AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > To Aru Majutsu no Index

Notices

View Poll Results: Vote for your favourite(s) To Aru Majutsu no Index Characters
Index 81 19.52%
Kamijo Toma 197 47.47%
Misaka Mikoto 254 61.20%
Shirai Kuroko 79 19.04%
Tsukuyomi Komoe 31 7.47%
Himegami Aisa 36 8.67%
Kanzaki Kaori 103 24.82%
Styl Magnus 35 8.43%
Tsuchimikado Motoharu 62 14.94%
Tsuchimikado Maika 16 3.86%
Accelerator 161 38.80%
Misaka Sisters 58 13.98%
Sister #10032 111 26.75%
Last Order (Sister #20001) 109 26.27%
Kazakiri Hyouka 19 4.58%
Aureolus Izzard 10 2.41%
Misha 23 5.54%
Doctor 41 9.88%
Sphinx 31 7.47%
Others (specify) 42 10.12%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 415. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2009-04-14, 16:21   Link #1
Pellissier
♪~ Daydreaming ~♪
*Graphic Designer
*Administrator
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Italy
To Aru Majutsu no Index - Favourite Character(s) Poll

Welcome to the To Aru Majutsu no Index - Favourite Character(s) Poll , the place when you can adorn you favourite characters and support them expressing all of your love!

You can vote for multiple characters all at once in this poll. Your vote is final once you click on the "vote now" tab. You won't be able to comeback and vote a second time for another character. Choose wisely!

The poll is public which means the votes will be visible to everyone!

Thread Rules
  • No campaigning for votes

    Any post with "Vote forÖ/Do not vote for..." verbiage will be deleted.
  • Do not insult or harass other members for their choices.

    Please remember: this is for fun. Do not take it so seriously that you end up in an argument with another forum member because they express a fondness for a character you loathe. Discussion and good spirited banter is always welcome, but harassing people wonít be tolerated.

  • Enjoy, but post intelligently.

    Itís great to have fun, but please try your best to add substance to what you post and make your thoughts interesting for the generation of fans that will follow after youíre long gone and on to watching some other series.

Last edited by Pellissier; 2009-04-14 at 16:32.
Pellissier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-14, 16:30   Link #2
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Age: 26
*twiddles thumbs innocently* Ooh, look, someone voted for Mikoto. I wonder who?

... Yeah, I expect Mikoto to lead this poll, followed by her imoutos. On my part, Mikoto was what had me hooked on this series in the first place. I always love girls that can kick back rather then play the poor princess in need, and she's got lightning, and she's shooting Railgun blasts.
__________________

Last edited by Keroko; 2009-04-16 at 02:06.
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-14, 17:47   Link #3
BlueDo
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Bleh, didn't put much thought into this

Index - just for the fact that the first volume was based on her
Touma - He may be a bit too one-dimensional, but still has that badass factor
Mikoto - ...Need I say more?
Tsuchimikado - A pretty cool character; that is, for the standard of the anime.
Accelerator - No idea why I liked him. I guess it's just that destroyer complex mixed in with will to help people
BlueDo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-14, 19:31   Link #4
serenade_beta
マジ天使
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Hmm~, then let's go with Mikoto, Kuroko, and Komoe... Iya~, not sure why Komoe. Oh well... Whim, let's say. Wish I couldn't just vote for Mikoto several times though... Haa... Even though my main interest in the actual series originated from her.
Misaki Mikoto (みさかみこと)--> Misa(ka mi)Koto (みさ かみ こと)--> Misa Kami Koto (みさ神こと) (Kami=God). Hahaha, just a play on words.
__________________

-Tried to start a blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-14, 19:53   Link #5
dark-kyon
Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
my favorite are:
1.misaka - no need explain
2.touma -for punch a woman when must do.
3.kuroko -yuri moe with misaka=win
4.motoharu-make me lol.
5.sister 10032-simpli i like
6.misaka no imouto-loli moe win
dark-kyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-14, 20:53   Link #6
shcfyd
snow is fluffy
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Canada
Age: 23
bah, didn't know it was possible to vote for multiple...should've read the intro first >.<"

also, isn't the pic of #10032 the first imouto Touma meets (park) and therefore not 10032? xP

Last edited by shcfyd; 2009-04-15 at 00:52.
shcfyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-14, 22:41   Link #7
Miraluka
18 forever
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
Hmm~, then let's go with Mikoto, Kuroko, and Komoe... Iya~, not sure why Komoe. Oh well... Whim, let's say. Wish I couldn't just vote for Mikoto several times though... Haa... Even though my main interest in the actual series originated from her.
Misaki Mikoto (みさかみこと)--> Misa(ka mi)Koto (みさ かみ こと)--> Misa Kami Koto (みさ神こと) (Kami=God). Hahaha, just a play on words.
Are you really Serenade_Beta???
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-14, 22:52   Link #8
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Classified
I the first to vote for Misha, Aisa and Kazakiri and for the others(Itsuwa, Seiri, Laura and Awaki).
__________________
MrTerrorist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-14, 23:01   Link #9
aldw
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Screwed up the voting, but any Misaka is worth my vote, a Kuroko is fine too. Touma and Tsuchimikado can be gar at times, and the sensei great for humor.
aldw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-14, 23:06   Link #10
serenade_beta
マジ天使
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Are you really Serenade_Beta???
Nah, I'm his evil twin.
...
Anyways, putting lame jokes aside, why do you say?
__________________

-Tried to start a blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-14, 23:16   Link #11
Bordix
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Styl - I like his character design and Innocentius is just awesome.
Misaka Mikoto- duh, She's probably the reason why I couldn't drop the series during the early episodes.
Accelerator- What? I like characters that are sadistic, fucked up, bat shit crazy, overpowered characters and his unique power is a huge plus.
Sphinx- Because of him/her(?) I'm starting to see the adorableness of cats
__________________
.
Bordix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-15, 02:58   Link #12
Tjaard
Welcome to Kourindou
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: A Boring Island
Age: 30
Send a message via MSN to Tjaard
Hmm, surely Mikoto and Sister #10032, after Motoharu that as a character is better than Touma, and Komoe because i like our loli sensei
__________________
Tjaard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-15, 15:21   Link #13
Miraluka
18 forever
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
Nah, I'm his evil twin.
No, you are the funny twin =_=+

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
...
Anyways, putting lame jokes aside, why do you say?
Because I'm watching over you always in the forum and that post was weird coming from you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bordix View Post
Sphinx- Because of him/her(?) I'm starting to see the adorableness of cats
This adorableness?? yaaaaay!
Spoiler:
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-15, 15:48   Link #14
serenade_beta
マジ天使
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Because I'm watching over you always in the forum and that post was weird coming from you
Really? I'm pretty sure I was Mikoto's fan from the start though (and definitely expressed it)... Or has it something to do with the other two...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
This adorableness?? yaaaaay!
Spoiler:
__________________

-Tried to start a blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-15, 16:51   Link #15
Miraluka
18 forever
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 24
I didn'n noticed before but the doctor have a name, Heaven Canceler.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-15, 17:36   Link #16
BlueDo
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
^ Isn't that supposed to be a spoiler?
BlueDo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-15, 18:01   Link #17
Mentar
Sore wa himitsu desu!
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Hamburg
Age: 44
I'd suggest to correct the naming a bit.

"Misaka no Imouto" is the name for the latest surviving "normal" clone.

The name for the loli clone 20001 with emotions is "Last Order"
Mentar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-15, 22:48   Link #18
Bordix
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post

This adorableness?? yaaaaay!
Spoiler:
yes, that adorableness

Quote:
^ Isn't that supposed to be a spoiler?
Why? the name "heaven's canceler" has already been mentioned in the anime.
__________________
.
Bordix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-16, 01:52   Link #19
MeisterBabylon
~ Ping For Effect ~
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: The Golden Throne
Age: 28
Oh look another vote for Mikoto, and the rest of Mikoto-ke! I wonder who too, Keroko-chan.

Sphinx for the heck of it though. And Doc is awesome Doc.
__________________

On money: Every man has a price. For everything else, there's MakoCard.
MeisterBabylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-20, 17:57   Link #20
Miraluka
18 forever
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 24
I forgot my vote.

Kaori
GarTouma
Mikoto
Tsuchimikado
Blue Haired Index XD.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:10.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.