AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2009-04-30, 18:52   Link #5601
Kusa-San
I'll end it before April.
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Lelouch was perfectly fine, in episode 7 ? You're serious here (but you're right he was maybe not drug ) Serioulsy stop it with your bad faith. We all know that what's happen in episode 7 with Kallen was not revellant at all and that your argument is just not credible. It seems you don't understand this episode well. Lelouch doesn't care if it was Kallen or another person. He was depressed and Kallen was just here the right moment that's all (and by the way that's why she hit him and all )
__________________
Kusa-San is offline  
Old 2009-04-30, 18:52   Link #5602
snowdevil_crow
Wielder of Cucumbers
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by incorrupts View Post
If you are always looking for reasons, not to like/like something, then you shall always find them.
The real validity and credibility though, is where canon agrees with you. And the arguments you did present {not yours, i get it} were so ridiculous, that even my dog loled.
That's just your way of interpreting it. Canon supports all (most?) shipping arguments depending on how it looks at. So yeah, canon agrees with you, but it also agrees with a lot of other ships. ETA: And by a lot of, I don't mean the ones that are perfectly fine to be explored in fanfiction. Which... sort of just narrows it down to LuluShirley vs LuluKallen, I guess.

Also, Kid Ying --- NAH I CAN HANDLE IT. 8D

Basically, the belief that is prevalent in this thread, which is basically "KaLulu is the most canon thing ever and if you can't see it you must be crazy" kind of... gets on my nerves a little, sometimes... >_> <_<
__________________


Signature picture by ffxfan13
Avatar by teabeef on livejournal

Last edited by snowdevil_crow; 2009-04-30 at 18:54. Reason: Add
snowdevil_crow is offline  
Old 2009-04-30, 18:54   Link #5603
incorrupts
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Greece
Age: 26
Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowdevil_crow View Post
Yeah, that was kind of my point. ^^' That all pairings are easy enough to discredit if someone just doesn't see them or want them. KaLulu is no more indestructible than any others.
If you are always looking for reasons, not to like/like something, then you shall always find them.
The real validity and credibility though, is where canon agrees with you. And the arguments you did present {not yours, i get it} were so ridiculous, that even my dog loled.

And i have seen it around, especially when it comes to KallenxLelouch ship, a lot of people do ignore canon-facts, or clearly twist them, to make it seem "w/e, he would have done it for anyone else" <--the MOST played card EVER. It kinda gets, lulzy at some point. I mean, bombing of info and development that proves otherwise and still, some people hung up on it. And then, the "aggressive" labels get thrown into the fans, because they happen to present the canon-ness of some events. I mean, lulz.
incorrupts is offline  
Old 2009-04-30, 18:54   Link #5604
Key Board
Donut
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
The response here confirms what I have been suspecting all along

Some can not think of Kallen of being anything other than Lelouch's most loyal and and most precious Queen

If she is anything other than that, your world view will collapse. She is Zero's loyal Queen. She is not allowed to being anything other than it, for that bond is sacred.

That's why you hated it when Orange took over that role of loyal guard
That's why you hated it when Suzaku became Knight of Zero
That's why you hated it when Kallen was on Schneizel's side

Because that means... that Kallen was removed from a role that should been hers

This is how Kallen views herself and incidentally, this is also how you view her role as a character to Zero.

I believe this is her falling, because you see.. being a Queen means one thing..

http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/2894/demotivator.jpg

As long as you want to be Queen, you can never be anything else. Not a family. Not a lover. Not even a friend.


Well, I have a recommendation in any case. Do watch Valkyria Chronicles and pay attention to the character named Selvaria. I think you will be quite fond of her.
Key Board is offline  
Old 2009-04-30, 18:55   Link #5605
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Age: 26
Turn 7 with Kallen no relevant at all...it was just the whole new step in their relationsip and it was not relevant at all...

Lelouch just wanted to have sex with kallen. Irrelevant, coming from a guy who never shown any sex drive before that BUT when he saw her naked, and when he saw her in a bunny suit.

Suere those things aren't tied, it's irrelevant.

Lelouch would have never ask that at Shirley.
he would have never asked that to C.C. as well.

Previous devellopment pointed out as Lelouch's hormones going on fire with Kallen close.

And he would have done this with everyone else....

No one used that as a love proof but to try to dismiss the importance and the meaning of this scene is just plain awesome XD
__________________

Lolipopo is offline  
Old 2009-04-30, 18:56   Link #5606
yvj
U Mad?
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Brooklyn NY
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowdevil_crow View Post
I think he/she meant that the argument of "Lelouch wants to sleep with Kallen because of what he said in Turn Seven" is kind of invalid because he had also just tried to pump himself full of refrain which is... not something he would normally try to do.

Basically, he wasn't in his right mind then, and stuff he said or tried to do isn't indicative of his regular mental state.

(If he even has one. He's pretty helter-skelter, emotionally and mentally...)
1) Are people too young to understand what sexual attraction means?

2) Let's invalidate lots of tragic Shrlulu cuz I can say he was guilty and that made him not in the right state of mind

3) Point how many instances Lelouch has shown sexual attraction in the series. This is where the importance of this argument stems from.

4) Are people too young to understand what sexual attraction means?
__________________
http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic81253_4.gif
yvj is offline  
Old 2009-04-30, 18:59   Link #5607
Kusa-San
I'll end it before April.
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
No this scene is irrevelant because Lelouch was never in this state before. There is nothing more to say. And unless you can prove me the contrary (and you can't ) then you argument is just unsatisfactory ).
__________________
Kusa-San is offline  
Old 2009-04-30, 18:59   Link #5608
incorrupts
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Greece
Age: 26
Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kusa-San View Post
Lelouch was perfectly fine, in episode 7 ? You're serious here (but you're right he was maybe not drug ) Serioulsy stop it with your bad faith. We all know that what's happen in episode 7 with Kallen was not revellant at all and that your argument is just not credible. It seems you don't understand this episode well. Lelouch doesn't care if it was Kallen or another person. He was depressed and Kallen was just here the right moment that's all (and by the way that's why she hit him and all )
Where do you know what? Are you in his mind? WOAH, you got THAT POWER? GIMME, gimme, gimme, gimme, gimme MOAR. Britney lol

Srsly now, are you kidding me? We work, with whatever we have. And Lelouch, asked if Kallen could do a strip show, in his pants. If this is not, FRIGGING SEXUAL ATTRACTION then for the LIFE of me, i do not know what else is. He was ready to stick his Gawain, in a certain Guren, if the red one did not slap him. I mean, honest people.
And again, i said he was in mind-right, he knew what he asked and when he did ask this.
And for the billionth time, we are talking about physical contact, not zomg-canon-romance.

@snow:: What faith again? The faith, that KallenxLelouch shippers, present canon facts, that come directly from the director/writer, while everyone else plays "Candy-Candy" with their shit vision and w/e?

Jesus people, you managed to lol-piss-me-off. Twiiiiin, msn so you can calm me down. 8D
incorrupts is offline  
Old 2009-04-30, 18:59   Link #5609
Sonae
A l i c e
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS CANON!!!!! SO STFU NOW!!!!!

I HATE this "not canon" "canon" shit so stop it now!!!!!! NO SHIP IS FUCKING CANON!!!!!!!!
__________________
A l i v e
[.eternal. W I S H.]
Avatar by Rinmei
Sonae is offline  
Old 2009-04-30, 19:00   Link #5610
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kusa-San View Post
No this scene is irrevelant because Lelouch was never in this state before. There is nothing more to say.
Actually Turn 25 is irrelevant cause Lelouch never died before.


...Wait................
__________________

Lolipopo is offline  
Old 2009-04-30, 19:00   Link #5611
incorrupts
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Greece
Age: 26
Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonae View Post
THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS CANON!!!!! SO STFU NOW!!!!!

I HATE this "not canon" "canon" shit so stop it now!!!!!! NO SHIP IS FUCKING CANON!!!!!!!!
Who said otherwise? Where have you been for the last 281 pages? We are talking about which one was closest to canon.
incorrupts is offline  
Old 2009-04-30, 19:01   Link #5612
yvj
U Mad?
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Brooklyn NY
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kusa-San View Post
No this scene is irrevelant because Lelouch was never in this state before. There is nothing more to say.
LOL

This is not a valid argument. Try harder.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Key Board View Post
The response here confirms what I have been suspecting all along

Some can not think of Kallen of being anything other than Lelouch's most loyal and and most precious Queen

If she is anything other than that, your world view will collapse. She is Zero's loyal Queen. She is not allowed to being anything other than it, for that bond is sacred.

That's why you hated it when Orange took over that role of loyal guard
That's why you hated it when Suzaku became Knight of Zero
That's why you hated it when Kallen was on Schneizel's side

Because that means... that Kallen was removed from a role that should been hers

This is how Kallen views herself and incidentally, this is also how you view her role as a character to Zero.

I believe this is her falling, because you see.. being a Queen means one thing..

http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/2894/demotivator.jpg

As long as you want to be Queen, you can never be anything else. Not a family. Not a lover. Not even a friend.


Well, I have a recommendation in any case. Do watch Valkyria Chronicles and pay attention to the character named Selvaria. I think you will be quite fond of her.
You haven't been here long enough. None of us believe Kallen is defined by lelouch love

Kalle is defined by her badassness
__________________
http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic81253_4.gif
yvj is offline  
Old 2009-04-30, 19:02   Link #5613
snowdevil_crow
Wielder of Cucumbers
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Canada
"I want you to distract me from my issues in a way that only a woman can" = "I'm really attracted to you and and I want to jump you" now?

:/ Didn't know that... Anyway, Turn Seven was important for KaLulu but not because of the "I want to sleep with you" comment. It was what happened after and before (and... the fact that he was kind of showing so much vulnerability to her at all). And as mentioned, he was treating her as a tool, not a person that he cared about and thought of as a friend.

And those guilty things with Shirley weren't quite to the degree of "depressed" as he was after Nunnally's announcement about the SAZ, exactly... >_> <_<

AARRGH WHAT AM I DOING~~~~~

LULZ WELL AT LEAST LULUEUPHIE'S CANONINITY CAN NEVER BE QUESTIONED. 8D8D

And Key Board --- ouuuch.
__________________


Signature picture by ffxfan13
Avatar by teabeef on livejournal
snowdevil_crow is offline  
Old 2009-04-30, 19:04   Link #5614
Kusa-San
I'll end it before April.
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Again incorrupts he said "Since you're a woman..." Have you ever wondered why Kallen rejected him here ? It's because she knews that she was at the moment nothing more that just meat for a man in desper. This scene prove nothing at all.
__________________
Kusa-San is offline  
Old 2009-04-30, 19:05   Link #5615
snowdevil_crow
Wielder of Cucumbers
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by incorrupts View Post


@snow:: What faith again? The faith, that KallenxLelouch shippers, present canon facts, that come directly from the director/writer, while everyone else plays "Candy-Candy" with their shit vision and w/e?

Jesus people, you managed to lol-piss-me-off. Twiiiiin, msn so you can calm me down. 8D
Neeh? You have confused me.

I think the fact that you get really upset when KaLulu is contested as not being absolute canon is kind of proof enough that you're a little too obsessed with it, actually...

Oh, and Sonae --- yeah, I was trying to get that point across. Kind of. Guess I failed. D:
__________________


Signature picture by ffxfan13
Avatar by teabeef on livejournal
snowdevil_crow is offline  
Old 2009-04-30, 19:06   Link #5616
Sonae
A l i c e
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by incorrupts View Post
Who said otherwise? Where have you been for the last 238 pages? We are talking about closest to.
Your "Kalulu is canon" stuff.

Avoiding this place cause I don't want to get banned or anything.

It doesn't matter, I still hate it. It makes one thing higher than something else.

I'm getting out of here before I can't write my story anymore.
__________________
A l i v e
[.eternal. W I S H.]
Avatar by Rinmei
Sonae is offline  
Old 2009-04-30, 19:06   Link #5617
incorrupts
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Greece
Age: 26
Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowdevil_crow View Post
"I want you to distract me from my issues in a way that only a woman can" = "I'm really attracted to you and and I want to jump you" now?

:/ Didn't know that... Anyway, Turn Seven was important for KaLulu but not because of the "I want to sleep with you" comment. It was what happened after and before (and... the fact that he was kind of showing so much vulnerability to her at all). And as mentioned, he was treating her as a tool, not a person that he cared about and thought of as a friend.

And those guilty things with Shirley weren't quite to the degree of "depressed" as he was after Nunnally's announcement about the SAZ, exactly... >_> <_<

AARRGH WHAT AM I DOING~~~~~

LULZ WELL AT LEAST LULUEUPHIE'S CANONINITY CAN NEVER BE QUESTIONED. 8D8D

And Key Board --- ouuuch.
"I want you to distract me from my depress state, because you are Kallen, you got nice eyes, nice boobs, nice legs and i want to eat you now. And fyi, i could have geassed a nice prostitute in the street down there, but i am only jumping to people i am attracted to. Yep. Strip now."

Honest, turn 7, was double plus for KallenxLelouch. Once, emotionally {the best thing that Kallen slapped him and snapped him out of it, even though the sex was gonna burn the ground but w/e} and once x 2, because of the passion/sexual attraction. Accept it people, por favor.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonae View Post
Your "Kalulu is canon" stuff.

Avoiding this place cause I don't want to get banned or anything.

It doesn't matter, I still hate it. It makes one thing higher than something else.

I'm getting out of here before I can't write my story anymore.
Again, where have you been for the last 281 pages? No one said that, check better.

You can avoid whatever you want, i could care less, but stop saying "lies"-statements. I mean, honest.
incorrupts is offline  
Old 2009-04-30, 19:06   Link #5618
yvj
U Mad?
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Brooklyn NY
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowdevil_crow View Post
"I want you to distract me from my issues in a way that only a woman can" = "I'm really attracted to you and and I want to jump you" now?

:/ Didn't know that... Anyway, Turn Seven was important for KaLulu but not because of the "I want to sleep with you" comment. It was what happened after and before (and... the fact that he was kind of showing so much vulnerability to her at all). And as mentioned, he was treating her as a tool, not a person that he cared about and thought of as a friend.

And those guilty things with Shirley weren't quite to the degree of "depressed" as he was after Nunnally's announcement about the SAZ, exactly... >_> <_<

AARRGH WHAT AM I DOING~~~~~

LULZ WELL AT LEAST LULUEUPHIE'S CANONINITY CAN NEVER BE QUESTIONED. 8D8D

And Key Board --- ouuuch.

1) I know as a man if I want to have sex even if I'm drunk its with a woman I find sexually appealing.

Unless you're just out of prison or an absolute horndog. Visual stimulation is a plus

2) Keyboard is someone who doesn't really read posts. If he wants to find a fandom that attaches their female to Lelouch's love to equal her importance he needs to check outside the Kalulu fandom.
__________________
http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic81253_4.gif
yvj is offline  
Old 2009-04-30, 19:09   Link #5619
snowdevil_crow
Wielder of Cucumbers
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Canada
I do believe you are kind of a little delusional there. o_o

Seriously, he said "You're a woman, you can comfort me". Not, "Kallen, have sex with me." He never before or after shows any interest in her body, even when she's in provocative clothing or, heck, naked. Clearly he's gay --- *cough* I mean, clearly, he doesn't find her all that sexually appealing. What we're trying to say is that he wasn't thinking of her as Kallen at all, but as something to relieve his stress.

When she snapped him out of it, that's when he started realizing and thinking about it. *wishes he'd gone after her*
__________________


Signature picture by ffxfan13
Avatar by teabeef on livejournal
snowdevil_crow is offline  
Old 2009-04-30, 19:09   Link #5620
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Age: 26
Turn 7 : Lelouch wanted to fuck kallen. i'm not going to explain why this is, logically, physical attraction, since I did so above, but i'm going to counter using crack, since it seems it's more fashion this way, and I don't wanna be let on the side.

The think is, since the first time Lelouch saw her in the bathroom, it was the only thing in his mind, I mean, he sooo wanted to tap that ass. Come on, why did he give to her the Guren ? Because of the seat ! Nice panty shots there :'D

So yeah, sexual attraction, sure thing. And i'm still waiting for any valid argument to counter this one.

Kallen as the sexy babe of Code Geass, and lelouch wanted to try his luck on her.
Nice move, guy, Now I just wonder why you didn't try this with C.C. in Stage 23. What ? Oh that ? Pizza butt aren't appealing ?

Well, tastes...not everyone think of J. LO as a sexy :'D

EDIT : Snow ? You are kidding right ?
__________________

Lolipopo is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:05.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.