AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > AnimeSuki & Technology > Playback Help

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-06-18, 08:36   Link #1
Zero the hunter

Unhappy Problems with Roxkman.exe Axess

I have download episodes 11 and 12, while I watch anyone of them it suddenly freezes and comes a message saying
"Media Player Classic has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience." and other things. The video stops, the sound still runs and then it closes. Can someone help me I? And I use Media player classic to see it.
Old 2004-06-18, 08:52   Link #2
_Sin_
Member of the Year 2004!

Location: "And if thou doest not well, _Sin_ lieth at the door."- Genesis 4:7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero the hunter
I have download episodes 11 and 12, while I watch anyone of them it suddenly freezes and comes a message saying
"Media Player Classic has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience." and other things. The video stops, the sound still runs and then it closes. Can someone help me I? And I use Media player classic to see it.
First check if your download is 100% complete. To do that open the torrent again and save over the episodes and it will resume the download to 100% if needed. (Don't worry, they won't get deleted)

If your file is 100% complete then you got most likely a codec issue on your hands. Go to theMedia Configuration Guide, uninstall all of your previous codecs and install ffdshow-alpha only. Stick with your player if you want because it is one of the better players.
There is a little known provision in the Forum Rules that explicitly allows a moderator to remove any signature image that they believe to be inappropriate for any reason. That did not happen in this case because _Sin_ is so boring that he never even had a signature to remove anyway. So why is this text here? To attract attention of course - isn't that what a signature is for?
You can still find my Azureus Download Guide here

By all means, make sure to read this.
Closed Thread