AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > AnimeSuki & Technology > Torrent Submissions

Closed Thread

Old 2004-06-10, 18:18   Link #1
Soulfang
ハロー!

[Akusei] Naruto 87

Akusei Fansubs (Akusei, irc.rizon.net #akusei, no site ATM) has released Naruto Episode 87. Thanks to SD Project for hosting the torrent for now.

http://a.scarywater.net/sd/

This release is dedicated to DRAFT, for helping me out with the translation, and to the fans especially -- without fans, what would we call fansubs o_O

Our goal is to get you a quality release in a short amount of time. I don't know if I'll be continuing Naruto after this episode (depends on fan reaction and time), but it's a nice roaring start for the group, anyway.

Thanks!
Old 2004-06-10, 18:47   Link #2
Komataguri
Reverend K-Rist

Send a message via AIM to Komataguri
My reaction is.

You need to have seeders running before you post a torrent, Cause no ones going to stick around for more than 5 minutes with 0kb transfer before leaving.
Old 2004-06-10, 19:35   Link #3
Soulfang
ハロー!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Komataguri
My reaction is.

You need to have seeders running before you post a torrent, Cause no ones going to stick around for more than 5 minutes with 0kb transfer before leaving.
My client wasn't seeding, I went and took my dog for a walk, and a few minutes later I came back. Sorry about that guys x_x
Old 2004-06-11, 00:57   Link #4
Soulfang
ハロー!

After tense negotations, we possibly may be jointing with Shin Otaku instead. Please download the Shin Otaku release instead.

I've taken down the Akusei torrent in favor of Shin Otaku's release, which should be in a few hours.

Last edited by Soulfang; 2004-06-11 at 12:58.
Old 2004-06-11, 12:13   Link #5
freezel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulfang
After tense negotations, we have decided to joint with Shin Otaku instead. As of Episode 88, It will be SD & S-O (SD Project and Shin Otaku) instead of Akusei.

I've taken down the Akusei torrent in favor of Shin Otaku's release, which should be in a few hours.
What exactly caused the merger?
Old 2004-06-11, 12:14   Link #6
gecko

Quote:
After tense negotations, we have decided to joint with Shin Otaku instead. As of Episode 88, It will be SD & S-O (SD Project and Shin Otaku) instead of Akusei.

i hope htis means with both teams working on episodes that theyll get posted on thursdays instead of fridays
Old 2004-06-11, 12:40   Link #7
Soulfang
ハロー!

Quote:
Originally Posted by freezel
What exactly caused the merger?
We decided we could get the episode done even better and faster with the help of the great guys at Shin Otaku.

And hopefully we can get these eps out on Thursday instead
Old 2004-06-11, 18:50   Link #8
Maverick-DBZ-

Send a message via ICQ to Maverick-DBZ- Send a message via AIM to Maverick-DBZ- Send a message via MSN to Maverick-DBZ- Send a message via Yahoo to Maverick-DBZ-
Quote:
After tense negotations, we possibly may be jointing with Shin Otaku instead. Please download the Shin Otaku release instead.

Good move in my opinion, I just hope Akusei is the one doing the translating and Shin Otaku doing the encoding.

I wish you all the best! GOOD LUCK!
Old 2004-06-11, 23:22   Link #9
freezel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick-DBZ-
Good move in my opinion, I just hope Akusei is the one doing the translating and Shin Otaku doing the encoding.
I'll second that. Quite frankly, the Shin Otaku translations of Naruto that I have seen have been vastly inferior to AonE-ANBU.
Old 2004-06-12, 00:25   Link #10
khmer

wats wrong with the file? it only plays like 3 seconds of the intro then DONE?! i d/led the file like 3 times same thing
Old 2004-06-12, 01:33   Link #11
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Quote:
We decided we could get the episode done even better and faster with the help of the great guys at Shin Otaku.

And hopefully we can get these eps out on Thursday instead
Interesting fact: AI/Degree Anime has recently declared to me that their goal is to get out every episode (probably starting with 88) first, with a quality exceeded only by ANBU-AonE... I wonder if either or both of you are up to such a goal.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
Old 2004-06-12, 07:47   Link #12
_Sin_
Member of the Year 2004!

Location: "And if thou doest not well, _Sin_ lieth at the door."- Genesis 4:7
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSanninWa
Interesting fact: AI/Degree Anime has recently declared to me that their goal is to get out every episode (probably starting with 88) first, with a quality exceeded only by ANBU-AonE... I wonder if either or both of you are up to such a goal.
Your link makes it easy to find scanslated and licensed stuff though (well not directly, but indirectly^_^). Although I think it wasn't intentional, it is a first to see a mod doing this.
There is a little known provision in the Forum Rules that explicitly allows a moderator to remove any signature image that they believe to be inappropriate for any reason. That did not happen in this case because _Sin_ is so boring that he never even had a signature to remove anyway. So why is this text here? To attract attention of course - isn't that what a signature is for?
You can still find my Azureus Download Guide here

By all means, make sure to read this.
Closed Thread