AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > AnimeSuki & Technology > Resharing Requests

Notices

Old 2003-11-21, 02:02   Link #1
Zelgadis
aka. ZP

Send a message via MSN to Zelgadis
Unhappy Please Reseed Tenshi na Konamaiki

There are very few people uploading Tenshi na Konamaiki. I am hoping to download the entire series. I am just starting the series. So far just 3 and 4 do not have any seeds. The maker is Anime Empire [a-e]_Tenshi_na_Konamaiki.

A fast batch download would be nice. However, all batch downloads are at 0 seeds...

Please help.
Zelgadis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-21, 02:03   Link #2
Onegai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelgadis
There are very few people uploading Tenshi na Konamaiki. I am hoping to download the entire series. I am just starting the series. So far just 3 and 4 do not have any seeds. The maker is Anime Empire [a-e]_Tenshi_na_Konamaiki.

A fast batch download would be nice. However, all batch downloads are at 0 seeds...

Please help.

I don't have the first 6 episodes but once you get past those, I can help seed for you.
Onegai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-21, 02:11   Link #3
Zelgadis
aka. ZP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onegai
I don't have the first 6 episodes but once you get past those, I can help seed for you.
Thanks. I will let this download 3-12 this evening. And some of the rest durring the day tomorrow. Pending downloading being complete. Your help will be much appreciated.
Old 2003-11-22, 03:35   Link #4
blank
Inactive Member

1-15

yay. i finally got 1-15.

thanks to everyone that's seeding.

21-25 seems to be hard to get and the moment i type that seeders pop out. woohoo!

i'll try to run a 11-15 batch over the weekend. i don't seem to connect to 1-5 or 6-10 for whatever reason.

~blank
blank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-23, 00:22   Link #5
filizaragoza

I Can Help you

I Have all the series of tenshi from A-e up to 27 and the res from IS...

All i need to know is how do i seed using shareaza...

Any links to any program would be helpful

Any ways if you have it you can download it from me as i'm shareing the files from shareaza...

Filiberto
filizaragoza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-24, 23:53   Link #6
Zelgadis
aka. ZP

Smile Thank You very much

Thanks for the shares durring the weekend. Unfortuantely, I was away enjoying my weekend. ~_~

I left BitTorrent sharing 1-12. Therefore, Thank you very much for all the help. Hopefully, leaving the my torrents running helped everyone else in the process.

One last request, 13 and 14 are at 0 shares again... A little help plz. The rest seem to have shares. Again Kudos for all those whom helped out here.
Old 2003-11-25, 03:52   Link #7
Loki_Sama
I do as I please... _

Send a message via MSN to Loki_Sama
please help.......i was at ep 3.....but some how.....my stupid sister deleted the folder i had em in.......they where in my desktop.....so its all gone pls some one seen the 1-10 eps......i will be sure to stay as a seed for a good while......some one if possible ONEGAI!!!!!!!!

I like this series and its hella funny ^_^ so if anyone can......let me know WHEN pls
any one can contact me by msn messenger.......
Loki_Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-27, 18:16   Link #8
pflower

Please reseed ep 1-10

Ditto on a request for Tenshi na Konaimaiki - - -
I sampled episode 30 and discovered it's a really fun show, so I'd like to watch it from the beginnng. . .

Could someone please help reseed the link for Episodes 1-10
There are 6 seeds feeding us 55 leeches - SO IT'S GOING REALLY REALLY, SLOW - The more the merrier, (and faster) Ne?

Yoroshiku onegaishimasu. . .

http://a.scarywater.net/ae/

--------------------------------------
Domo arigato- - - - - to those who seeded, dl'ing 1-10 went much faster and I was able to finish that set. So I will continue to leave it open for the next couple hours plus for others to dl 1-10.

Anyone interested in helping seeding the rest. . . say eps 11+???

Last edited by pflower; 2003-11-28 at 03:07.
pflower is offline   Reply With Quote