AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2007-06-21, 12:22   Link #181
Karnot
Banned

So, is it the last episode or what ? How many episodes can you do with one volume, anyway ?
Karnot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-22, 09:35   Link #182
ShadowClone
Genin Featherweight

Send a message via ICQ to ShadowClone Send a message via Yahoo to ShadowClone
Like I said, the entire manga is composed of 25 "mini-chapters", similar to the "mini-episodes" done in the OVA. Each OVA had 5 "mini-episodes", each corresponding to 1 chapter in the manga. There are 25 chapters in the manga, so ideally: 25/5 = 5 OVA eps.
ShadowClone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-23, 21:06   Link #183
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaerstan01 View Post
wish theyd make a sequel bout their highschool life lol
Based on what they're getting up to already, I can't even imagine what that would be like...
Guardian Enzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-25, 00:37   Link #184
Ashlotte
Clockwork

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guardian Enzo View Post
Based on what they're getting up to already, I can't even imagine what that would be like...
Yea by then itd probably just be straight out hentai material the way these kids are going...

As for the series...aside from the fact that this show makes me feel more then alittle uneasy watching at times it has had more then its fare share of adorable moments that made it worth the watch.
Ashlotte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-25, 02:17   Link #185
musashiken
ニア ☆ 命

They ended the anime with the last chapter of the manga. So I have no illusions that there will be more. If they are planning on specials, they will probably be based on the very few manga chapters not shown in the OVA. Well doesn't matter to me at least (since I own the manga :P)
musashiken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-25, 02:40   Link #186
KholdStare
ISML Technical Staff
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to KholdStare Send a message via MSN to KholdStare
I love this anime. I love the ending and the...crude humor. And no, I'm not a pedo.
KholdStare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-06, 10:43   Link #187
Medic
Dubstep - DZ

Just finished watching. Quite enjoyable.
Medic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-22, 19:15   Link #188
ellifeedn
Thinker

I saw this series and it was pretty good. This is the childhood any guy would wish for. I heard that there were going to be 5 episodes to cover the whole manga but has there been any word?
ellifeedn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-23, 00:44   Link #189
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellifeedn View Post
I saw this series and it was pretty good. This is the childhood any guy would wish for. I heard that there were going to be 5 episodes to cover the whole manga but has there been any word?
Except for the getting kicked in the nuts...
Old 2007-11-23, 00:51   Link #190
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellifeedn View Post
I heard that there were going to be 5 episodes to cover the whole manga but has there been any word?
I know that I said something similar after the first two episodes and got proven wrong, but this time I really do think that's all there is in the current plan. They've already released a Box Set containing all 4 OVA episodes in one back (for the low, low price of ~$260 MSRP, mind you ) I still think the original "5 episodes" that was on ANN was a misunderstanding of the "5 episodes per disc" structure. I think it was 5 episodes times 2, and then another 5 episodes times 2 (true to the title, of course).
relentlessflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-25, 09:49   Link #191
Kaguya
an idler

Kyou no Go no Ni TV series starts in the autumn of this year.
The details are unknown excluding XEBEC's producing.

Is discussion all right at this thread?
Kaguya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-25, 13:20   Link #192
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

Wow - really? What's the source material? I had thought the manga was pretty much tapped out by the OVA.
Old 2008-11-05, 21:49   Link #193
Wandering_Youth
lost in wonder forever...

Holy cow...

I watched the OVA and thought it was rather interesting and was hoping things would pick up on later episodes just like Minami-ke. Now after watching the five tv episodes I'm like, what in the hell?!

Is this anime seriously from the same producer who made Minami-ke? This anime has some seriously ecchi induced scenes from beginning to end for every episode plus the characters being shown in these scenes are around the same age as the character Chiaki from Minami-ke.

It was actually kind of funny because I found myself laughing my ass off at some scenes and then I quiet down with my eyes glued to the monitor during those...naughty ones. It was a constant flux humor and ecchi moments going up and down almost every episode. I enjoyed it.
Old 2009-04-13, 23:26   Link #194
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

Here's some good news:

Japanese publisher Kodansha has formally announced the development of a new Today in Class 5-2 (Kyo no Go no Ni) OVA. The majority of the XEBEC animation studio staff that produced last year’s television series, and the main cast of the TV series will return to work on the new production. The new OVA will be released as a premium packaged with a limited edition release of Coharu Sakuraba’s original manga.
Old 2009-04-14, 00:12   Link #195
serenade_beta
マジ天使

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guardian Enzo View Post
Here's some good news:

Japanese publisher Kodansha has formally announced the development of a new Today in Class 5-2 (Kyo no Go no Ni) OVA. The majority of the XEBEC animation studio staff that produced last year’s television series, and the main cast of the TV series will return to work on the new production. The new OVA will be released as a premium packaged with a limited edition release of Coharu Sakuraba’s original manga.
It's a good thing there is going to be more, but I wonder if this was actually popular enough to warrant yet another adaption...

-Tried to start a blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, seinen