AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

View Poll Results: Sasuke.........
He is still as cool now as he was before. Sasuke for life! 55 16.87%
Give the guy some slack, after all his entire family was murdered 56 17.18%
Never liked him, never hated him 81 24.85%
Yeah, I am beginning to hate him now. 45 13.80%
Sasuke deserves to die! A.S.S for life! 89 27.30%
Voters: 326. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2004-06-23, 19:00   Link #41
Last of the Uchiha
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Puerto Rico
Age: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by wb_hicks
i agree with you till you said kakashi taught all he knows. he only taught him what he need to defeat gaara. now he is being instructed to teach sasuke all he knows. jealousy has gotten the best of sasuke because i dont see a reason for him to have to go to oro. if he is able to grow that much in skill in two weeks i cant even imagine how much stronger he will be if kakashi does teach him everything he knows. even tho im not liking sasuke right now because of his actions of late. becasue i agree with kakashi that his growth will stop once he relies on the seal for power.

not only was jaraiya training naruto he was protecting him from them also. so sasuke traing this time around would be to face itachi since sasuke will be needed to face them

My bad for not explaining it well, when i said that Sasuke had learned all that he has to learn from Kakashi. I knew that Kakashi had 1,000 jutsu at his disposal and could have teached to Sasuke, but those jutsu aren't as powerful as a Sannin's jutsus. That was my reason for saying that he had learned everything that Kakashi had to offer.
Last of the Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-23, 19:04   Link #42
sheen
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Last of the Uchiha
By training Sasuke, they would have the a weapon to counter Itachi's abilities. Jiraiya himself said to Kakashi that he needs to train Sasuke because Itachi joined the Red Moon Organization. Sasuke learned all what Kakashi had to offer and needed to continue training with someone who is superior than Kakashi, a Sannin. If Jiraiya would not train him then he would go to someone who will, Orochimaru.
They can train Sasuke by means of defending themselves against Atatsuki, but I highly doubt that they would train Sasuke so they he can seek revenge. Thus leaves the two sannins. Tsunade has shown little interest in him as has Jiraiya who doesn't like to train geniuses like you've pointed out.

Well Sasuke was not going to go to Orochimaru until the Sound Four decided to beat him up and promise him power to kill Itachi.
sheen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-23, 19:12   Link #43
PerniciousJuJu
Yummy kakashi thighs...
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: in bed with kakashi and his thighs
Age: 29
Send a message via AIM to PerniciousJuJu Send a message via MSN to PerniciousJuJu
Quote:
Originally Posted by Last of the Uchiha
I said we could speculate that Jiraiya was also at fault for Sasuke escaping. He knew that Sasuke wanted revenge so bad that he would go with anyone who could offers him power and train him. Jiraiya could have took the iniciative and approach Sasuke to train him, but he didn't. Well, Sasuke has his pride and he wouldn't beg Jiraiya until he decided to train him.
wtf? how is this still Jiraiya's fault? oh yah, how in hell do we speculate that Jiraiya is at fault? He didn't even wanted to teach Naruto until Naruto showed him the sexy no jutsu. so I think it's safe to say that it's sasuke's own damn fault for not knowing who jiriya is and for not knowing the "sexy no jutsu".
-__-;;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last of the Uchiha
No. Sasuke did learned those abilities in a two weeks periods. I though the same as you until Hunter and Tramadrama proved me wrong. Sasuke was two weeks in the hospital and the other two weeks training with Kakashi.
er.. ok. But still ALL naruto learned was how to use his chakra and summoned gambunta. HE didn't learn any NEW moves at all. Learning to control Chakra was something Sasuke knew how to do better than Naruto. SO in short, all Naruto did was review what they have learned from kakashi. Don't even gimme that "He summoned Gambunta" crap as his new technique. As I recall, the only way to summon Gambuta is the way he use or the way he gets his chakra- I think it's safe to say that's the same as learing to control chakra.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last of the Uchiha
Yes, i'm saying that Naruto won against Neji and Gaara because of Jiraiya and Kyuubi. Jiraiya taugh Naruto how to use the Nine Tails as a second source. If Naruto didn't learned how to used Kyuubi chakra he would have lost against Neji, which he resorted to used to win the fight. The other technique that Jiraiya taugh Naruto was to summon Gamabunta. Naruto had to summoned Gamabunta to defeat Gaara's Shukaku, and no way in hell he would have won if he didn't have learn the Summoning Jutsu by JIraiya. Your reason for saying that he could have won without them(second source of chakra and summoning) but because he was smart, sorry for saying this but that reason is very lame.
omfg! ahahaha!!! U crack me up! So let's just say if Naruto can't summon Gambunta, then how the hell would they have defeated that big ass thing? *sarcasm* "Oh wait! I know! Sasuke to the rescue!!" Yah riiiiight!!! Sasuke expression when he saw Naruto kick Gaara's butt was priceless!! LOL
Now back to what I was saying, Naruto did use some of his chakra or whatever it was to transform Gambuta into kyuubi. He also punched Gaara awake. If I remember correctly, he hit gaara wiht a fatal hit leaving Gaara helpless. He was still moving after all that.
Now rewind back to Neji. He was "SMART" enough to do a kage bunshi in replacement of him while he dig his way to vicotry. His whole scene fooled everyone! HOW is that not smart? He also did the same to kiba. AND don't forget that his fight against Kiba was WITHOUT the kyuubi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last of the Uchiha
I mentioned that Naruto won because he had a Sannin as his teacher something that Sasuke didn't have. I disagree, Kyuubi and Naruto is not like Sasuke and his sharingan. Naruto wasn't born with Kyuubi, it was in planted when he was a baby, thus not natural as Sasuke sharingan because it runs through it blood. As i have said before, if Sasuke decide to be possessed by a demon, in time it will become part of him, but the fact still remains that he wasn't born with it. The same thing go for Gaara, those were power inserted to them. Sasuke was able to learn those techniques becasue he is a genious. Sure he copied of Lee move, because of his sharingan but that something that he was born with it, not planted. The chidori can't be copied, he trained as hard as Naruto to learned.
Oh don't make me go Neji on you! "Naruto was born with Kyuubi because it was his fate! His fate was sealed the moment the kyuubi entered him" ^.^;;
If Naruto dies, the Kyuubi dies. THEY ARE ONE. If Sasuke dies, his sharingan dies. they are one. It also wasn't Naruto's decision to have the kyuubi inside of him. SO how is naruto and kyuubi different from sasuke and his sharingan again?

and one more thing.. READ MY SIG!!!
PerniciousJuJu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-23, 19:37   Link #44
sheen
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by PerniciousJuJu
wtf? how is this still Jiraiya's fault? oh yah, how in hell do we speculate that Jiraiya is at fault? He didn't even wanted to teach Naruto until Naruto showed him the sexy no jutsu. so I think it's safe to say that it's sasuke's own damn fault for not knowing who jiriya is and for not knowing the "sexy no jutsu".
-__-;;
Uh...how is it Sasuke's fault for not knowing Jiraiya? Naruto has only met Jiraiya by chance.


Quote:
Originally Posted by PerniciousJuJu
er.. ok. But still ALL naruto learned was how to use his chakra and summoned gambunta. HE didn't learn any NEW moves at all. Learning to control Chakra was something Sasuke knew how to do better than Naruto. SO in short, all Naruto did was review what they have learned from kakashi. Don't even gimme that "He summoned Gambunta" crap as his new technique. As I recall, the only way to summon Gambuta is the way he use or the way he gets his chakra- I think it's safe to say that's the same as learing to control chakra.
You say that Naruto learned the summoning technique and then you go onto say that Naruto did not learn any new moves at all. Um...all ninjutsu and genjutsu requires to the use and the control of Chakra.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PerniciousJuJu
omfg! ahahaha!!! U crack me up! So let's just say if Naruto can't summon Gambunta, then how the hell would they have defeated that big ass thing? *sarcasm* "Oh wait! I know! Sasuke to the rescue!!" Yah riiiiight!!! Sasuke expression when he saw Naruto kick Gaara's butt was priceless!! LOL
Now back to what I was saying, Naruto did use some of his chakra or whatever it was to transform Gambuta into kyuubi. He also punched Gaara awake. If I remember correctly, he hit gaara wiht a fatal hit leaving Gaara helpless. He was still moving after all that.
Now rewind back to Neji. He was "SMART" enough to do a kage bunshi in replacement of him while he dig his way to vicotry. His whole scene fooled everyone! HOW is that not smart? He also did the same to kiba. AND don't forget that his fight against Kiba was WITHOUT the kyuubi.
That was what Last of the Uchiha was saying. He cannot have beaten Gaara and the demon inside of him without summoning Gamabunta. I have no idea what you're saying, but Gamabunta lent Naruto chakra to Henge. What fatal hit left Gaara helpless? You mean the slamming his head into Gaara's thing? It was not fatal. Gaara wasn't dying. Well...if you call crawling on his stomach moving, sure.

It was true that Naruto was crafty during the battle, but then again, one could argue that Neji was really underestimating Naruto. Kabuto, being on the same level as Kakashi, got a dose of Rasengan to the abdomen because he overly underestimated Naruto.

But Naruto's craftiness has next to nothing to do with the victory of Gaara.

Last edited by sheen; 2004-06-23 at 19:53.
sheen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-23, 20:55   Link #45
PerniciousJuJu
Yummy kakashi thighs...
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: in bed with kakashi and his thighs
Age: 29
Send a message via AIM to PerniciousJuJu Send a message via MSN to PerniciousJuJu
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheen
Uh...how is it Sasuke's fault for not knowing Jiraiya? Naruto has only met Jiraiya by chance.
excatly what i meant! so let how is it Jiraiya fault when jiraiya didn't even met sasuke before the encounter with Itachi?


Quote:
Originally Posted by sheen
You say that Naruto learned the summoning technique and then you go onto say that Naruto did not learn any new moves at all. Um...all ninjutsu and genjutsu requires to the use and the control of Chakra.
uh, if u put it that way then ok, he did learn a technique. BUT it's not like he could use it whenever he wanted too. I mean imagine him sumoning Gumbunta to fight Itachi.



Quote:
Originally Posted by sheen
That was what Last of the Uchiha was saying. He cannot have beaten Gaara and the demon inside of him without summoning Gamabunta. I have no idea what you're saying, but Gamabunta lent Naruto chakra to Henge. What fatal hit left Gaara helpless? You mean the slamming his head into Gaara's thing? It was not fatal. Gaara wasn't dying. Well...if you call crawling on his stomach moving, sure.
ok, maybe I should have made it more clear. Who would have beaten The demon inside of Gaara if Naruto didn't know how to summon Gumbunta?? hummm... if I remember correctly, Gambunta asked for Naruto's help. He transformed into kyuubi with the kyuubi's chakra which is inside of him and if he dies the kyuubi dies, so i think it's safe to say that kyuubi's chakra=naruto's chakra. AND YES, Naruto was the last one moving. Even Gaara told him not to come near him or something like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheen
It was true that Naruto was crafty during the battle, but then again, one could argue that Neji was really underestimating Naruto. Kabuto, being on the same level as Kakashi, got a dose of Rasengan to the abdomen because he overly underestimated Naruto.

But Naruto's craftiness has next to nothing to do with the victory of Gaara.
I don't think Kabuto underestimated Naruto as much as the others did. AS I remembered Kabuto was one of the eariler ones who aknowledged his strengh. He sent those ninjas after them when they were going after Gaara.

Naruto's craftiness was the ticket to his victory.
PerniciousJuJu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-23, 21:18   Link #46
sheen
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by PerniciousJuJu
excatly what i meant! so let how is it Jiraiya fault when jiraiya didn't even met sasuke before the encounter with Itachi?
It can be his fault in the sense that he did not train Sasuke when he knew of Sasuke's intention and Itachi's involvement in Atatsuki. Though one could also argue against it and I can see where you're coming from.


Quote:
Originally Posted by PerniciousJuJu
uh, if u put it that way then ok, he did learn a technique. BUT it's not like he could use it whenever he wanted too. I mean imagine him sumoning Gumbunta to fight Itachi.
No, Naruto cannot still effectively control his chakra but he has improved as it was seen in the fight with Neji. Well...I can imagine him summoning Gamabunta to fight Itachi though it isn't likely. He becomes "kyubified" whenever his emotions are heightened, when is life is endanger and possibly in other situations.


Quote:
Originally Posted by PerniciousJuJu
ok, maybe I should have made it more clear. Who would have beaten The demon inside of Gaara if Naruto didn't know how to summon Gumbunta?? hummm... if I remember correctly, Gambunta asked for Naruto's help. He transformed into kyuubi with the kyuubi's chakra which is inside of him and if he dies the kyuubi dies, so i think it's safe to say that kyuubi's chakra=naruto's chakra. AND YES, Naruto was the last one moving. Even Gaara told him not to come near him or something like that.
Well Naruto can't beat him if he couldn't summon Gamabunta which is taught to him by Jiraiya. He can possibly have "kyubified" which would mean that he is depending on the Kyubi like Last of the Uchiha has pointed out. Thus, I agree with Last of the Uchiha when he says "Naruto won against...Gaara because of Jiraiya and Kyuubi"

If I remember correctly, Gamabunta asked for Naruto's help with Henge. It was not Naruto's Kyubi chakra but the chakra of Gamabunta. No, it is not safe to say that Kyubi's chakra is Naruto's chakra. It has been made clear that Naruto's chakra is blue and Kyubi's Chakra is red. It is only safe to say that Kyubi's chakra is mixing with Naruto's Chakra.

Yes, Naruto is still moving afterwards, but it's an over-statement to say that it was a fatal hit.


Quote:
Originally Posted by PerniciousJuJu
I don't think Kabuto underestimated Naruto as much as the others did. AS I remembered Kabuto was one of the eariler ones who aknowledged his strengh. He sent those ninjas after them when they were going after Gaara.

Naruto's craftiness was the ticket to his victory.
I can't say for sure that Kabuto did not underestimate Naruto very much since he certainly knows more than what he is leading on and his intentions are not yet made clear. Who do you mean by "others?" Kabuto sent who after Gaara? I remember some Sound Nins but I don't recall a scene where Kabuto told them to go after them.

How did Naruto's craftiness lead to his victory in the fight against Gaara? His craftiness may have been a factor against Neji, but I don't remember anything intelligently creative against Gaara.
sheen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-23, 21:53   Link #47
Last of the Uchiha
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Puerto Rico
Age: 32
PerniciousJuJu i was going to respond to your replys but it seem that Sheen just took the words out of my mouth.
Last of the Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-23, 22:01   Link #48
evil_edea
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Truthfully, I have adored Sasuke ever since he told off Sakura/stood up for Naruto. But now, you gotta admit that Sasuke is such an ungrateful butt. Big deal if his brother betrayed him and he lost his family and his faith in humanity. By now, he should have figured out that people in Konoha do care about him and would probably be willing to help him. He only needs to ask.

I don't think Jiraiya would refuse him, and Naruto would probably be happy/mock-angry to have a rival under the same teacher. Besides, it's not like he is THE strongest in Konoha, so any jounin would have been able to help him become stronger. Orochimaru's not gonna care, really- he's just gonna possess Sasuke, train for a couple of years, and when/if he does kill Itachi, Sasuke will be ugly and unrecognizable as an Uchiha if he wears colored contacts. He's a dumbass for thinking that he can outsmart Orochimaru.

Sasuke's main problem is that he consistently underestimates his enemy. This isn't just arrogance, it's blind arrogance, and that is the difference between Sasuke and Neji/Gaara/Naruto/the rest of the male genin.
evil_edea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-23, 22:06   Link #49
PerniciousJuJu
Yummy kakashi thighs...
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: in bed with kakashi and his thighs
Age: 29
Send a message via AIM to PerniciousJuJu Send a message via MSN to PerniciousJuJu
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheen
If I remember correctly, Gamabunta asked for Naruto's help with Henge. It was not Naruto's Kyubi chakra but the chakra of Gamabunta.
are u sure? because wasn't his chakra red indicating that it was the Kyuubi's chakra?


Quote:
Originally Posted by sheen
No, it is not safe to say that Kyubi's chakra is Naruto's chakra. It has been made clear that Naruto's chakra is blue and Kyubi's Chakra is red. It is only safe to say that Kyubi's chakra is mixing with Naruto's Chakra.
well that's your own opinon. I still think Kyuubi and Naruto are the same.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheen
Yes, Naruto is still moving afterwards, but it's an over-statement to say that it was a fatal hit.
Hey that hit made sure gaara stayed down. I think I made it clear that that fatal hit left Gaara helpless. I never said that he died with that fatal hit.


Quote:
Originally Posted by sheen
I can't say for sure that Kabuto did not underestimate Naruto very much since he certainly knows more than what he is leading on and his intentions are not yet made clear.
then why did u say... "Kabuto, being on the same level as Kakashi, got a dose of Rasengan to the abdomen because he overly underestimated Naruto"??


Quote:
Originally Posted by sheen
Who do you mean by "others?" Kabuto sent who after Gaara? I remember some Sound Nins but I don't recall a scene where Kabuto told them to go after them.
as I remembered, the sound ninjas didn't want to go after them, or only want a few ninjas after them but kabuto said that they shouldn't underestimate Naruto and sent more ninjas after naruto and them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheen
How did Naruto's craftiness lead to his victory in the fight against Gaara? His craftiness may have been a factor against Neji, but I don't remember anything intelligently creative against Gaara.
do u recall how he did the kage bunshi + the 1000 years of pain? yah, that right there. If he didn't messed gaara up before he turned into that demon, Gaara might have been a stronger demon.

I rest my case.
PerniciousJuJu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-23, 22:51   Link #50
fenikkusu
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: 810
Age: 31
Send a message via AIM to fenikkusu
ok.. the chakra used for the gama bunta transformation was gama bunta's , he lent naruto his own chakra , but naruto had to do the hand seals , and to think of sumthing to turn into, gamabunta DIDNOT turn into the kyuubi. its like when Iruka was teaching them how to disquise themselves and naruto had to look like the 3rd. he just made gamabunta look like a fox to givehim claws and teeth, it wasnt kyuubi.

as of right now kyuubi chakra is sumwhat seprate from naruto. but there chakra's are slowly mixing together and combining , the more naruto relies on kyuubi chakra the more they kinda mix. its been said in the anime and manga a few times in the beggining that there chakra's are slowly mixxing. if u rmemeber when orochimaru put a seal on the seal to stop the kyuubi chakra. well.. naruto had alot of truble walking on the water with that seal on because there chakra's are mixxing so that oro's seal also sealed sum of naruto's chakra . becuase obviously naruto wasnt kyuubified after jariaya unsealed oro's seal. but naruto just had no problem walkin on the water after it was unsealed

and pernicious , quit contradicting yurself, no offence, but ... do u read yur posts ? u contradict yurself
fenikkusu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-23, 22:59   Link #51
Don Roberto
President of Euroslavia
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: By My Weapons Cache
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikkusu
he just made gamabunta look like a fox to givehim claws and teeth, it wasnt kyuubi.
Then why did it have nine tails?
Don Roberto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-23, 23:02   Link #52
Truesquirrel
Call me Squirrelmaster
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: PA
Age: 29
I'm too lazy to pick out quotes, so here's my reasoning for why Sasuke sucks. (Yeah, I said it, so bring on the flames.)

His attitude was cool for about...nine seconds. After that, it got old. I don't want to hear anything else about his god damn ambition, and his narcissism doesn't impress me. Most characters in Naruto are pretty one dimensional, but very few of them are as staggeringly annoying about it as Sasuke.

Furthermore, he gets to rant and rave about his strength as long as he can back it up, which means he doesn't. He has been beaten thoroughly on several occasions, but never seems to let that stand in the way of his ego.

He seems to ignore the fact that Konoha is filled with ninjas stronger and/or smarter than he is, and is hell bent on rushing to serve a master he now knows wants him for nothing but his body. Arrogant and stupid, a combination not to be taken lightly.

For those angry Sasuke followers who complain that Neji has much the same attitude, so why don't I complain about him, I have a wonderful answer. Unlike Sasuke, Neji stopped. He followed that rule up above, about getting to be a dick as long as he could back it up. He lost to Naruto and then stopped. He shut up about destiny and fate and strength and became exponentially less of an asshole. Too bad Sasuke only seems to be tolerable on the verge of death. It's my personal opinion that he should be put into such a position more often. I almost felt bad when he "died." I now regret that he didn't.

To sum up why I hate him one last time:

Arrogant
Boring
Stupid (If he's not, he sure puts on a good show)

Please:

Don't turn my post into anything about Naruto, as Sasuke fanboys are wont to do. Garbage such as "you just hate Sasuke cuz you're a Naruto fanboy" need not be posted.

Konohamaru 4 life.
Truesquirrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-23, 23:04   Link #53
Yogi
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2004
While many MANY other people have moreof a stick up their asses than Sasuke (Neji comes to mind) only Sasuke (and Orochimaru and Itachi) actually betrays their village to gain that strength.

And yes, it is betraying. He signed up for what is essencially Konoha's army, recieved training, and worked for them. Him leaving that group to join the enemy is treason and punishable by death (for very obvious reasons). Him taking the Sharingan with him only makes it worse.

And yes, he does have an obligation beyond loyaly to his families and friends NOT to join Orochimaru because Orochimaru. IS. Evil. It sickens me that Sasuke fan-whores would resort to saying that Orochimaru is not evil in order to boost the status of Sasuke.
Yogi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-23, 23:06   Link #54
Tron Bonne
Rockman Lover
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Age: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by evil_edea
Truthfully, I have adored Sasuke ever since he told off Sakura/stood up for Naruto. But now, you gotta admit that Sasuke is such an ungrateful butt. Big deal if his brother betrayed him and he lost his family and his faith in humanity. By now, he should have figured out that people in Konoha do care about him and would probably be willing to help him. He only needs to ask.

I don't think Jiraiya would refuse him, and Naruto would probably be happy/mock-angry to have a rival under the same teacher. Besides, it's not like he is THE strongest in Konoha, so any jounin would have been able to help him become stronger. Orochimaru's not gonna care, really- he's just gonna possess Sasuke, train for a couple of years, and when/if he does kill Itachi, Sasuke will be ugly and unrecognizable as an Uchiha if he wears colored contacts. He's a dumbass for thinking that he can outsmart Orochimaru.

Sasuke's main problem is that he consistently underestimates his enemy. This isn't just arrogance, it's blind arrogance, and that is the difference between Sasuke and Neji/Gaara/Naruto/the rest of the male genin.

Sasuke WAS learning to have faith in humanity, as you put it, again. READ THE MANGA! Then Itachi comes and forces him to relive the worst day in his life for 24 hours straight. It took Sasuke years to learn to trust and allow people to become close to him again. Itachi comes and tortures him, calling him weak, telling him he's not strong enough yet and to hate more if he wants to defeat him, while he's attacking Sasuke's mind. That's going to mess you up, Itachi was almost programing Sasuke what to think there. Itachi knows what he's doing when it comes to Sasuke, he knows how to control him. Haters just don't want to see Sasuke's WHOLE character, they want to pick and choose the parts of him that help proved the reasons to hate him. It's pathetic. Naruto is a flawless character, he's perfect at everything. He's the perfect loser, then winner, he can learn everything, yet still retain his I'm a bad student character, he always looks like the outclassed character in a fight, yet not only wins in the end but makes the other character look pathetic, he is a loud mouth boastful character, yet when needed he is humble. Naruto is everything the idea hero is meant to be PERFECT. I hate seeing this, because Naruto was a very good character at first, but he seems to be going the way of a male Mary Sue. Sasuke is not perfect, he is very human, he has flaws. He doesn't always win, he's not always the strongest, he can admit mistakes and not admit mistakes. He cares, yet his hate for his brother can blind him. I can understand him completely. Naruto is the one I have a hard time relating to, he's perfect.
Tron Bonne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-23, 23:08   Link #55
Tron Bonne
Rockman Lover
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Age: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Roberto
Then why did it have nine tails?
Because Gama told Naruto to THINK of an ANIMAL that has teeth and claws, Naruto thought of the Nine Tails.
Tron Bonne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-23, 23:12   Link #56
eLstar
(^_^)v
 
Join Date: May 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yogi
While many MANY other people have moreof a stick up their asses than Sasuke (Neji comes to mind) only Sasuke (and Orochimaru and Itachi) actually betrays their village to gain that strength.

And yes, it is betraying. He signed up for what is essencially Konoha's army, recieved training, and worked for them. Him leaving that group to join the enemy is treason and punishable by death (for very obvious reasons). Him taking the Sharingan with him only makes it worse.

And yes, he does have an obligation beyond loyaly to his families and friends NOT to join Orochimaru because Orochimaru. IS. Evil. It sickens me that Sasuke fan-whores would resort to saying that Orochimaru is not evil in order to boost the status of Sasuke.
Quote:
And yes, he does have an obligation beyond loyaly to his families and friends NOT to join Orochimaru because Orochimaru. IS. Evil. It sickens me that Sasuke fan-whores would resort to saying that Orochimaru is not evil in order to boost the status of Sasuke.
Who in the world would say that?

Quote:
Don't turn my post into anything about Naruto, as Sasuke fanboys are wont to do. Garbage such as "you just hate Sasuke cuz you're a Naruto fanboy" need not be posted.
Also, we can't forget posts like "I hate Sasuke because he's stupid" aren't that productive either.

Anyway, I'm not sure if I should keep this thread open much longer considering that it's turning into the How can you not like Sasuke? thread again. most of these arguments are already in that thread yet this thread is more...specific.
eLstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-23, 23:19   Link #57
PerniciousJuJu
Yummy kakashi thighs...
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: in bed with kakashi and his thighs
Age: 29
Send a message via AIM to PerniciousJuJu Send a message via MSN to PerniciousJuJu
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tron Bonne
Because Gama told Naruto to THINK of an ANIMAL that has teeth and claws, Naruto thought of the Nine Tails.
but then again Naruto has NO-IDEA-WHAT-SO-EVER how the kyuubi looks like. He could have just imagine a dog with 9 tails for all we know right? now did u even think of that?

Unless, someone showed him a picture of the kyuubi and I didn't see that part.... hummm...

Quote:
thank you very much .... gama bunta didnot BECOME the kyuubi. if gamabunta became kyuubi then he would of tore shikaku apart from limb to limb. Like many people have said" shikaku is a mear fart in the wind to kyuubi"
of course he didn't become the kyuubi. It was just a transformation
PerniciousJuJu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-23, 23:19   Link #58
fenikkusu
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: 810
Age: 31
Send a message via AIM to fenikkusu
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tron Bonne
Because Gama told Naruto to THINK of an ANIMAL that has teeth and claws, Naruto thought of the Nine Tails.
thank you very much .... gama bunta didnot BECOME the kyuubi. if gamabunta became kyuubi then he would of tore shikaku apart from limb to limb. Like many people have said" shikaku is a mear fart in the wind to kyuubi"
fenikkusu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-23, 23:20   Link #59
Yogi
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dranz
Who in the world would say that?
I've linked directly to the posts.
http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...&postcount=121
http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...&postcount=122
http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...&postcount=127
http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...&postcount=132
Yogi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-23, 23:24   Link #60
PerniciousJuJu
Yummy kakashi thighs...
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: in bed with kakashi and his thighs
Age: 29
Send a message via AIM to PerniciousJuJu Send a message via MSN to PerniciousJuJu
Quote:
Originally Posted by Truesquirrel
I'm too lazy to pick out quotes, so here's my reasoning for why Sasuke sucks. (Yeah, I said it, so bring on the flames.)

His attitude was cool for about...nine seconds. After that, it got old. I don't want to hear anything else about his god damn ambition, and his narcissism doesn't impress me. Most characters in Naruto are pretty one dimensional, but very few of them are as staggeringly annoying about it as Sasuke.

Furthermore, he gets to rant and rave about his strength as long as he can back it up, which means he doesn't. He has been beaten thoroughly on several occasions, but never seems to let that stand in the way of his ego.

He seems to ignore the fact that Konoha is filled with ninjas stronger and/or smarter than he is, and is hell bent on rushing to serve a master he now knows wants him for nothing but his body. Arrogant and stupid, a combination not to be taken lightly.

For those angry Sasuke followers who complain that Neji has much the same attitude, so why don't I complain about him, I have a wonderful answer. Unlike Sasuke, Neji stopped. He followed that rule up above, about getting to be a dick as long as he could back it up. He lost to Naruto and then stopped. He shut up about destiny and fate and strength and became exponentially less of an asshole. Too bad Sasuke only seems to be tolerable on the verge of death. It's my personal opinion that he should be put into such a position more often. I almost felt bad when he "died." I now regret that he didn't.

To sum up why I hate him one last time:

Arrogant
Boring
Stupid (If he's not, he sure puts on a good show)

Please:

Don't turn my post into anything about Naruto, as Sasuke fanboys are wont to do. Garbage such as "you just hate Sasuke cuz you're a Naruto fanboy" need not be posted.

Konohamaru 4 life.
ahahaha.. good ups dude!

I like you. *thumbs up*
PerniciousJuJu is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:54.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.