AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Valkyria Chronicles

Notices

View Poll Results: Valkyria Chronicles - Episode 6 Rating
Perfect 10 5 9.80%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 18 35.29%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 17 33.33%
7 out of 10 : Good 6 11.76%
6 out of 10 : Average 2 3.92%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 1 1.96%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 2 3.92%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2009-05-09, 09:13   Link #1
4Tran
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Valkyria Chronicles - Episode 6 Discussion / Poll

Welcome to the discussion thread for Valkyria Chronicles, Episode 6.

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • Spoilers about future events must not be posted in this thread.
    If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message.
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if it has not aired yet.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on topic.
Spoiler Policy
  • Any spoiler that reveals future events, even under a spoiler tag, will be deleted.
    Spoiler tags should still be used where appropriate.
  • Adding a Spoiler tag:
    Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found
    on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
    Make sure that you include a title for the spoiler!
  • Please use the Report button if you see any spoilers:
    Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar.
    Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators
    to locate and deal with problems quickly.
  • Posting prohibited spoilers may result in a ban.
    Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
    The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.
__________________
The victorious strategist only seeks battle after the victory has been won...
4Tran is offline  
Old 2009-05-09, 09:36   Link #2
hamstar
just passing by
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Exia
hopefully this ep is not just fan service
__________________
hamstar is offline  
Old 2009-05-09, 10:49   Link #3
Darknemo2000
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Lithuania
Age: 30
Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
There should be less Faldio which means less ratardness in general, but with Alicia being a very stupid tsundere we will probably still see some of the stupidity in this episode, but hopefully no nuts throwing behind one's collar during the mission this time...
Darknemo2000 is offline  
Old 2009-05-09, 14:20   Link #4
serenade_beta
マジ天使
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Warning for those looking forward to a development in the story:
( ゚ω゚) This episode is... *drum roll* 110% gag! (゚ω゚ )

Spoiler for ep6:
__________________

-Tried to start a blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline  
Old 2009-05-09, 14:29   Link #5
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: England, UK
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
Warning for those looking forward to a development in the story:
( ゚ω゚) This episode is... *drum roll* 110% gag! (゚ω゚ )

Spoiler for ep6:
Spoiler for Episode 06:
__________________
Shiroth is offline  
Old 2009-05-09, 14:53   Link #6
Runty
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
Warning for those looking forward to a development in the story:
( ゚ω゚) This episode is... *drum roll* 110% gag! (゚ω゚ )

Spoiler for ep6:
Found a raw and watched it. Now THIS episode was for the lulz.

Spoiler for Episode 6:

There's so much about that episode I could talk about, but you'd be better off watching it for yourself. If you don't laugh somewhere down the line, you have no soul.
Spoiler for Next episode:

Last edited by Runty; 2009-05-09 at 19:01. Reason: Saw the episode
Runty is offline  
Old 2009-05-09, 18:22   Link #7
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Age: 28
As the space marine would go, "hell, it's about time."

We finally get to hear most of the squads' voices. Jann is hilarious with the way he's fighting, character is in tune with his in-game version. Marina is a little too quiet I think but that's her I guess.
SoldierOfDarkness is offline  
Old 2009-05-09, 18:53   Link #8
Manji Midou
Aimo ~ Tori no Hito
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Runty View Post


Spoiler for Next episode:

hmm, are my eyes playing tricks on me or...

Spoiler:


as for the episode
Spoiler:
Manji Midou is offline  
Old 2009-05-09, 18:57   Link #9
serenade_beta
マジ天使
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manji Midou View Post
Spoiler:
That she didn't really understand anything about Welkin and will be coming back for another interview someday.
__________________

-Tried to start a blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline  
Old 2009-05-09, 19:08   Link #10
Raine721
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
[QUOTE=Manji Midou;2386103]hmm, are my eyes playing tricks on me or...

Spoiler:



Spoiler:
Raine721 is online now  
Old 2009-05-09, 19:11   Link #11
Manji Midou
Aimo ~ Tori no Hito
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
[QUOTE=Raine721;2386123]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manji Midou View Post
hmm, are my eyes playing tricks on me or...

Spoiler:



Spoiler:
Oh so my eyes weren't playing tricks on me...

Spoiler:


Quote:
That she didn't really understand anything about Welkin and will be coming back for another interview someday
lulz, l see.
Manji Midou is offline  
Old 2009-05-09, 20:11   Link #12
Runty
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
[QUOTE=Raine721;2386123]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manji Midou View Post
hmm, are my eyes playing tricks on me or...

Spoiler:



Spoiler:
Spoiler for Wrong:
Runty is offline  
Old 2009-05-09, 20:19   Link #13
Darknemo2000
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Lithuania
Age: 30
Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
[QUOTE=Runty;2386192]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raine721 View Post

Spoiler for Wrong:
If its true then the next episode will be pretty much retarded again.
Darknemo2000 is offline  
Old 2009-05-09, 21:27   Link #14
Key Board
Donut
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
That episode was crazy
Key Board is offline  
Old 2009-05-09, 21:32   Link #15
hamstar
just passing by
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Exia
Tsundere Alisha is really making this show fun to watch. Her facial expressions alone make this episode worth watching.
__________________
hamstar is offline  
Old 2009-05-09, 21:47   Link #16
Bonta Kun
One Punch Man!
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Resides within the depths of Ned infested Glasgow
haha that was a fun ep, quite enjoyable indeed.

is it me or is Welkin's office pretty big?

liked his little fish box

and it does look like Faldio is the one dealing out the bear hug
__________________
Bonta Kun is offline  
Old 2009-05-09, 21:48   Link #17
Manji Midou
Aimo ~ Tori no Hito
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
still looks like welkin to me... o.o
Manji Midou is offline  
Old 2009-05-09, 22:13   Link #18
danin8r44
The King of the Insane
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Right next door to you..
This episode still had warfare in it, just with information and food instead of guns and bullets. The best part was Alicia being so concerned about the goings on in the bathroom, which honestly did sound suspicious.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Runty View Post

Spoiler for Wrong:
I think you are right, but I can't really tell. I put it at 60% probability for Faldio and 40% probability for Welkin just by the looks. I really hope it is Welkin though because Faldio Alicia shipping has been the most annoying thing throughout this show for me. I don't really care what characters get together, but this pairing has just been....well annoying so far.
__________________
danin8r44 is offline  
Old 2009-05-10, 03:22   Link #19
MUAHAHAHAHAHA
Hail the power of Fujoshi
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: hahahahahahahahaha
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manji Midou View Post
still looks like welkin to me... o.o
Hmm.........juding by the hairstyle, i will say it is Faldio
MUAHAHAHAHAHA is offline  
Old 2009-05-10, 05:55   Link #20
slayer545-sama
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Canada
Red face Review Episode 6...add later

Someone please get rid of that gay guy. He ruined the whole show! I LOL hard at him but that was because it was more stupid than anything.
slayer545-sama is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 20:01.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.