: Hidamari Sketch x365 is simply an adorable series.
Sorrow-K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-03, 09:59   Link #312
SamCurt

WinD DVD Ep2 is up.
SamCurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-18, 14:23   Link #313
Proto
Knowledge is the solution

*Necromancy lvl.1* (It wasn't that old )

I wanted to ask whether there is more manga material for an hypothetical 3rd season. I also wanted to ask whether any licensor has expressed interest in this series? This is one of the few series that I'd buy immediately upon release
Proto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-18, 22:01   Link #314
fict_ticious
I can has drinks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proto View Post
*Necromancy lvl.1* (It wasn't that old )

I wanted to ask whether there is more manga material for an hypothetical 3rd season. I also wanted to ask whether any licensor has expressed interest in this series? This is one of the few series that I'd buy immediately upon release
Well, by the end of the year there should be at least two manga volumes not covered by any of the anime released so far, so maybe. Plus, there are a couple of new tenants, so if people can tolerate more boarding the HS train (Hidamari Sketch x24/7, you know you want to, Japan).
For your second question, there was actually some speculation on a certain imageboard that it would be HS when Nozomi said they would announce a new license. Turned out it was Marimite S4, which isn't too bad either.
fict_ticious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-18, 23:22   Link #315
Tatiana Razajev
Karen

Send a message via AIM to Tatiana Razajev
Quote:
Originally Posted by fict_ticious View Post
For your second question, there was actually some speculation on a certain imageboard that it would be HS when Nozomi said they would announce a new license. Turned out it was Marimite S4, which isn't too bad either.
Marimite S4 was definitely a pretty nice announcement for. So I'm definitely happy for that. However I'd be even happier if Sunshine Sketch got announced as well. Still I'm expecting Nozomi to announce more titles in the future. So there's always another chance. Also for the record, if ever a 3rd season was announced, it would be an automatic watch for me.
Old 2009-03-28, 04:12   Link #316
Seravy
Dorothy-chaaan~!

EX episode (aka episode 12.5) get!

Spoiler for Episode 12.5:

I want S3 so much
Seravy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-28, 04:46   Link #317
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

For those who want more, get the manga. As mentioned earlier, later volumes are interesting.

RIP, Oba-chan (1935-2008)
yezhanquan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-05, 08:45   Link #318
sirn
レス乞食

Hidamari Sketch ×365 TV Special announced, still no date specified. Probably going to cover the leftover important episodes, in prepare for two new characters in the third season. (Guess.)
sirn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-05, 19:57   Link #319
Tatiana Razajev
Karen

Send a message via AIM to Tatiana Razajev
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirn View Post
Hidamari Sketch ×365 TV Special announced, still no date specified. Probably going to cover the leftover important episodes, in prepare for two new characters in the third season. (Guess.)
So there's going to be another episode of this? That's good to hear. Hopefully we will eventually get a season 3 too.
Old 2009-04-05, 21:21   Link #320
Midonin
Last Engage

As long as the Hidamari thread is up, I'd like to say that, even if it was released awhile ago, Masaki Endoh's cover of "Sketch Switch" is nice. I never knew Hidamari Sketch could be so hotblooded.
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, moe, school life, seinen, sequel, shaft, slice of life