AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Spice and Wolf

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2009-06-10, 07:26   Link #901
FTGT
Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. L View Post
Lol. Also I have looked, and have quite the collection. I just thought that maybe you guys would be willing to extend my collection. Thanks for the help though. I appreciate the generosity.

*FTGT embosoms his own collection of Horo pics with a suspicious look on his face*
Dont come near me..... they are mine!..... :P


Ok, jokes aside:
I have thought of packing together my whole collection of Horo related pics and upload it somewhere..... if I find the time to do that, I will post the link here. ^^
FTGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-10, 10:02   Link #902
Mr. L
Horo background hunter
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: ask me if you care that much.
Age: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by FTGT View Post
*FTGT embosoms his own collection of Horo pics with a suspicious look on his face*
Dont come near me..... they are mine!..... :P


Ok, jokes aside:
I have thought of packing together my whole collection of Horo related pics and upload it somewhere..... if I find the time to do that, I will post the link here. ^^
Thankies, I do intend on uploading some on here soon. As soon as I find a connection that allows me to go on danbooru... TT_TT
Mr. L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-10, 13:24   Link #903
Blank-Mage
Maniacal laughter ensues.
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: My own delusions of grandeur.
Age: 26
Ah, Danbooru, the site I in no way have ever visited. According to my browser history.
__________________
Blank-Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-10, 13:34   Link #904
Mr. L
Horo background hunter
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: ask me if you care that much.
Age: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blank-Mage View Post
Ah, Danbooru, the site I in no way have ever visited. According to my browser history.
You should give it a try. It's actually really good and has quite the variety of Horo pictures.
Mr. L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-10, 13:46   Link #905
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: On the whole, I'd rather be in Kyoto ...
Age: 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. L View Post
You should give it a try. It's actually really good and has quite the variety of Horo pictures.
Heh... I think you missed the sarcasm tag "according to my browser history".
Vexx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-10, 13:52   Link #906
Mr. L
Horo background hunter
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: ask me if you care that much.
Age: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx View Post
Heh... I think you missed the sarcasm tag "according to my browser history".
Lol, I got it right as I sent the damn post. ^^; I was like... SHIT!
Mr. L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-10, 14:02   Link #907
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: On the whole, I'd rather be in Kyoto ...
Age: 56
When I browse Danbooru, I'm often struck by what a poor grasp of anatomy many posters have.... there are some gems out there, but a lot of it is just off-model off-character and "how the hell does the idiot think muscles and bones connect?" crap. 90% rule; gotta sort through a lot of crap to find the occasional gem.
Vexx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-10, 14:05   Link #908
Mr. L
Horo background hunter
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: ask me if you care that much.
Age: 23
In my studies I found that danbooru and gelbooru are almost identical... so there really is no point in using the both of them... So I'm sticking with the one that got less criticism on this page... which would be gelbooru... ^_^.
Mr. L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-16, 07:11   Link #909
Mr. L
Horo background hunter
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: ask me if you care that much.
Age: 23
Sorry for the double post but I just finished the series and loved it. Can't wait for season 2.
Mr. L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-16, 11:45   Link #910
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: On the whole, I'd rather be in Kyoto ...
Age: 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. L View Post
Sorry for the double post but I just finished the series and loved it. Can't wait for season 2.
Don't forget to watch the season 2 "episode 0" that was released a couple of months ago if you haven't.
Vexx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-03, 22:32   Link #911
Mr. L
Horo background hunter
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: ask me if you care that much.
Age: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx View Post
Don't forget to watch the season 2 "episode 0" that was released a couple of months ago if you haven't.
I've seen it. Awwww you care about me.
Mr. L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-08, 08:34   Link #912
Kaguya
an idler
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Suzuka
The official site was updated and some wallpaper was added.
http://www.spicy-wolf.com/special/wallpaper.html

Spoiler for some illustrations:
Spice & Wolf II starts after several hours.
According to the author's blog, he said that the scene which he is watching repeatedly was in the episode 1.
Horo shows a special expression in the scene. I want to watch the scene early.
Kaguya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-08, 08:59   Link #913
Starburst
Horo♥
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaguya View Post
Spoiler for some illustrations:
I would much like a larger version of this picture. Very much so indeed.

Also, the picture in the link, the only copy I've managed to find of that in it's full version has text
Starburst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-08, 14:18   Link #914
salv87
Can't think of a title^_^
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Lithuania
Age: 26
is just me, or did Horo's breasts grow a bit..
It's not like I'm complaining.. just out of curiosity..
salv87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-08, 16:17   Link #915
Starburst
Horo♥
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by salv87 View Post
is just me, or did Horo's breasts grow a bit..
It's not like I'm complaining.. just out of curiosity..
I do not believe they have grown at all in the series. Artwork, they vary greatly depending on artists interpretation.
Starburst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-08, 16:39   Link #916
salv87
Can't think of a title^_^
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Lithuania
Age: 26
ah, I thought that was some "official" wallpapers connected to the new series..
oh well, my bad for being half asleep ^_^
salv87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-10, 01:58   Link #917
Ashlotte
Clockwork
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx View Post
When I browse Danbooru, I'm often struck by what a poor grasp of anatomy many posters have.... there are some gems out there, but a lot of it is just off-model off-character and "how the hell does the idiot think muscles and bones connect?" crap. 90% rule; gotta sort through a lot of crap to find the occasional gem.
Yea I can deal with a fair amount of variance in art I'd say, but things like slapping beach balls on gals chests makes me wince...

And I'll second Starburst's desire for a larger of that image...While I generally favor Anime Horo that's still a very adorable picture of her.
__________________

No matter what enemy. No matter what ally. Mowing everything down with maximum destructive power.

That is...

"The White Devil of the Administration Bureau"
Ashlotte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-10, 03:28   Link #918
Starburst
Horo♥
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashlotte View Post
And I'll second Starburst's desire for a larger of that image...While I generally favor Anime Horo that's still a very adorable picture of her.
I've grown fond of Ayakura Juu's Horo. She seems younger I think, but has a certain charm about her. Though some angles and pictures by him still seem off putting. First season anime Horo I think has been my favourite design so far. However maybe second season will grow on me. Kouda Tomohiro's fanart rendition of Horo though is rather appealing as well.

NSFW

Last edited by Starburst; 2009-07-11 at 08:06. Reason: s/NWS/NSFW
Starburst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-10, 05:13   Link #919
xxxplizit
triple-echhi
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: In bed
Send a message via AIM to xxxplizit Send a message via MSN to xxxplizit Send a message via Yahoo to xxxplizit
Spoiler for Horo cosplay (taken from Anime Expo 09):
__________________
xxxplizit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-11, 02:26   Link #920
judgment26
Former B-T Translator
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Taipei, Taiwan
Age: 28
That looks like a big no no to me....
judgment26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
images

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:49.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.