AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2009-04-24, 15:34   Link #2041
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Don't care. Hot is hot.

Also, she seems to know where and how to touch a man to get the desired effect. A master at it, in fact.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-24, 15:36   Link #2042
danin8r44
The King of the Insane
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Right next door to you..
^^ Ranka is 16.
danin8r44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-24, 16:41   Link #2043
Fran~
floating away...
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Beyond World's End
Chinese are DFC...
__________________
Improving my english ^^
Fran~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-24, 16:47   Link #2044
Fran~
floating away...
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Beyond World's End
After that, i will never appear in this thread any more
__________________
Improving my english ^^
Fran~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-24, 18:15   Link #2045
Wargumm1i
Jinchuuriki
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran~ View Post
After that, i will never appear in this thread any more
Lol at mod for being mellow dramatic.

Anyways, what possibilitys do you think is that Raichi Li will make more appearances, because I really like her character since she does share few common traits too Kenichi such as flowering for exemple, but I also like her drunken kung fu martial arts lol.

Also I wonder whats going too happen with Rachel since her master was defeated and was going too be thrown into the Big Lock prison... Since she is an interesting character I wonder if she will appear at school or will she be locked away by yami until she gets another master or something etc.
__________________
Wargumm1i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-24, 19:08   Link #2046
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Seattle
Age: 32
Send a message via AIM to HayashiTakara
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wargumm1i View Post
Okei you guys are getting excited over breasts of a women who could be over 70 years old.

I understand she does look hot, but I want too also consider her age as well so. Average.
I think you've confused with the wrong character here...
__________________
HayashiTakara is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-24, 19:10   Link #2047
NoLongerSane
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wargumm1i View Post
Lol at mod for being mellow dramatic.

Anyways, what possibilitys do you think is that Raichi Li will make more appearances, because I really like her character since she does share few common traits too Kenichi such as flowering for exemple, but I also like her drunken kung fu martial arts lol.
I would not be surprise if she were to show up as a transfer student in the upcoming chapters. Just a question, but how many girls are suppose to go after the hero before it is considered a harem genera? As for Rachel, hopefully nothing bad happens to her since her character was interesting to read. I am also wonder what her brother is going to do since her sister's master was defeated and she was taken back.
NoLongerSane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-24, 19:29   Link #2048
Wargumm1i
Jinchuuriki
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
I think you've confused with the wrong character here...
Nope i dont unless we are talking about someone other(renka perhaps) than Mikumo Kushinada.

The reason why I said that you guys were getting excited over breasts of a women who could be over 70 years old she is a Kushinada Jujustu master.

Kushinada Jujustu style

This style was originally created by Mikumo Kushinada over a century ago. The known practictioners are the creater, her daughter, Mikumo Kushinada the 2nd and current member of Yami's One Shadow Nine Fists, as well as Yomi member, Chikage Kushinada. This style revolves around the idea "with only technique there is no need for force", it upholds this idea with the fact that the style uses 100% skill and 0% strength. The style's characteristics are unknown, though some of its techniques have simliarities towards the Sei style, like Ryuusai Seikuken. The users of this style use the latest medicines and technolgy of today, as well as eat on a very strict diet plan. Thanks to all this, their aging process slows down to the point that Mikumo Kushinada, the style's creator's daughter, who is well over 80 years of age, however, looks to be in her late 20s to early 30s at most.

Do you understand what I mean? but if you were refering too Renka then my bad. But still I do know that there were some of you getting excited over Mikumo´s sudden apprearance.
__________________
Wargumm1i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-24, 19:40   Link #2049
Fran~
floating away...
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Beyond World's End
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wargumm1i View Post
Anyways, what possibilitys do you think is that Raichi Li will make more appearances, because I really like her character since she does share few common traits too Kenichi such as flowering for exemple, but I also like her drunken kung fu martial arts lol.
I think that Matsuena didn't put her in the manga again for nothing and as you said, i think she is the perfect match (it will not happen, but they're cute together ). I think that the possibility is high, since she is very unique inside Kenichi's harem, she is quite the loli of the harem.


Quote:
Also I wonder whats going too happen with Rachel since her master was defeated and was going too be thrown into the Big Lock prison...
Mikumo said that she has no responsability in Diego's lost, so i think that she would be back under another command, Mikumo probably, since she knows Kenichi.


Quote:
Originally Posted by NoLongerSane View Post
Just a question, but how many girls are suppose to go after the hero before it is considered a harem genera?
Let me see... there is always the lead female character, Miu in this case, then the main rival, Renka, there is always a loli, Raichi or Chikage, the "onee-san", Shigure... yes, there is always 4 or 5 girls.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Wargumm1i View Post
Do you understand what I mean? but if you were refering too Renka then my bad. But still I do know that there were some of you getting excited over Mikumo´s sudden apprearance.
I think that everybody knows Mikumo's background, that's why i even made a joke about MikumoXHayato pairing
__________________
Improving my english ^^
Fran~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-24, 20:10   Link #2050
Wargumm1i
Jinchuuriki
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
I only wished that Kenichi would atleast that there would be some development in Kenichi´s training... I mean he is indeed strong, and at a level where no delinquent could lay a finger on him.

But still I find it a bit unfair too him that he has so very few skills that only he knows and about 1-3 skills that are not copied by others or able to use.

I wished Kenichi´s masters would teach him something that he only and they of course knew a secret technique´s passed from master too disciple and impossible too.
__________________
Wargumm1i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-24, 22:00   Link #2051
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Seattle
Age: 32
Send a message via AIM to HayashiTakara
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wargumm1i View Post
Nope i dont unless we are talking about someone other(renka perhaps) than Mikumo Kushinada.
Then you are confused cause we're talking about Renka
__________________
HayashiTakara is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-24, 22:23   Link #2052
Wargumm1i
Jinchuuriki
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Then you are confused cause we're talking about Renka
No im not really confused at all, because my comment was directed few posts back were you guys were not necessary you, but somebody was making erotic comments about Mikumo Kushinada and then i said it was weird because she was much older.
__________________
Wargumm1i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-25, 09:02   Link #2053
Terrean
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Upper Austria
Doesn´t matter if Mikumo is over 80 or not.. she is drawn and her boobs are drawn quite erotic
same goes for Renka, Miu and !Shigure!

@Wargumm1i
We do not know all the techniques the masters have taught him. There are quiet a few for sure, we do not have seen now just because Kenichi wasn´t able to properly use them or simply hadn´t to.
Just judging by potential (NOT talent) Kenichi should be one of the best.
__________________
Terrean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-25, 17:41   Link #2054
Wargumm1i
Jinchuuriki
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Well I get what your saying, but I still dont want too cross the line from middle aged women too old ladys.

Also its true that we dont know all the techniques that Kenichi´s masters taught him still doesnt change the fact it bothers me that Kenichi´s main techniques like Mubyoshi and Ryuusei Seikuken got copied by Takeda.

Still Takeda´s Ryuusei Seikuken is not nearly as powerful as Kenichi´s which makes me a bit relieved, because Takeda´s Ryuusei Seikuken is like 20% powerful compare too Kenichi´s Ryuusei Seikuken 100% because Takeda´s only copied Ryuusei Seikuken not Seikūken

And Takeda´s Mubyoshi or Auto-Rhythm is alot weaker but a bit faster, but still doesnt change the fact he only is copying Kenichi.
__________________
Wargumm1i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-25, 19:50   Link #2055
Altima of the Gates
Casting a spell on you...
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Where there are no mallets or tentacles.... and the female cast of Tenjou Tenge is mine, all mine!
Age: 30
Send a message via AIM to Altima of the Gates Send a message via MSN to Altima of the Gates Send a message via Yahoo to Altima of the Gates
Acquired techniques are acquired techniques. If he is able to use them effectively, I don't see why a capable fighter can't use them if they fit an aspect of his style. It wouldn't feel right if no one among Kenichi's other peers didn't grow a little. Kenichi is still that little bit over them still, but its only because of gaining experience through a lot of battles and training. He's barely allowed to slack off, and even his slacking off is turned into training. It doesn't look like (at least to me) he's losing in the pecking order, Wargumm1i.
__________________


Thanks to kira_lacusXX for this great sig!
Altima of the Gates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-25, 20:03   Link #2056
Wargumm1i
Jinchuuriki
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altima of the Gates View Post
Acquired techniques are acquired techniques. If he is able to use them effectively, I don't see why a capable fighter can't use them if they fit an aspect of his style. It wouldn't feel right if no one among Kenichi's other peers didn't grow a little. Kenichi is still that little bit over them still, but its only because of gaining experience through a lot of battles and training. He's barely allowed to slack off, and even his slacking off is turned into training. It doesn't look like (at least to me) he's losing in the pecking order, Wargumm1i.
Im not talking about growth here, im talking about ones own fighting style. I like that fact Takeda and Natsu plus everyone else are getting stronger, but copying of Kenichi´s own attacks which makes him strong just feels irritating.

Kenichi is a no-talented guy and all those around him like in the shinpaku alliance are good at something, I mean his sister is able too beat Akisame in something.

I want everyone too grow, but not by copying of each other, but still what has happen has happent indeed, now i can only hope Kenichi acquires some new techniques.

Also I wonder if the Elder is planning on teaching Kenichi his 108 secret techniques that only he knows and that masters from all over the world are dying too know about but Elder always says NO to them.

But Kenichi, it seems that not only Kenichi´s masters at Ryōzanpaku are planning something for him, but it seems that there is a possibility that the Elder is waiting for Kenichi too reach a certain level before teaching him again or anything else.

Because it seems when Kenichi fought against his childhood friend which used Seikūken and well beat him the Elder decided that it was time too see if Kenichi would become Sei or Do... So the Elder brought Kenichi too Yamagata too see what would happen and hoping that Kenichi would not respond to the Do user(Ogata) and it seems like Kenichi shocked the Elder by unconsciously choosing Sei and which made the Elder teach him Seikūken.
__________________
Wargumm1i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-26, 02:56   Link #2057
NoLongerSane
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Texas
From what I remember, since the initial introduction of YOMI/YAMI, Kenichi's traing has been put into overdrive. Ever since his first fight with Boris, it was mentioned by his masters that he needed to be better in order to deal with the rest of YOMI. Also, during his fight with Boris, the benefits of Kenichi's traing has shown which has carried on from arc to arc. Since it appears that Mikumo and Chikage are going to be the next opponents, it would be beneifical on the parts of the masters (especially the Elder) to teach some newer techniques to Kenichi to at least counter the Kushinada style of fighting.
NoLongerSane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-26, 12:36   Link #2058
Wargumm1i
Jinchuuriki
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
I dont think the match will be between Kenichi and Chikage. Here is my prediction, Chikage ask Kenichi too come with her after school and lures him too a place with only her master and herself too fight, and Kenichi like everyone knows, wont lay a hand on girls and especially kids, and gets his life beaten while only defending and trying too talk to her. And just as she was about too kill him, and making it her first kill, Kenichi´s masters or Miu arrive too help.

And I predict the battle will be between Chikage and Miu.
__________________
Wargumm1i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-26, 12:56   Link #2059
NoLongerSane
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Texas
It is not learning a new technique to fight Chikage that I am pondering about. Kenichi already has stated that he will not fight her and insist on trying to convince her not to fight as part of YOMI. The concern is with Chikage's master, Mikumo. When she appeared in front of Kenichi, her aura alone was enought to place him in some type of daze. Plus, she showed off a technique that probably Chikage has yet to learn in her body doubles. The technique that I am guessing Kenichi might learn from his masters are ones that may allow Kenichi some defense should Mikumo decide to kidnap him instead of having him killed. YAMI may decide that taking Kenichi and making him one of their diciples may be more beneficial than just having him killed.
NoLongerSane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-26, 13:18   Link #2060
Wargumm1i
Jinchuuriki
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoLongerSane View Post
It is not learning a new technique to fight Chikage that I am pondering about. Kenichi already has stated that he will not fight her and insist on trying to convince her not to fight as part of YOMI. The concern is with Chikage's master, Mikumo. When she appeared in front of Kenichi, her aura alone was enought to place him in some type of daze. Plus, she showed off a technique that probably Chikage has yet to learn in her body doubles. The technique that I am guessing Kenichi might learn from his masters are ones that may allow Kenichi some defense should Mikumo decide to kidnap him instead of having him killed. YAMI may decide that taking Kenichi and making him one of their diciples may be more beneficial than just having him killed.
I understand what you mean and I agree with you, it would be a awesome arc where one of nine shadow fists kidnaps Kenichi and bring him too the Yami HQ.
__________________
Wargumm1i is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
shounen

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:03.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.