AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Tech Support

Notices

Old 2004-06-22, 12:45   Link #1
pnoy_kakashi

virtual dub newbie question

im only interested in capturing pics... how do i do it? when i load the avi file naruto... do i just play? but sometimes it wont let me fast forward... wierd... and how do i take a picture...?!
pnoy_kakashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-22, 16:17   Link #2
brood-faun

You can use shift+arrowkeys(left/right) to move to key frames. This way you can move faster and without slowness. After you reached the desired scene, go to Video==>copy source to clipboard(ctrl+1). Then open any photo editing program and paste it(control+v). You can resize it now and do what ever with the picture.
brood-faun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-22, 23:22   Link #3
DigitalisAkujin
Web Developer

Send a message via AIM to DigitalisAkujin Send a message via MSN to DigitalisAkujin
Quote:
Originally Posted by brood-faun
You can use shift+arrowkeys(left/right) to move to key frames. This way you can move faster and without slowness. After you reached the desired scene, go to Video==>copy source to clipboard(ctrl+1). Then open any photo editing program and paste it(control+v). You can resize it now and do what ever with the picture.
I beleive Print Screen also works with Virtual Dub since it doesn't use overlays by default. Although your method is easier.