AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2009-06-22, 16:21   Link #81
Kazuma77
Kakashi Fangirl

Oh come on!! it always ends too soon want to see more i dont know why but those big boobs make me sweat a little bit
~Ladies, if a guy ever tells you, he wants to cover you from head to toe in honey, and lick it all off inch by inch, that's the man who hasn't done it before. You start at her toes, and before you get to anything interesting, she is asleep and you are in diabetic coma ~
Kazuma77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-22, 16:34   Link #82
kamyu

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpio516 View Post
I'm gonna bet Tessai has bankai as well, but he can do lv. 99 kidou without incantation so probably doesn't care about it.

If any other present VC has bankai, I'd put money on Sasakibe (Yamamoto's VC). That would be most likely, logically. However, in Bleach world, most likely would either be Nanao-chan or Yachiru...
tessai better be able to do lvl99 kidou without the incantation. even hachi was able to 100 years ago and he was tessai's subordinate.
and how about the time stop and teleportation craziness?

and nanao better be strong, she is the only one left defending soul society XD
kamyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-23, 03:11   Link #83
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamyu View Post
tessai better be able to do lvl99 kidou without the incantation. even hachi was able to 100 years ago and he was tessai's subordinate.
and how about the time stop and teleportation craziness?

and nanao better be strong, she is the only one left defending soul society XD
Poor Nanao or better say poor enemy
Even Mayuri got scared of her in one of specials and she also isn't afraid to say 'No' to Yamamoto

EDIT: We need new episode thread since it is already out... And I'm already really displeased with one very important thing -_-

Last edited by kitten320; 2009-06-23 at 06:25.
kitten320 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-25, 23:36   Link #84
Guido
One Hell of a Butler

The most I liked about this episode was 1) Stark and Kyouraku exchanging a laid-back conversation, and 2) Ukitakes' unintentional comments on Lillynette being an under-age brat.

I guess that Halibel's b*****s trio add a lot of laughter factor when one of them goes snapping at the other too.

DEAD MEN TELL NO TALES
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote