AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Suggestions

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-06-19, 21:02   Link #1
Sasano

Need Help...

I need a little help identifying an anime the problem is that I saw one episode easily more than 5 years a go, so there's a lot of details that might be wrong or vague regardless I hope that everyone here can help me out.

The main character was the standard looking "main character" look, Teenage boyish face,etc.

I believe I saw the episode on a demo CD of some a magazine that a friend of mine had, so I believe it was Dubbed.All though I really can't recall since I've grown so accustomed to Subs.

What I remember from the plot the main character has some type of Esper/Psychic abilities and is recruited onto a team of sorts, with the condition that the organization(who recruited him) would take of his sister(younger) who seemed to be on her death bed.

Apart from that I remember him having a bit of a quarrel with a blonde(maybe) kid were he uses esper abilities on a ball.I think the sister of the blonde kid interferes somehow.They were in a training facility or something.I think the uniform was black with a white outline shorts and a no sleeves jacket.

Thats about as far as I remember but I can't really be sure on other details, Im trying to scrape up some some memories as it is.

Anyways hope someone can recognize it... )_)
Old 2009-06-19, 23:47   Link #2
Qwey

E's Otherwise.
Closed Thread