AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2009-05-21, 01:00   Link #2121
zibi88
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Man you have problems >___< dont think too much about it...... yume implanted her soul inside musubi minimum 10years ago.... musubi was little girl and could grow over those years....

Yume doesnt have her own body so its hard to say that she is alive psyhicaly..... but Minato with his feelings is able to pull out Yumes soul consciousness which takes over for a little while over musubi's body than again disappers back and musubi's own consciousness jumps in

Anyway all sekirei are like brothers and sisters (more sisters :P).... well Miya is the eldest of all but she doesnt like to be called like "mother" figure.... but she says she mostly looks like elder-sister (onee-san) to Musubi
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-21, 05:30   Link #2122
Direwolf18
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Are they? I kind of got the feeling they are either the remnants of an alien civilization fleeing something or a colony sent to be established, I am leaning remnants, modified to fit in on earth. There is absolutely no indication that Sekiri are related to each other, other then 10 and 11 who are twins. If you walk in to a hospital maternity ward with all the new arrivals, you don't assume they are all related.
Direwolf18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-21, 05:37   Link #2123
Justin Kim
Senior Member
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Orange County, California
Quote:
Originally Posted by Direwolf18 View Post
Are they? I kind of got the feeling they are either the remnants of an alien civilization fleeing something or a colony sent to be established, I am leaning remnants, modified to fit in on earth. There is absolutely no indication that Sekiri are related to each other, other then 10 and 11 who are twins. If you walk in to a hospital maternity ward with all the new arrivals, you don't assume they are all related.
That was what I thought as well. Considering they were stored in pods. I did not seem them as sisters or brothers until they fully admitted that they had one. For instance, why is it that one Sekirei acts differently from another Sekirei based on power and personality?
__________________
Signature stolen by a horde of carnivorous bunnies. It is an unscientifically proven fact that they are attracted to signatures which break the signature rules.
Justin Kim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-21, 06:04   Link #2124
zibi88
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
We dont know the orgin of the sekirei.... I mean besides first 9 sekirei rest were egg form...... what if all those eggs come from the same source (but only few advenced to fetus level compared to rest) if that is the truth than they are all simblings ^^

Time will show since there is the sekirei nr00 matter.......mostly its miya but well her eyes were kinda similar to yumes before lunching that light beam attack (jing-yang sign)..... so something had to happen with her (it would be amazing if it was not miya :P but other sekirei nr00 kinda like mother)
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-21, 17:27   Link #2125
Karasuba~Maya
Oyashiro is watching you
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Nowhere
Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
Man you have problems >___< dont think too much about it...... yume implanted her soul inside musubi minimum 10years ago.... musubi was little girl and could grow over those years....

Yume doesnt have her own body so its hard to say that she is alive psyhicaly..... but Minato with his feelings is able to pull out Yumes soul consciousness which takes over for a little while over musubi's body than again disappers back and musubi's own consciousness jumps in

Anyway all sekirei are like brothers and sisters (more sisters :P).... well Miya is the eldest of all but she doesnt like to be called like "mother" figure.... but she says she mostly looks like elder-sister (onee-san) to Musubi
That's what i was saying about the relationships !! =P
But if Miya is #00 she technically is the mother of all Sekirei =]
Karasuba~Maya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-21, 18:48   Link #2126
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Don't you mean big sister? Or are you just tired of living?
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-21, 18:57   Link #2127
ZippyDSM
Incoherance is my friend!
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
Don't you mean big sister? Or are you just tired of living?
And the chances of Myia being the the matured one in the vat and the embryos coming from her are?

They did find one whole non kid one in a vat and the rest as embryos right?
ZippyDSM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-21, 20:40   Link #2128
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Fighting against those who oppress the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZippyDSM View Post
And the chances of Myia being the the matured one in the vat and the embryos coming from her are?

They did find one whole non kid one in a vat and the rest as embryos right?
Maybe the author will put a fast one and have another discovery of another Sekirei ships. (DearS vibes lol)
__________________

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-21, 20:43   Link #2129
Direwolf18
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
I wonder if Sekiei #00 is actually more of a title compared to a person, cause I believe it to be Miya.

And doesnt she get pissed at someone when they suggest that she is like Musubi's mother? She says if anything older sister, but even then not like an actual older sister just a stand in.
Direwolf18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-21, 20:46   Link #2130
ZippyDSM
Incoherance is my friend!
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
Maybe the author will put a fast one and have another discovery of another Sekirei ships. (DearS vibes lol)
Speaking of dears how the manga, and how long is it?

Back to Sekirei Miya is either a special Sekirei or "Mother" either way its going to be a fun ride.

Oh and is 83 out yet?
ZippyDSM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-21, 22:51   Link #2131
Justin Kim
Senior Member
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Orange County, California
Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
Maybe the author will put a fast one and have another discovery of another Sekirei ships. (DearS vibes lol)
Oh jeez no, imagine all the new numbers and how confusing this would get. Sekirei #-88 LOL. Anti-Musubi!
__________________
Signature stolen by a horde of carnivorous bunnies. It is an unscientifically proven fact that they are attracted to signatures which break the signature rules.
Justin Kim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-22, 05:28   Link #2132
tzia_n
Lurker
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Philippines, but also in my imaginary world
Age: 27
Send a message via Yahoo to tzia_n
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZippyDSM View Post
Speaking of dears how the manga, and how long is it?

Back to Sekirei Miya is either a special Sekirei or "Mother" either way its going to be a fun ride.

Oh and is 83 out yet?
DearS is a decent read. It's fairly short so it shouldn't take up too much of your time. It's a harem manga with an actual plot
__________________
tzia_n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-22, 05:55   Link #2133
zibi88
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
well I think that miya was made a guardian of those eggs that's why she was the only adult form at that time (or simply she was born earlier than others that's why only she was able to mature to full form while 8 others (from matsu to tsukiumi) were still in futus embryo form....... and whole rest from uzume to kusano as eggs

Well mostly Miya is nr00 becouse she is a mature form without that standard sekirei mark and winging system (since her power is born in natural way while growing up by her own... without MBI experiments)........ maybe others would be similar to her if they grown in narutal way without human ingerention....

well I wonder maybe when Miya gived the jinki back she becomed nr.01.... and with all 8 jinki her power is at maximum and is nr00 :P (god level)

Time will show... but anyway Miya doesnt like to be called a mother figure (becouse she acts like a mature, wise, normal woman) becouse it sounds like she was old XD (no girl like to think that she is old in other peoples eyes :P while beign older-sister sounds more young ^^)

I wonder how Minato would react after learning that Miya is nr00-01 (the same goes for Miya... will she kick him out... or act like normal she does)....mostly he would be hell supprised but what now... (miya could start to think that minato would want to have her too to his collection).... but I wouldnt be much of supprised if he bowed to the ground while saying he is sorry and thanking for what Miya done in the past....... like if she didnt do that Musubi and others might not be even born..... I guess Miya would see minato in different light now...^^
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-22, 06:13   Link #2134
Arturro
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Cracow
Age: 36
If Minato dosen't at least suspect Miya for being a sekirei or something simmilar, he is retarded. Miya is able to beat with ease each of his sekireis. He may doesn't know that she is nr.1, but he couldn't beleive that Miya is just a human.
__________________
I am free of all prejudices. I hate everyone equally.

Arturro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-22, 12:56   Link #2135
zibi88
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
well he might think she is little similar to his mom in the "teaseing and demon face :P" aspects ^^ maybe he suspects her for her power & strength..... but its not official information :P for Minato or Miya (for miya that minato knows abotu that unnesesery parts )

But its really interesting what relations would they have after learning the truth... miya might start to think that minato after learning the truth might try to add her to his group :P..... Minato is a unknown ^^ since he is kinda scared of miya so I doubt he would risk in order to get clsoer to her...
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-22, 20:03   Link #2136
1LuckySumGun
Kazehana's Lover
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: in a house
I'm actually in the minority that believes No.1 Miya and No.00 are two differnet beings. Though current evidence says otherwise.

Personally, I think Miya should remain the "big sister" type and voice of reason to Minato and his girls and not join the harem. I think her impact in Minato's life and the overall story would be better served this way.

Though if Miya became his, he'd be undefeatable
1LuckySumGun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-23, 10:18   Link #2137
zibi88
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
I was wondering so there is only 1chapter this month ?? or will there be a chapter next week :P

Kinda I hope that we get some action already.... like Minato going on his first match.... or the Shina-Yukari matter to resolve...
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-23, 21:10   Link #2138
Justin Kim
Senior Member
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Orange County, California
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arturro View Post
If Minato dosen't at least suspect Miya for being a sekirei or something simmilar, he is retarded. Miya is able to beat with ease each of his sekireis. He may doesn't know that she is nr.1, but he couldn't beleive that Miya is just a human.
Agreed, omfg, just look at the training she gives the Sekireis. How do you NOT notice anything?
__________________
Signature stolen by a horde of carnivorous bunnies. It is an unscientifically proven fact that they are attracted to signatures which break the signature rules.
Justin Kim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-23, 21:17   Link #2139
ZippyDSM
Incoherance is my friend!
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin Kim View Post
Agreed, omfg, just look at the training she gives the Sekireis. How do you NOT notice anything?
Myia is already known to be a Sekirei on top of that shes known as one of the ones in the first protection squad with Yume and Matsu.
ZippyDSM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-23, 21:34   Link #2140
Justin Kim
Senior Member
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Orange County, California
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZippyDSM View Post
Myia is already known to be a Sekirei on top of that shes known as one of the ones in the first protection squad with Yume and Matsu.
Yes, but the only one that does not realize the true power of Miya, is Minato himself. Completely unaware, oblivious, and ignorant to the point where Miya might have to reveal her identity to Minato herself.
__________________
Signature stolen by a horde of carnivorous bunnies. It is an unscientifically proven fact that they are attracted to signatures which break the signature rules.
Justin Kim is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
action, harem, seinen, sekirei

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:42.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.