AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Games

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2009-06-08, 13:18   Link #101
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: England, UK
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Varion View Post
Tried here? Worked out at 43 including shipping for me, which is only marginally more expensive than the regular edition is likely to be in the UK. Used this site for a long time and they're yet to let me down.
I've heard of this site, though never ordered from it. Shall take your word for it, and probably order from here. Not bad a price really, seeing as from amazon.com, it was gonna cost upto 70.
__________________
Shiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-08, 15:23   Link #102
Shinndou
魂を踊らすように
 
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: London, UK
Age: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
Heh, same here really. There's no way i can pass up on that US limited edition, especially for the two disc soundtrack.

It's times like these that i'm thankfully the PS3 isn't region locked.
Indeed, although ArcSys has stated that even the 360 US version is going to be region free, so all the 360 PAL owners may wish to import the game as well. I chose the PS3 version because I own a PS3 arcade stick (the Virtua Stick High Grade) and because of the online being free, even though most of my local friends here usually play their fighting games on the 360.
Shinndou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-08, 16:26   Link #103
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Snake Way
Age: 26
Send a message via AIM to Kyero Fox
Quote:
Originally Posted by Westlo View Post
Noel = awesome
girls with big guns are always awesome
__________________
Kyero Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-08, 16:29   Link #104
Shinoto
Rollin' Like A Boss
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
girls with big guns are always awesome
I see what you did there!
__________________
Shinoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-08, 18:15   Link #105
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: England, UK
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinndou View Post
Indeed, although ArcSys has stated that even the 360 US version is going to be region free, so all the 360 PAL owners may wish to import the game as well. I chose the PS3 version because I own a PS3 arcade stick (the Virtua Stick High Grade) and because of the online being free, even though most of my local friends here usually play their fighting games on the 360.
I guess Blazblue will finally be the reason why i finally buy myself an arcade stick, i mean i won't get to play it in the arcade anytime soon, and i can easily see myself pumping in endless hours into this game. It was the same with the Guilty Gear series on the ps2, though i could never find a decent arcade stick for a good price at the time.

Will have to get your PS3 username at some point.
__________________
Shiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-08, 18:34   Link #106
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Moe Land
Age: 34
Been waiting for this. Seems the cat girl here is popular already in most of the forums and images I see. The other guys look like GG rip offs. But still be looking forward and buying this game.
__________________
Vampire+Sisters
kenjiharima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-08, 18:50   Link #107
Shinndou
魂を踊らすように
 
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: London, UK
Age: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
I guess Blazblue will finally be the reason why i finally buy myself an arcade stick, i mean i won't get to play it in the arcade anytime soon, and i can easily see myself pumping in endless hours into this game. It was the same with the Guilty Gear series on the ps2, though i could never find a decent arcade stick for a good price at the time.

Will have to get your PS3 username at some point.
PSN is ZeAvIs84, although I'm not online these weeks because I'm a bit busy both with work and uni, and also my internet connection has been crappy. Anyway, chances are I'll be having my holidays when the game's out, hoping I'll find some free time for some online match.
Shinndou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-09, 04:54   Link #108
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: England, UK
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
The other guys look like GG rip offs.
You do know who this game is by, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinndou View Post
PSN is ZeAvIs84, although I'm not online these weeks because I'm a bit busy both with work and uni, and also my internet connection has been crappy. Anyway, chances are I'll be having my holidays when the game's out, hoping I'll find some free time for some online match.
Sure thing, will add you at some point today. I don't play the PS3 as much as i should, though that's sure to change once i have this game in my collection.
__________________
Shiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-23, 23:17   Link #109
Kayin
s c a r l e t
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: South FL
Age: 33
Send a message via AIM to Kayin
One more week! Who's excited?!
__________________
http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/7315/sigoop.gif
Kayin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-23, 23:34   Link #110
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Age: 27
I'm excited, even though I've already played it in arcades.

Once I get the game and a PS3, its time for serious training before going back to arcades for serious business lol

I really like Rachel, but her playing style doesn't suit me well, I'm not good with set ups, gimmicks and projectile traps. I'm thinking I may end up with Ragna or Noel, most probably Noel because my friends doesn't play with her and she's super cute lol
__________________
No longer a NEET so I'll not be online as often.
Ignore gender and kick sexuality to the curb!
I'm a big mecha fan, who keeps playing the SRW series.
When I say 'My god...', god refers to Haruhi-sama.

My art album updated 11th May 2013, Science.
Deviant Art: http://ca0001.deviantart.com/
C.A. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-23, 23:40   Link #111
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: In front of my computer
Age: 27
Send a message via Skype™ to Duo Maxwell
Quote:
Originally Posted by C.A. View Post
I really like Rachel, but her playing style doesn't suit me well, I'm not good with set ups, gimmicks and projectile traps. I'm thinking I may end up with Ragna or Noel, most probably Noel because my friends doesn't play with her and she's super cute lol
God blesses me, because that's my play style :3. As usual, I'll try out all of the girls first.

What's your PSN ID? Mine is DSveno (but I'm living at my cousin's place this summer, and using his PS3, so add Aguan instead ).
__________________
Duo Maxwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-24, 00:26   Link #112
Kid Ying
Pon pon pon
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Rio
Wow, Rachel is that kind of character? Oh boy...

Both the characters that i choose to play are hard for me, Carl Clover and Rachel. Usually i'm more of a hadoken guy, so, it will be hard to change my style for them, but hey, i can always fight with Kyon(yeah, Ragna my ass, it's Kyon's voice, so it's Kyon... In a cosplay. ).

And i also bought the game at videogameplus. I never had problems with them, so, i recommend.
Kid Ying is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-24, 01:45   Link #113
SonOfHeaven
Metal Gear!?
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Tampa
Rachel probably be tough to use but I heard she's one of the best characters in the game.

For myself, I'm trying out Noel/Bang/Litchi. I was going to have Ragna or Jin as an third person but I figure Litchi would be alot more fun to use. Out of these I'll eventually know which character will be my main officially. Then stick to that one character. Unlike SF4 where Cammy wasn't an arcade character so I needed another character just in case.
__________________
SonOfHeaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-24, 04:21   Link #114
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: England, UK
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duo Maxwell View Post
What's your PSN ID? Mine is DSveno (but I'm living at my cousin's place this summer, and using his PS3, so add Aguan instead ).
I'll be adding you when i get home Duo Maxwell, if you don't mind.

Bang's install move music here, by the one and only JAM Project. This is beyond epic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdZP4PjAT1Q
__________________
Shiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-24, 04:59   Link #115
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: In front of my computer
Age: 27
Send a message via Skype™ to Duo Maxwell
Then you are my first PSN friend
And BANG BANG BANG is epic, indeed.

Btw, seem like 360 owners already have the game. Did they release 360 version sooner than PS3?

P.S: anyone knows any site that dedicates to BlazBlue? I'd like to visit for more experience on this game (there is no arcade at my place).
__________________
Duo Maxwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-24, 05:45   Link #116
LoweGear
Device Meister
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: 3 times the passion of the usual flamenco
Must... Have... Full Version Of Song NOW

BANGBANGBANGBANG!!!
__________________

On Perspective: "Depending on who you talk to, twintails are either ponytails multiplied by two, or divided by two.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-24, 07:32   Link #117
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Age: 27
Oi ve, how horribly horribly wrong, and yet so appropriate at the same time.

As for me, I'm going to practice with Equilibrium-tan until my thumbs drop off.
__________________
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-24, 07:43   Link #118
ZeroForever
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: all and none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duo Maxwell View Post
Then you are my first PSN friend
And BANG BANG BANG is epic, indeed.

Btw, seem like 360 owners already have the game. Did they release 360 version sooner than PS3?

P.S: anyone knows any site that dedicates to BlazBlue? I'd like to visit for more experience on this game (there is no arcade at my place).
it shouldn't have, unless there not in the US. If it's a US copy then they illegally released it ahead of time.

most well known forum for Guilty Gear or Blaz Blue stuff would probably be
http://www.dustloop.com/forums/
__________________
the anti-thesis of myself
ZeroForever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-24, 08:42   Link #119
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duo Maxwell View Post
God blesses me, because that's my play style :3. As usual, I'll try out all of the girls first.

What's your PSN ID? Mine is DSveno (but I'm living at my cousin's place this summer, and using his PS3, so add Aguan instead ).
I have no PS3 and PSN yet lol, really need to get it some time

Rachel is an aggressive style but it requires you to control her gimmicks and Drive ability. She can summon her cute minions, an electric frog that hops across the floor slowly, a bat flies slowly, set up lightning rods that detonate all at once when you press 2 ,2+D(Drive) etc.

Each character's Drive button uses their unique skills, Ragna's life drain attacks, Jin's freeze attacks etc. Rachel's Drive creates a gust of wind in direction with your stick, the gust of wind will blow Rachel and some of her gimmicks along with the opponent in the same direction. Whoever has the wind closer behind gets blown harder I think. You can do lots of stuff with the wind, set up traps or force your opponents into a corner to pressure him with the gust, your slow moving gimmicks can suddenly become fast projectiles and catch your opponent off guard, blow up for ground to air combo etc. Remember to use the lightning rods as well.

She's quite difficult to use because she has a very unique Drive, doesn't suit my close range style, I'm a Slayer player.
__________________
No longer a NEET so I'll not be online as often.
Ignore gender and kick sexuality to the curb!
I'm a big mecha fan, who keeps playing the SRW series.
When I say 'My god...', god refers to Haruhi-sama.

My art album updated 11th May 2013, Science.
Deviant Art: http://ca0001.deviantart.com/

Last edited by C.A.; 2009-06-24 at 08:55.
C.A. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-24, 09:29   Link #120
Kid Ying
Pon pon pon
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Rio
I'm also a Slayer player, so, it's going to be quite a challenge to master Rachel, specially because i have no timming to detonate things at all, so practice mode is a must for me now.

Damn, i was expecting a melty blood vharacter when i choose her, hehe.

If you want, you can add my psn, Duo. It's kid_ying. Sometimes i play SF4 with Son of heaven, when he's not in mgo, hehe
Kid Ying is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
3ds, arc system works, arcade, fighting, ps vita, ps3, psp, windows, xbox360

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 00:36.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.