AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Games

Notices

Old 2009-07-03, 20:05   Link #281
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Send a message via AIM to Kyero Fox
Yea, Rachel is a bad person to rush with, same with Carl.
Old 2009-07-03, 20:07   Link #282
GuidoHunter_Toki
Wiggle Your Big Toe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
Yea, Rachel is a bad person to rush with, same with Carl.

Yea, I always like to be good with at least one ranged character so I can use them when the time calls for it. So Rachel is defenitely my chosen character for that department.
Old 2009-07-03, 20:17   Link #283
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

<<<<33333333

Old 2009-07-03, 20:22   Link #284
GuidoHunter_Toki
Wiggle Your Big Toe

oh thats an adorable picture. The only decent artworks I've been able to find so far have been on deviantart. I need to go check out imageshack now.
Old 2009-07-03, 23:03   Link #285
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

This game... is ... so hard
kk2extreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-03, 23:18   Link #286
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど

Quote:
Originally Posted by kk2extreme View Post
Well, this is one of those competitive game where your skill is literally put to the test.

My winning percentage is only 10% online, but I don't care about it since I'm having fun and that is all that matters.
Old 2009-07-03, 23:47   Link #287
kayos
RETIRED

Quote:
Who or what are you having trouble with?
kayos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-04, 00:08   Link #288
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayos View Post
Who or what are you having trouble with?
well, i start w/ taokaka, just got the game like 2 days ago , did her story and lost couple times, and arcade, kept loosing on nu-13 and finally beat her. try online, lost couple games straight with not even a single round won.

I guess my problem is pulling off some moves, especially chaining combos. (I did better in SFIV, but not by much )

blaming dual shock 3 for doing bad in both SFIV and BB
kk2extreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-04, 00:20   Link #289
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Send a message via Skype™ to Duo Maxwell
Quote:
In this case, I guess it's your fault after all.
Or maybe you'd want an arcade stick.
Old 2009-07-04, 00:25   Link #290
kayos
RETIRED

Quote:
well, i start w/ taokaka, just got the game like 2 days ago , did her story and lost couple times, and arcade, kept loosing on nu-13 and finally beat her. try online, lost couple games straight with not even a single round won.

I guess my problem is pulling off some moves, especially chaining combos. (I did better in SFIV, but not by much )

Hmm... beating Nu is pretty simple once you're able to read her moves. My tactic is either wait for her to come to me (keep yourself a good distant and block all of her projectiles, she'll come flying to you eventually) or rush at her and pull off some devastating combos. Never get caught within her physical attack range.

I can't help you much with online tactic, everyone has a different play style. You just have to practice...

If you're still using Taokaka, here's her combos list.

Spoiler:
kayos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-04, 00:35   Link #291
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

I learn as I play, I havent even looked at the Video with the tips and stuff for the characters, tho I might need to for Carl and Hakumen

its all well and easy to do those moves in the above spoiler, but its about 10000 times harder when you're fighting another Player.

you all should post your Xbox Live or PSN names so we can all duel each other. I got mine for PS3 so my PSN is Kyero
Old 2009-07-04, 01:12   Link #292
GuidoHunter_Toki
Wiggle Your Big Toe

Quote:
you all should post your Xbox Live or PSN names so we can all duel each other. I got mine for PS3 so my PSN is Kyero
Not sure if you knew yet Kyero, but there is a BlazBlue group thats been created and people post their online account names there. You should check it out if your looking for some people from the forums to face online.

Here is a link to the group. http://forums.animesuki.com/group.php?groupid=355
Old 2009-07-04, 01:25   Link #293
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by MakubeX2 View Post
Equilibrium is known as Rebellion in Japan. And the main anatogist in Equilibrium is the Librian Government as with the Librarium in this game.

See the connection now ?
Hahaha! No, I didn't know that one, that makes the reference all that more obvious.

Anyway, I've never done much online yet with my PS3... being that I live in Europe, is it possible to play against people outside Europe?
Old 2009-07-04, 01:27   Link #294
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

wow.. i just got done doing a few Ranked matches, and man.. talk about Pathetic people, all i fought where Jin's and Akumea's or w.e cheap bloob fuck is. and each and everyone of them just did the same cheap tactics to win.

Sadly, playing these fools make me wonna pawn the game if this is all im gonna fight online. Honestly, is this world filled with such pathetic gamers? Oh wait, stupid question.. of course it is.

anyone who uses "Easy Specials" plz gtfo and learn to play.
Old 2009-07-04, 01:37   Link #295
GuidoHunter_Toki
Wiggle Your Big Toe

Quote:
wow.. i just got done doing a few Ranked matches, and man.. talk about Pathetic people, all i fought where Jin's and Akumea's or w.e cheap bloob fuck is. and each and everyone of them just did the same cheap tactics to win.

Sadly, playing these fools make me wonna pawn the game if this is all im gonna fight online. Honestly, is this world filled with such pathetic gamers? Oh wait, stupid question.. of course it is.

Seems like those people just care about quick wins and don't wish to practice. Honestly I just care about having fun; button mashing and spamming just doesn't seem like a fun way to play the game. I doubt any of those people will ever try to actually "learn" the characters.

And on a completely unrelated note.
Spoiler for image size:

Last edited by GuidoHunter_Toki; 2009-07-04 at 01:49.
GuidoHunter_Toki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-04, 01:51   Link #296
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Yea, most likely people i meet here wont be those kind of losers.

and I've been wondering about Tao, is that a mask is that really her face?
Old 2009-07-04, 05:35   Link #297
gunshottrigun
Crazy Shrine Maiden

Send a message via AIM to gunshottrigun Send a message via MSN to gunshottrigun Send a message via Yahoo to gunshottrigun Send a message via Skype™ to gunshottrigun
I find player matches to be the most fun. I like the cycling up to 6 person matches. It is a lot of fun, and seemed to lack the cheap tactics seen in ranked matches. I've tried probably half the characters, Ragna is still my favorite, but I guess that is because Sol was my GG main.
Old 2009-07-04, 05:40   Link #298
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:

They're ranked matches, people want to win in order to increase their ranks and avoid losing at all costs. Hence, people will avoid being experimental and go for the sure-fire way to win.

It's the same with RTS games. Ranked matches are filled with rushers and people who use cheap tricks to win, while outside those ranked matches you'll find players who do neither simply because they want to have fun, and have the match not last 3 minutes.
Old 2009-07-04, 08:42   Link #299
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Yeah i'll be staying away from rank matches when the game finally arrives in the post. What Keroko says is very true, as i have experienced it many times in the past. In my opinion, it's the number one way to suck all the fun out of a game, and i can't stand for it.

I can already tell from people talking here that none of you are like that. Can't wait to have plenty of fun matches in the very near future.
Old 2009-07-04, 08:54   Link #300
Kid Ying
Pon pon pon

Quote:

Well, that's ranked after all. It's worth it, so people will not try to do new stuff. God knows how i lose points in SF4 for thinking "you know, i'm tired of using my main one, let's use someone else..."

I like ranked, but i think i'll not get too much into it. Already did that with SF4 and i don't want this to happen with this game.
Kid Ying is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
3ds, arc system works, arcade, fighting, ps vita, ps3, psp, windows, xbox360