AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > AnimeSuki & Technology > Download Help

Notices

Old 2004-06-15, 05:30   Link #1
kira87

Bittorrent Problem !! Pls help !!

undefinedundefinedundefined

Im using Window XP home edition, no firewall installed and not using router. NOrmally i can get about 25kb/s..until recently it cant reach even 10kb/s.I dun think its the matter of seeds or peers as i am connected to about 30seeds and 20peers. I had my upload at 80% of my full u/l speed. I changed and tried different bt client.My friend with same ISP same plan same client of bt is doing well with his download so i dun think its something to do with the ISP.I really appreciate any helps. Sorry for my bad english.
kira87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-15, 10:47   Link #2
_Sin_
Member of the Year 2004!

Location: "And if thou doest not well, _Sin_ lieth at the door."- Genesis 4:7
Quote:
Originally Posted by kira87
undefinedundefinedundefined

Im using Window XP home edition, no firewall installed and not using router. NOrmally i can get about 25kb/s..until recently it cant reach even 10kb/s.I dun think its the matter of seeds or peers as i am connected to about 30seeds and 20peers. I had my upload at 80% of my full u/l speed. I changed and tried different bt client.My friend with same ISP same plan same client of bt is doing well with his download so i dun think its something to do with the ISP.I really appreciate any helps. Sorry for my bad english.
Hmm, I think you got the client configured properly, but let's make sure: If you are using Azureus check for the "Health" of the torrent in the My Torrents Tab (those little smilies). If you are using BitTornado there should be a ball on the upper right (I guess). Which color are they? If they are yellow all the time, it could be some sort of problem on your side (i.e. Windows XP firewall). If they are green, it's not a problem on your side and there is nothing you can do about. (Well, not much)
There is a little known provision in the Forum Rules that explicitly allows a moderator to remove any signature image that they believe to be inappropriate for any reason. That did not happen in this case because _Sin_ is so boring that he never even had a signature to remove anyway. So why is this text here? To attract attention of course - isn't that what a signature is for?
You can still find my Azureus Download Guide here

By all means, make sure to read this.
_Sin_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-15, 13:56   Link #3
kira87

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Sin_
Hmm, I think you got the client configured properly, but let's make sure: If you are using Azureus check for the "Health" of the torrent in the My Torrents Tab (those little smilies). If you are using BitTornado there should be a ball on the upper right (I guess). Which color are they? If they are yellow all the time, it could be some sort of problem on your side (i.e. Windows XP firewall). If they are green, it's not a problem on your side and there is nothing you can do about. (Well, not much)
I used Azureus and the smiley face is a happy green one. I wonder what is wrong with my BT T_T am i infected with some dieases without any cure? Could it be virus in any chances?
kira87 is offline   Reply With Quote