AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > K-On!

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2009-06-21, 10:30   Link #81
Kudryavka
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Yeah, I'm pretty sure that these are those low cost (and not so great quality :?) trading figurines that certain companies make.
Kudryavka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-22, 18:13   Link #82
DidCart
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Quote:
Originally Posted by Komari View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamad View Post
I'm still awaiting the ED version figurines, those are the only ones I really want.
Same here. Definitely getting ED figurines of Mio and Yui.
Same here too, but I'll probably buy only Mio's figurine.
DidCart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-22, 19:04   Link #83
Willow
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGUN H.E.X. View Post
^ uh, Mugi's mouth looks a bit off there, also her trademark eye-brows is hidden underneath her hair, which kinda ruins it

True lol.. And Mio looks demented.
Willow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-22, 19:25   Link #84
Mckendrick
Jr Otaku
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: America
Yeah Mio looks likes shes finally snapped an is about to go on a killing spree.
So ill just stick to Yui.
__________________


I was on of the few and lucky to make the pilgrimage to San Fransisco for the Disappearance movie. Hit me up if you wish talk about it.
Mckendrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-22, 23:59   Link #85
MidnightViper88
HI, BILLY MAYS HERE
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: The 502
Age: 26
Send a message via AIM to MidnightViper88
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mckendrick View Post
Yeah Mio looks likes shes finally snapped an is about to go on a killing spree.
The Angel of Retribution?

An even better reason to own it!
__________________
"I just want to lie in my own crusty filth, eating rancid egg sandwiches, until some unfortunate paramedic has to blow down my door to find my bloated and pasty corpse wedged between the nightstand and mattress stained with Bengay and Robitussin DM." - Greg Gutfeld on sex and seniors
"Syphilis does not stay in Vegas. Debt collectors do not stay in Vegas. Dead hookers stay in Vegas, but the guilt stays with you forever." - Bill Schultz
MidnightViper88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-23, 13:04   Link #86
Tamad
デゲソ!! ( ・_・)ノ
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightViper88 View Post
The Angel of Retribution?

An even better reason to own it!
I like my Mios non Yandere thanks.

Ui figurine would be a different story though.
__________________
Tamad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-23, 23:16   Link #87
Sidestep
Bumpy jumpy~!
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: California
I personally would like a "Fuwa Fuwa Time" Yui. :3
__________________
Sidestep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-25, 01:18   Link #88
Ryu-kun
Dragon - Igniton
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: United States
Age: 21
Send a message via MSN to Ryu-kun
Uhh are the anime dvds released yet?

And the OST?

If so please link me a site, I love K-On so I'm eager to buy things from them.
__________________

Click siggy to join Toradora club~
Ryu-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-25, 02:04   Link #89
relentlessflame
 
*Administrator
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Age: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryu-kun View Post
Uhh are the anime dvds released yet?

And the OST?

If so please link me a site, I love K-On so I'm eager to buy things from them.
Well, the OST is out. The Japanese DVDs and Blu-Rays are being released on 7 volumes starting in late-July. In case you were talking about English DVDs, though, it will be some time (probably at least a year or two) before we have something like that.
relentlessflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-25, 04:03   Link #90
Subarunyon
Yui is mai waifu <3
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamad View Post
I like my Mios non Yandere thanks.

Ui figurine would be a different story though.
Yandere Ui figure (holding a knife with happy expression) would be awesome.... especially if it can be paired with Yui
Subarunyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-25, 04:13   Link #91
DRAGUN H.E.X.
DAT Shiny Gunpla~
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: brunei darusalam
Age: 24
Send a message via Yahoo to DRAGUN H.E.X.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Subarunyon View Post
Yandere Ui figure (holding a knife with happy expression) would be awesome.... especially if it can be paired with Yui
but with Yui wearing Ranka's dress & doing the Seikan Hikou dance pose?
__________________
TRANSFORMERS
MACHINE ROBO
DIAROBO
GYROZETTER
DRAGUN H.E.X. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-25, 05:19   Link #92
Subarunyon
Yui is mai waifu <3
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGUN H.E.X. View Post
but with Yui wearing Ranka's dress & doing the Seikan Hikou dance pose?
Then I'll buy ten sets, one for each room in the house

Nice figures take a loooong time to surface for whatever reason though. I remember waiting a year until a decent Shana / Mikuru figure came out and by then I already lost the drive to buy figure from a series I watched a year ago ^^;
Subarunyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-28, 10:53   Link #93
DidCart
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Quote:
Originally Posted by Subarunyon View Post
Nice figures take a loooong time to surface for whatever reason though. I remember waiting a year until a decent Shana / Mikuru figure came out and by then I already lost the drive to buy figure from a series I watched a year ago ^^;
That's why I buy gashapons... to make the spirit remains until a really good figure comes out.
DidCart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-30, 13:13   Link #94
prnoct90
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Um, I was wondering, does the Volume 1 Blu-Ray have a first press item? I assumed since the blu-ray is considered limited edition that it wouldn't have a first press item. I know the dvd does, but the dvd isn't limited edition. I'm wondering because cdjapan says the blu-ray has a first press item. If it does, does anyone know what this is?
prnoct90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-30, 13:32   Link #95
drsypher
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Age: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by prnoct90 View Post
Um, I was wondering, does the Volume 1 Blu-Ray have a first press item? I assumed since the blu-ray is considered limited edition that it wouldn't have a first press item. I know the dvd does, but the dvd isn't limited edition. I'm wondering because cdjapan says the blu-ray has a first press item. If it does, does anyone know what this is?
The blu-ray has a guitar pick with Yui on it, I believe. I've heard that the other volumes will have the other characters as well.
drsypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-30, 15:21   Link #96
prnoct90
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
what is the first press with the dvd by the way?
prnoct90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-30, 16:45   Link #97
Sidestep
Bumpy jumpy~!
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by drsypher View Post
The blu-ray has a guitar pick with Yui on it, I believe. I've heard that the other volumes will have the other characters as well.
Damn it, I may just have to get my hands on that pick.
__________________
Sidestep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-30, 19:44   Link #98
relentlessflame
 
*Administrator
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Age: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by prnoct90 View Post
what is the first press with the dvd by the way?
Well, they're pitching the DVD as the "Regular Edition" and the Blu-Ray as the "Limited Edition", and pretty much all of the listed extras are with the latter. I'm not sure why CD Japan has a firstpress extra indicator for the DVD, but all the main extras are with the Blu-Ray version. In short, if you're buying for extras, Blu-Ray is your only choice.
relentlessflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-03, 18:22   Link #99
ichigo_m
Melting - Just because I
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Send a message via AIM to ichigo_m Send a message via Yahoo to ichigo_m Send a message via Skype™ to ichigo_m
Yui figure... Has anyone seen this? It looks pretty nice.



Here
__________________
ichigo_m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-03, 19:05   Link #100
Mckendrick
Jr Otaku
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: America
Seems similar to the Mio one that was posted last page.
__________________


I was on of the few and lucky to make the pilgrimage to San Fransisco for the Disappearance movie. Hit me up if you wish talk about it.
Mckendrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:39.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.