AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2009-04-21, 04:19   Link #2021
Majek
Sm3rt teh M@d Jester
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: SLB, Slovenia
Age: 30
Spoiler for 334:
__________________
"I cannot be caged! I cannot be controlled! Understand this as you die, ever pathetic, ever fools!"

http://icandoit.mybrute.com - fight me !!
Majek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-21, 05:21   Link #2022
Wargumm1i
Jinchuuriki
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Majek View Post
Spoiler for 334:
Thats actually a god thing in a way, because that means she is embarassed because Kenichi saw her and that proves she is shy around him and likes him. Not like it was already obvious, but its perfectly clear now...
__________________
Wargumm1i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-21, 10:11   Link #2023
NoLongerSane
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Majek View Post
Spoiler for 334:
Ha, I thought that part was funny.
Spoiler for 334:
NoLongerSane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-21, 21:53   Link #2024
Cinocard
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Thats actually a god thing in a way, because that means she is embarassed because Kenichi saw her and that proves she is shy around him and likes him. Not like it was already obvious, but its perfectly clear now...
You should say that it's from "like" to "love." Yeah, I know, "love" is a meh word in shounen series like this.
Cinocard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-23, 12:00   Link #2025
Terrean
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Upper Austria
-more boobs
-good focus on the "invincible superman" fact
-good focus on the kenichi harem

I like the development
__________________
Terrean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-23, 12:04   Link #2026
NoLongerSane
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Texas
334 scan out.
Spoiler for 334:
NoLongerSane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-23, 12:12   Link #2027
Fran~
floating away...
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Beyond World's End
Thus, a new pairing has born!

Spoiler:
__________________
Improving my english ^^
Fran~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-23, 13:40   Link #2028
Wargumm1i
Jinchuuriki
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
I wonder what happens now, since this is over I wonder if they will just continue on with the school life for a while or will they return too Chikage and Kenichi.
__________________
Wargumm1i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-23, 14:24   Link #2029
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Damn, doesn't Renka have plans for Kenichi's... motivation? Here's a girl who doesn't think ahead.
Anh_Minh is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-23, 14:32   Link #2030
Terrean
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Upper Austria
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wargumm1i View Post
I wonder what happens now, since this is over I wonder if they will just continue on with the school life for a while or will they return too Chikage and Kenichi.
Isnīt that both the same?

Then again, I was not unsatisfied with this side-arc at all. We did get pieces from almost everything.
__________________
Terrean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-23, 17:05   Link #2031
BlueDo
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
No comments on the Jujitsu master?
Or what was it... can't remember the name.

Oh well, the mask thing was funny.
BlueDo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-23, 17:51   Link #2032
Mizuno
Undefined
 
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: With the gods
Age: 30
Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
How come I get the feeling that Chikage's master was once a Katsujinken? Her techniques aren't something that are devastating compared to the other Yami we've seen. And Shou commented before that her technique was similar to Seikuuken.

Probably an old woman who once had her heart broken by the Elder.
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-23, 17:56   Link #2033
Fran~
floating away...
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Beyond World's End
Mikumi techniques aren't devasting because it's Jujutsu. But you can saw how powerful it is when Akisame fought Gaidar.
__________________
Improving my english ^^
Fran~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-23, 18:19   Link #2034
Mizuno
Undefined
 
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: With the gods
Age: 30
Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
btw forgot to mention that... I swear I saw some cameltoe...
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-23, 23:20   Link #2035
NoLongerSane
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Texas
I am just wondering what happens to Rachel/Castor now? She was taken back unwillingly by Mikumo, so I am wondering if she will be allowed to return to school or is she going to be sideline for the upcoming arc.
NoLongerSane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-24, 01:54   Link #2036
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Seattle
Age: 31
Send a message via AIM to HayashiTakara
oh god, I'm so envious of you Kenichi... I wanna see them boobies too >_<
__________________
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-24, 04:07   Link #2037
Arturro
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Cracow
Age: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
oh god, I'm so envious of you Kenichi... I wanna see them boobies too >_<
Do you like to be kicked in balls too?
Arturro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-24, 04:26   Link #2038
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Seattle
Age: 31
Send a message via AIM to HayashiTakara
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arturro View Post
Do you like to be kicked in balls too?
I'll tell you this much, it'll be worth it a million times over.
__________________
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-24, 10:35   Link #2039
Fran~
floating away...
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Beyond World's End
Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
I'll tell you this much, it'll be worth it a million times over.
LOL... like Jailbait... but instead of jail, infinite physical pain
__________________
Improving my english ^^
Fran~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-24, 14:58   Link #2040
Wargumm1i
Jinchuuriki
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Okei you guys are getting excited over breasts of a women who could be over 70 years old.

I understand she does look hot, but I want too also consider her age as well so. Average.
__________________
Wargumm1i is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
shounen

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:39.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
We use Silk.