AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > AnimeSuki & Technology > Resharing Requests

Notices

Old 2004-06-10, 14:25   Link #1
Takkun

Jungle Deluxe [Need help finishing]

I go to a small college in Arkansas and back when Jungle wa Itsumo Hale Nochi Guu and Deluxe OVA was coming out, i was doing a good job of keeping up with it and along with other anime fansubs such as Kiddy Grade and Get Backers. Well, not too long after i started going to school, the people who were in charge of the network saw that there was way too much bandwith being used up from downloading, so they put a high block on the network making it impossible to download from bittorrent or any other site. So i was without anime and other various things. Now that i finally have a place of my own i can start downloading again and pick up where i left off. All that i need is episodes 4, 5, & 6 of Jungle wa Itsumo Hale Nochi Guu Deluxe (along with the last 2 episodes of <Name removed by Mod>, but since that is licenced it's not that important to finish right now.) I have been all over the net trying to find them and have had no luck. This is the last show that i need to finish from where i left off over a year and a half ago. If anyone can put it back up on bittorrent so i can finish it or just give me a link where i can get it, i would really appreciate it.
Thanks
~Chris

Last edited by NightWish; 2004-06-10 at 14:49.
Takkun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-10, 14:51   Link #2
NightWish
Crushcrushcrush
*Administrator

Although it doesn't look like it; Jungle is actually seeded at the moment as a batch torrent. You should be able to use that to complete the series...