AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Fullmetal Alchemist

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2009-07-13, 21:29   Link #121
~Greed~
He Who Defies Finality
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chaos View Post
Here the first one ..the Quality turned not good because of the youtube video >.<


I'll be Sure to make the second one when the ep is Out


Thanks for that, I really appreciate it. If your still willing to make a HD one when the episode comes out, that would be great.


edit-whoa, 294kb, thats not going to work, it needs to be under 100. maybe its because its from a youtube video? Well thanks for trying, maybe the HD one will work. Also, What program do you use to make a the avatars? I can't seem to find any decent .gif makers to use to make one.
__________________

Last edited by ~Greed~; 2009-07-13 at 22:46.
~Greed~ is offline  
Old 2009-07-18, 05:40   Link #122
The Chaos
ǾΝΈ ΡЇΈΈ is the Best !!
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: away from you
Age: 25
Send a message via MSN to The Chaos
Quote:
Originally Posted by FOURTAILNARUTO View Post
it also has to be under 100mb
Quote:
Originally Posted by FOURTAILNARUTO View Post
Thanks for that, I really appreciate it. If your still willing to make a HD one when the episode comes out, that would be great.


edit-whoa, 294kb, thats not going to work, it needs to be under 100. maybe its because its from a youtube video? Well thanks for trying, maybe the HD one will work. Also, What program do you use to make a the avatars? I can't seem to find any decent .gif makers to use to make one.
there is Difference between MB and KB
anyway here your Request ~
.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Keyaki View Post
Can someone make a GIF from the new opening with the scene from lust + gluttony to father? In this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiPTzFAUEMU it would be from 0:53-0:56. Please and thank you.
sorry ..the video was removed ..Please if you have another video please post >_<

here some Winery Freebies
. .
__________________
The Chaos is offline  
Old 2009-07-18, 12:53   Link #123
Keyaki
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Toronto
Age: 21
Ah sorry I didn't know it got removed. Anyways is should be from 0:55-0:58 in this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qniV0GykWYo
Keyaki is offline  
Old 2009-07-18, 15:43   Link #124
The Chaos
ǾΝΈ ΡЇΈΈ is the Best !!
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: away from you
Age: 25
Send a message via MSN to The Chaos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keyaki View Post
Ah sorry I didn't know it got removed. Anyways is should be from 0:55-0:58 in this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qniV0GykWYo
here you Go ~
made two version one of them is AS-safe and the other not :
.
__________________
The Chaos is offline  
Old 2009-07-18, 17:14   Link #125
Keyaki
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Toronto
Age: 21
Thanks a lot they are great.
Keyaki is offline  
Old 2009-07-20, 01:32   Link #126
White Manju Bun
Sempa.......
*Author
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Shibuya Psychic Research
Epi 15

Time: 20:41-20:43 Ling standing while all the parts fly by him. Looping would be awesome.
Size: 100x100
Border: Black

TIA to whoever does this and make the loop look natural.
__________________
Break - Pandora HeartsManju's Stuff
"I will always remember
when the Doctor was me."
- 11th Doctor.

Many thanks to kaigan
for the sig.
White Manju Bun is offline  
Old 2009-07-20, 06:00   Link #127
BetoJR
D-d-don't look!!!
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Fortaleza-CE, Brazil
Age: 37
Okay. This might be a bit tiresome, but I have a request for a couple of avatar/sig combos - one AS safe and one that can be bigger res/size.

You wizards can use episode 16 as reference, from the 22:42 mark up towards 22:46 - the ED bit with Winry that's without credits. Just focus on the animated part, without the black bars. I simply LOVE that animation.

Cookies to whoever's able to do it and - stealing White Manju Bun's line - make the loop look natural.
__________________
It's always a great time to immerse yourself in Deculture love!
All hail the Empress!!!

BetoJR is offline  
Old 2009-07-20, 07:01   Link #128
The Chaos
ǾΝΈ ΡЇΈΈ is the Best !!
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: away from you
Age: 25
Send a message via MSN to The Chaos
Quote:
Originally Posted by White Manju Bun View Post
Epi 15

Time: 20:41-20:43 Ling standing while all the parts fly by him. Looping would be awesome.
Size: 100x100
Border: Black

TIA to whoever does this and make the loop look natural.
hope this Good ?
.


Quote:
Originally Posted by BetoJR View Post
Okay. This might be a bit tiresome, but I have a request for a couple of avatar/sig combos - one AS safe and one that can be bigger res/size.

You wizards can use episode 16 as reference, from the 22:42 mark up towards 22:46 - the ED bit with Winry that's without credits. Just focus on the animated part, without the black bars. I simply LOVE that animation.

Cookies to whoever's able to do it and - stealing White Manju Bun's line - make the loop look natural.
I will do it when I have the ep today
__________________
The Chaos is offline  
Old 2009-07-20, 10:37   Link #129
White Manju Bun
Sempa.......
*Author
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Shibuya Psychic Research
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chaos View Post
hope this Good ?
.


Perfect! Thanks once again Chaos
__________________
Break - Pandora HeartsManju's Stuff
"I will always remember
when the Doctor was me."
- 11th Doctor.

Many thanks to kaigan
for the sig.
White Manju Bun is offline  
Old 2009-07-20, 16:36   Link #130
The Chaos
ǾΝΈ ΡЇΈΈ is the Best !!
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: away from you
Age: 25
Send a message via MSN to The Chaos
Quote:
Originally Posted by White Manju Bun View Post
Perfect! Thanks once again Chaos
No Problem
Quote:
Originally Posted by BetoJR View Post
Okay. This might be a bit tiresome, but I have a request for a couple of avatar/sig combos - one AS safe and one that can be bigger res/size.

You wizards can use episode 16 as reference, from the 22:42 mark up towards 22:46 - the ED bit with Winry that's without credits. Just focus on the animated part, without the black bars. I simply LOVE that animation.

Cookies to whoever's able to do it and - stealing White Manju Bun's line - make the loop look natural.
hmm...that can't be loop because of the Cloud behind Winry
..


I Failed >.<
__________________
The Chaos is offline  
Old 2009-07-20, 16:40   Link #131
BetoJR
D-d-don't look!!!
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Fortaleza-CE, Brazil
Age: 37
Oh, I completely forgot about the clouds... thanks for the effort, tho.
__________________
It's always a great time to immerse yourself in Deculture love!
All hail the Empress!!!

BetoJR is offline  
Old 2009-07-21, 03:22   Link #132
Krazzy Angel
despair v/s hope
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: In the realm of thoughts...
Can someone help get me an avatar of Ed when he is at Hughes house in ep 16 or when he is in Winry's room after finding Hughes death apple pie scene ep 16?
In both Ed has a quite depressed face. I don't know the time frame as where I watch Brotherhood episodes there is no time indication
.
__________________
Far away from the hectic world I close my eyes to remember the past days... I still hope to see you again...
Krazzy Angel is offline  
Old 2009-07-22, 06:23   Link #133
The Chaos
ǾΝΈ ΡЇΈΈ is the Best !!
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: away from you
Age: 25
Send a message via MSN to The Chaos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazzy Angel View Post
Can someone help get me an avatar of Ed when he is at Hughes house in ep 16 or when he is in Winry's room after finding Hughes death apple pie scene ep 16?
In both Ed has a quite depressed face. I don't know the time frame as where I watch Brotherhood episodes there is no time indication
.
like this ?
__________________
The Chaos is offline  
Old 2009-07-22, 07:55   Link #134
Krazzy Angel
despair v/s hope
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: In the realm of thoughts...
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chaos View Post
like this ?
Thank you.
__________________
Far away from the hectic world I close my eyes to remember the past days... I still hope to see you again...
Krazzy Angel is offline  
Old 2009-07-27, 01:43   Link #135
Karlson
Jumping...is useless!
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Vancouver, Canada
Age: 29
Here's a new request from episode 17.

Basically it's a nicely zoomed out shot of Roy out for a little..."walk". The timeframe is 11:28 - 11:30.

Not exactly sure if it'll safe tho as it might exceed past the max number of bytes.

Last edited by Karlson; 2009-07-27 at 02:38.
Karlson is offline  
Old 2009-07-27, 14:21   Link #136
The Chaos
ǾΝΈ ΡЇΈΈ is the Best !!
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: away from you
Age: 25
Send a message via MSN to The Chaos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlson View Post
Here's a new request from episode 17.

Basically it's a nicely zoomed out shot of Roy out for a little..."walk". The timeframe is 11:28 - 11:30.

Not exactly sure if it'll safe tho as it might exceed past the max number of bytes.
here you go..and I did three version of them but its hard to loop >_<
. .
__________________
The Chaos is offline  
Old 2009-07-27, 16:08   Link #137
Karlson
Jumping...is useless!
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Vancouver, Canada
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chaos View Post
here you go..and I did three version of them but its hard to loop >_<
. .
Yeah I'll admit it's not an easy one to loop especially with the moving background. Still excellent work as usual Chaos and thank you. I really like that third one especially so I'll be using that one.
Karlson is offline  
Old 2009-08-05, 18:49   Link #138
nanafan
horo fan
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: missouri, usa
Age: 29
loving the avatars especially the ones with winry squeeing.. started on first ep... nabbed the winry squees for later use...
__________________

All my little plans and schemes, lost like some forgotten dreams, seems like all i really was doing was waiting for you..-Real Love
nanafan is offline  
Old 2009-08-10, 16:55   Link #139
Vicioushellsing
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Just made this one from episode 19. It might be a bit big for use here but if you can find a way to shrink it anyone is more than welcome to use it as an avatar. I am just using it for my msn avatar anyways :P

Vicioushellsing is offline  
Old 2009-08-13, 19:06   Link #140
chickdigger802
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
can someone make me a avatar 125x125 (or w/e the widescreen aspect of that, for another forum) using 8:31-8:33 from this

taking out the subs would be nice. thanks in advance xD
chickdigger802 is offline  
Closed Thread

Tags
avatars

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:42.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.