AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Games

Notices

Old 2009-04-06, 22:51   Link #2061
Kid Ying
Pon pon pon

Quote:
Originally Posted by chikorita157 View Post
Luckily, I bought my 80GB Metal Gear 4 PS3 bundle (paid $499 for it) which had software BC support which I used alot. I wished that Sony still sold a BC compatible PS3 because PS2 games would look horrible on a HDTV...

But... since the PS3 game library is improving (especially more JRPGs are coming to PS3), I have no complaints.
That's the one i have too. But i brought just for MGS4, i only used the bc once(with Xenosaga). But it's nice to have it. And it came with a voucher for a free pain, so, it was a good deal after all.

Now i'm not playing anything, i don't like fps so killzone is out and for RE5 i didn't like the demo so much...

What i'm really waiting for is Blazblue. That game will kick ass. And maybe a good game at the PSN Store. Since flower nothing good came...
Kid Ying is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-07, 23:44   Link #2062
Aka
Green Trees
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid Ying View Post
That's the one i have too. But i brought just for MGS4, i only used the bc once(with Xenosaga). But it's nice to have it. And it came with a voucher for a free pain, so, it was a good deal after all.

Now i'm not playing anything, i don't like fps so killzone is out and for RE5 i didn't like the demo so much...

What i'm really waiting for is Blazblue. That game will kick ass. And maybe a good game at the PSN Store. Since flower nothing good came...
You didn't like Flowery(sry I got mines at the Japanese PSN Store)!? Or probably read it wrong.. yep I did.

I really recommend Burn Zombie Burn! but that's just me, I like burning zombies very addictive game. You could always try the WipEout HD demo, oh and Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection Online finally have their servers fixed I can finally play online lag-free.
Old 2009-04-08, 03:19   Link #2063
Kid Ying
Pon pon pon

Burn zombie is really good? A friend of mine said it's nice at the beginning, but it gets dull and boring pretty quickly...

I already have Tekken and Wipeout. Wipeout i played for a loooooong time. I can't even look at it anymore. I played Tekken a lot too, but it's far more replayable than Wipeout and the online is very nice, so, i still play sometimes.

And flower is one of the greatest games i've ever played. Besides MGS4, it's the best game of the PS3, in my opinion. It was a great surprise for me, since i wasn't expecting nothing beyond a good game. The opposite came with Noby Noby boy, i was expecting a really great game, since it's from the same guy who did katamari, brought without hesitation and played for 10 minutes and thought "WTF IS THAT?" It's not bad... But not good either... I don't even think i can call it a game... It just doesn't make any sense.

But i was reading about that Fat Princess and it looks like it's gonna be good. Maybe...
Old 2009-04-08, 08:13   Link #2064
Nosauz

OMG Fat Princess looks like the craziest indie game I've ever seen, I'm sooo freaking excited about it, and its gameplay seems quite interesting.
Nosauz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-10, 01:16   Link #2065
King Lycan
User Title eaten by ravenous bunnies
*IT Support

Tri-Ace announce RPG

I really wanted it to be an new Valkyrie Profile
Old 2009-04-10, 05:35   Link #2066
ShinGundam

FF 7 on Japan Store for PS3/PSP
ShinGundam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-10, 06:11   Link #2067
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど

In the Asian PSN Store as well.

I'll see about getting the FF XIII demo something later next week. Heard it will last some 1.5 hrs.
Old 2009-04-10, 06:53   Link #2068
Nosauz

XIII demo is offered on Advent Children, so you actually have to buy the movie to get it.
Old 2009-04-10, 06:59   Link #2069
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosauz View Post
XIII demo is offered on Advent Children, so you actually have to buy the movie to get it.
I know. And I might have a chance to play the Demo for free. My job nature allows me to.
Old 2009-04-10, 07:30   Link #2070
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Send a message via Skype™ to Duo Maxwell
Quote:
Originally Posted by MakubeX2 View Post
I know. And I might have a chance to play the Demo for free. My job nature allows me to.
Are you game reviewer of some sort?
Old 2009-04-10, 07:35   Link #2071
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duo Maxwell View Post
Are you game reviewer of some sort?
Game Purchaser for a local retail chain actually.

Had ordered 60+ copies of the Blu Ray first print to sell from my supplier in Hong Kong. Now it's all depends on whether he can meet my demands. If he does, I can just take a copy for a free spin. And just repackage the entire damn thing to sell to some unsuspecting fanboys/girls later.

I know it's unethical. But if you been in the line for long enough, it's actually the norm.
Old 2009-04-10, 09:05   Link #2072
Nosauz

yep gamestop does this too, go figure. But to sell it as new would never fly in the US, because thats false advertising, but hey I'm assuming your not in the US.

http://kotaku.com/5205385/gamestop-s...uld-be-illegal
possible ftc investigation into this shady practice.
Old 2009-04-10, 10:00   Link #2073
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosauz View Post
but hey I'm assuming your not in the US.
Isn't it obvious ? Which sane retail chain in America will order some Japan Release Blu-Rays to cater to what possibly can be a very unprofitable niched crowd, with the yen rising and all

But here, take it as an equivalent trade. If my purchases arrived on time, barring any mishaps such as a lack of stock, detention of goods at the customs, etc. People here will hear a first hand impression on the Japanese Street Date while I play the demo for free.
Old 2009-04-10, 10:35   Link #2074
Kid Ying
Pon pon pon

A friend of mine brought the blu-ray disc just for the demo, as soon as he finishes it, i'm gonna borrow, hehe.
Old 2009-04-10, 10:37   Link #2075
Aka
Green Trees
*Artist

FF7 for 1,500? For download I don't think so, compared to every other PS1 game on the store being 600.
Old 2009-04-10, 15:48   Link #2076
Kid Ying
Pon pon pon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aka View Post
FF7 for 1,500? For download I don't think so, compared to every other PS1 game on the store being 600.
Wow, i didn't knew it was so expensive in comparison to the others. FF7 is FF7, but MGS is a classic too and didn't got a price like that. A game i want and never came to the us store is Ganbare Goemon for PS1. I know that the Jp store sells it, but the us just ignore the game... That's the only one PS1 game that i would download for sure.
Old 2009-04-10, 18:54   Link #2077
Rias

Disk 4, the perfect guide, is included in the FF7 download from PSN.

Not that I think it justifies the 1500 yen price tag...

Amazon JP sells FF7 at about 2500 yen.
Old 2009-04-10, 22:50   Link #2078
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Send a message via Skype™ to Duo Maxwell

I know my friend will buy this game again. Funny how I have to camp at his house to play this game on his 360, and now he gonna to stay at my house for it XD.
Old 2009-04-11, 01:32   Link #2079
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

^how's the trophy system?
kk2extreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-11, 02:31   Link #2080
TubZzz
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to TubZzz
hey guys just wondering if the FFXIII demo is on a separate disc to that of Advent Children... i need to know cause i'm kind of interested in getting it if it is on a separate disc due to the region lock on BD movies
TubZzz is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
console, ps3, sony