AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Bleach

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2009-05-29, 18:15   Link #5961
kitten320
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash_Cry View Post
Can you make me a sig of this http://planetrenders.net/renders/dis....php?pos=-4492... just throw my name in it, ill use + rep you thanks.
I'm not really a signature maker... but I just thought I could give it a try... the quality might not be the best and I also used one more pic in order to fill in the empty space... if you don't like it is fine
If you want some changes, I can try to improve it, anyway here it is...

Spoiler for signature:
__________________
kitten320 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-29, 18:59   Link #5962
Flash_Cry
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
For not being a sig maker, you have a hella lot more talent than I do. Ty
Flash_Cry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-29, 19:03   Link #5963
kitten320
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash_Cry View Post
For not being a sig maker, you have a hella lot more talent than I do. Ty
Haha thanks
It is just that I don't do it through photoshop as everyone but through video software One of the reasons why it loses quality when saved as picture
__________________
kitten320 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-30, 10:18   Link #5964
FFXFan13
Swag Level: Glasses
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Scotland, UK
Age: 22
Could I possibly get a Sig with This Nell and Hollow Ichigo From this with the caption "Hollow Love" in white in the top left corner and my Name in the bottom right?

Last edited by FFXFan13; 2009-05-30 at 11:28.
FFXFan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-30, 11:24   Link #5965
ImpelDown
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: USA
The link to the Nell one does't work for me... just says "DO NOT LINK TO THIS SITE!"
ImpelDown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-30, 11:28   Link #5966
FFXFan13
Swag Level: Glasses
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Scotland, UK
Age: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImpelDown View Post
The link to the Nell one does't work for me... just says "DO NOT LINK TO THIS SITE!"
Try it now.
FFXFan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-30, 13:47   Link #5967
Lord Uiruu
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Age: 21
hey its been a while since i requested heer.. so ill start with these 3. if you can, could you put whatever text is with the img on them? oh.. i would like just signatures- no avys- on these. thx in advance!
Spoiler for manga:

woot!
Lord Uiruu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-30, 14:07   Link #5968
FFXFan13
Swag Level: Glasses
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Scotland, UK
Age: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Uiruu View Post
hey its been a while since i requested heer.. so ill start with these 3. if you can, could you put whatever text is with the img on them? oh.. i would like just signatures- no avys- on these. thx in advance!
Spoiler for manga:

woot!
Spoiler for manga:


Sorry, Could only do the first one...

Last edited by Hellychan; 2009-05-30 at 16:26. Reason: Added spoiler tag!
FFXFan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-30, 14:41   Link #5969
Lord Uiruu
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Age: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by FFXFan13 View Post
Spoiler for manga:


Sorry, Could only do the first one...
heh thats cool
cookies for you...

Last edited by Hellychan; 2009-05-30 at 16:27. Reason: Added spoiler tag!
Lord Uiruu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-30, 15:09   Link #5970
Chaho-Chi
toptoptoptoptoptoptoptopt
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Behind you >:)
Age: 17
Send a message via MSN to Chaho-Chi
Spoiler for manga:


Sorry I'm still a newbie with requests, Forgive me


EDIT: I forgot to make a unflattened copy since I spelled your name wrong, so I had to do it over. But personally I think this one looks better
Spoiler for Manga:
__________________


Last edited by Chaho-Chi; 2009-05-30 at 18:23. Reason: Added spoiler tag!
Chaho-Chi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-30, 15:23   Link #5971
FFXFan13
Swag Level: Glasses
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Scotland, UK
Age: 22
Probably not what you were going for with the Halibel one but...
Spoiler for manga:

Last edited by Hellychan; 2009-05-30 at 16:29. Reason: Added spoiler tag!
FFXFan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-30, 16:15   Link #5972
Kuroda
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Portland Oregon
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Uiruu View Post
hey its been a while since i requested heer.. so ill start with these 3. if you can, could you put whatever text is with the img on them? oh.. i would like just signatures- no avys- on these. thx in advance!
Spoiler for manga:

woot!


Meh spoiler sigs revealing stuff like this will get deleted by mods for the anime only users still are around... might wanna put the sigs that are made in this in a manga spoiler tag.
__________________
Kuroda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-30, 22:17   Link #5973
Gin
Senior Member
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: In your mom's pants
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroda View Post
Meh spoiler sigs revealing stuff like this will get deleted by mods for the anime only users still are around... might wanna put the sigs that are made in this in a manga spoiler tag.
you would think that if someone liked bleach enough to go to a forum and read what other people think about bleach, they would read/look at at least read what the author wrote/drew
__________________
I hate most of you.
Gin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-30, 23:33   Link #5974
Kuroda
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Portland Oregon
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gin View Post
you would think that if someone liked bleach enough to go to a forum and read what other people think about bleach, they would read/look at at least read what the author wrote/drew
this is a little off topic but....

I myself read the manga, however some people don't have enough time in the week to read the manga or choose not to because it hasn't been released in the manga in the state side yet the form rules that you agree to specifily say nothing can be used as a spoiler in the open however can be taged and some people fail to understand that. requesting a manga spoiler sig... and not putting in a manga spoiler tag is just asking for a ban/sig deletion... I also understand how frustrating it is to talk about something that hasnet happened in the anime yet or wanting to have it as a sig... I was waiting for hisagis shikai to be revealed in the anime for a longggg time... at any rate. if your going to use a spoiler sig, add a spoiler to ur sig box and put the image inside BUT MAKE SURE PEOPLE KNOW ITS MANGA RELATED.
__________________

Last edited by Kuroda; 2009-05-31 at 00:10.
Kuroda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-31, 06:44   Link #5975
xxcara_miaxx
Deery-Lou
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Sydney, Australia
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroda View Post
this is a little off topic but....

I myself read the manga, however some people don't have enough time in the week to read the manga or choose not to because it hasn't been released in the manga in the state side yet the form rules that you agree to specifily say nothing can be used as a spoiler in the open however can be taged and some people fail to understand that. requesting a manga spoiler sig... and not putting in a manga spoiler tag is just asking for a ban/sig deletion... I also understand how frustrating it is to talk about something that hasnet happened in the anime yet or wanting to have it as a sig... I was waiting for hisagis shikai to be revealed in the anime for a longggg time... at any rate. if your going to use a spoiler sig, add a spoiler to ur sig box and put the image inside BUT MAKE SURE PEOPLE KNOW ITS MANGA RELATED.
actually, yuo can't use a spoiler as a sig (even in a spoiler tag) - i got in trouble for that
__________________
xxcara_miaxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-31, 06:51   Link #5976
Kuroda
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Portland Oregon
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxcara_miaxx View Post
actually, yuo can't use a spoiler as a sig (even in a spoiler tag) - i got in trouble for that
Bah I'm sorry to hear that! At any rate... I refuse to make spoiler-ish sigs for the use of this forum~
__________________
Kuroda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-31, 07:05   Link #5977
Mr.Raw
So damn lazy...ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ...hehe
Age: 19
Send a message via AIM to Mr.Raw Send a message via MSN to Mr.Raw Send a message via Skype™ to Mr.Raw
LOL...I actually don't care

But sometimes it really is annoying
__________________
Announcements:
Resource Package is done!
Recent work: Thread Banner

_____________________
My Graphic Works:
Mr.Raw's Mansion
(click the signature )
Random info:
Avatar: Angry Yumin
Signature: Sun-Ken Rock

Mr.Raw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-31, 08:13   Link #5978
Frenchie
Shougi Génération
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Sydney, Australia
Age: 27
Send a message via MSN to Frenchie


Alright, I've been working on this render for long enough. Time to move on, as they say. This is a crop out of page 3 of chapter 125 of the Soul Society Arc. Featured: Ishida in the Quincy Final Form, where he literally wipes the floor with Mayuri in less time than it takes to say: Imbalanced!

I'm very nostalgic of that arc. I think one of the bigger problems that Bleach has had, was the lack of expansion on the rivalry between Ichigo and Ishida. Sadly enough, the powerups that Ichigo has undergone as a Vizard has left a very wide gap between their levels of power. I wish Kubo had made Ishida a bit more combat ready. Notably, I had hoped that he would fight one of the Espada's on his own and win.

Unfortunately, this is all but a distant wish now. And while the Quincy's power might be explored again with Ishida's father, Ryuuken (Who knows what -that- guy can do), I fear that his kid might never get into the spotlight with fighting prowess as he did in the former arcs. Though I have admired his courage in trying to stop Ichigo-Hollow-version2 from destroying Ulq, I still think Kubo has left him on the sidelines, like the rest of the Ichigo gang.

I do hope he eventually is able to control the Final Quincy form, at will. Now wouldn't -that- be a sight. Freebie!

Frenchie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-31, 11:19   Link #5979
Lord Uiruu
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Age: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by ayu-smepai View Post
Spoiler for manga:


Sorry I'm still a newbie with requests, Forgive me


EDIT: I forgot to make a unflattened copy since I spelled your name wrong, so I had to do it over. But personally I think this one looks better
Spoiler for Manga:
"URRIU"!?
hey that sounds pretty cool :evil laugh:

nice job! cookies nazis say no. DAMN THEM!!!!!!!!!!!
Lord Uiruu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-01, 01:23   Link #5980
Mr.Raw
So damn lazy...ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ...hehe
Age: 19
Send a message via AIM to Mr.Raw Send a message via MSN to Mr.Raw Send a message via Skype™ to Mr.Raw
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash_Cry View Post
Can you make me a sig of this http://planetrenders.net/renders/dis....php?pos=-4492... just throw my name in it, ill use + rep you thanks.
I will try to make one for you

Edit:


Hope you like it
__________________
Announcements:
Resource Package is done!
Recent work: Thread Banner

_____________________
My Graphic Works:
Mr.Raw's Mansion
(click the signature )
Random info:
Avatar: Angry Yumin
Signature: Sun-Ken Rock


Last edited by Mr.Raw; 2009-06-01 at 02:21.
Mr.Raw is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
avatars, request, signatures, sigs

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 14:36.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.