AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Umineko

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2009-07-17, 14:01   Link #2261
Kianiohaku
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by TsundereCake View Post
Spoiler:


Maria: Look! Shannon, Jessica! Beatrice has big boobs too!
Jessica & Shannon: oooh!

lol. I don't know if they're official, but i'm lovin all of these Umineko anime fan images. Why the heck is Beatrice bent over like that anyway? Looks uncomfortable...
Kianiohaku is offline  
Old 2009-07-17, 14:19   Link #2262
Lady_Bernkastel
Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Age: 22
It's official, definitely. You can see by the style :P

so pretty! Though they are really exaggerating with the breasts size of Jess, Shannon and now even Beato...=\ that's just too much
__________________
http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic92585_4.gif
Lady_Bernkastel is offline  
Old 2009-07-17, 14:30   Link #2263
momobunny
◔ ◡ ◔
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: ImaginaryLand
Age: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady_Bernkastel View Post
It's official, definitely. You can see by the style :P

so pretty! Though they are really exaggerating with the breasts size of Jess, Shannon and now even Beato...=\ that's just too much
Yeah I like the image, but I could do without the exaggerated bust sizes of the women... ._.;
__________________

momobunny is offline  
Old 2009-07-17, 14:54   Link #2264
Hareoic
There will be burgers
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Omaha
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by TsundereCake View Post
Me neither XD
Here's the explanation.
__________________
The Meta World reminds you that the Delicious Companion Burger will never threaten to stab you, and, in fact, cannot speak.
In the event that the Delicious Companion Burger does speak, The Meta World urges you to disregard it's advice.
Hareoic is offline  
Old 2009-07-17, 15:00   Link #2265
Kets
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hareoic View Post
So, Kanon is the ******* child of Ange and Rudolf? And Battler ****** Rosa and made Sakutaro? And Rosa is Ange's mother?

This confuses me.
Kets is offline  
Old 2009-07-17, 15:03   Link #2266
Hareoic
There will be burgers
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Omaha
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kets View Post
So, Kanon is the ******* child of Ange and Rudolf? And Battler ****** Rosa and made Sakutaro? And Rosa is Ange's mother?

This confuses me.
Like I said, it was funny when I first thought of it
__________________
The Meta World reminds you that the Delicious Companion Burger will never threaten to stab you, and, in fact, cannot speak.
In the event that the Delicious Companion Burger does speak, The Meta World urges you to disregard it's advice.
Hareoic is offline  
Old 2009-07-17, 18:01   Link #2267
TsundereCake
真 ラブ
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Everywhere
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kianiohaku View Post
lol. I don't know if they're official, but i'm lovin all of these Umineko anime fan images. Why the heck is Beatrice bent over like that anyway? Looks uncomfortable...
I got it from umineko.tv
TsundereCake is offline  
Old 2009-07-17, 18:53   Link #2268
Chaho-Chi
toptoptoptoptoptoptoptopt
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Behind you >:)
Age: 17
Send a message via MSN to Chaho-Chi
Quote:
Originally Posted by TsundereCake View Post
Spoiler:


Maria: Look! Shannon, Jessica! Beatrice has big boobs too!
Jessica & Shannon: oooh!
I don't like this art for some reason, the images seem badly fused.
__________________

Chaho-Chi is offline  
Old 2009-07-17, 23:17   Link #2269
Oekitarts
Oppai Sommelier
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Manila
Age: 23
Send a message via Yahoo to Oekitarts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hareoic View Post
Like I said, it was funny when I first thought of it
Don't worry, Haeroic. I get it.
I LOVE THAT SONG.
Oekitarts is offline  
Old 2009-07-18, 06:04   Link #2270
Rena Ryuuguu
Hinamizawas Cleaver Girl
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Hinamizawa
Send a message via MSN to Rena Ryuuguu
Spoiler for warning very spoilerish Anime Pictures for ep 4:
__________________
hauuu kaii omochikaeri<3 Keiichi-kun?doushite uso...
tsuku no kana? doushite uso..tsuku no kana?USODA!USODA!!USODA!!!

Last edited by Rena Ryuuguu; 2009-07-18 at 07:48. Reason: adding more images
Rena Ryuuguu is offline  
Old 2009-07-18, 06:20   Link #2271
Citron G.
G is for Generation
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Send a message via AIM to Citron G. Send a message via MSN to Citron G.
Hi! Long time lurker here, just recently finished Umineko Episodes 1-4 and wanted to draw something simple to ease into the fandom.

Here it is! It's on deviantART, sorry.


Thanks for your time.
__________________
Citron G. is offline  
Old 2009-07-18, 08:27   Link #2272
Chaho-Chi
toptoptoptoptoptoptoptopt
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Behind you >:)
Age: 17
Send a message via MSN to Chaho-Chi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Citron G. View Post
Hi! Long time lurker here, just recently finished Umineko Episodes 1-4 and wanted to draw something simple to ease into the fandom.

Here it is! It's on deviantART, sorry.


Thanks for your time.
O_______O Wow....That's really good.....
__________________

Chaho-Chi is offline  
Old 2009-07-18, 10:36   Link #2273
Jan-Poo
別にいいけど
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: forever lost inside a logic error
I'm late!

Anyway here comes this weak's USO DA yonkoma!

Starring Battler and Lucifer as per request! Maybe it wasn't what it was expected, but it's them!

The title of this one is: "When the pride is at stake". Pretty clever, uh? Anyway...

Spoiler for Episode2:
__________________

Jan-Poo is offline  
Old 2009-07-18, 12:22   Link #2274
Kitsu
The unlucky one
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Hiding
jan-Poo...you rule. But poor Lucifer xD


And yes I'm back from italy and came back with a treat for all KanonxJeshi fans~~ the first good fanart Walli! Yay~ to bad I like my old wallpaper more ^^

Spoiler for Laaaarge:


But since my whole secondary hard disc is totally screwed up (dunno came back and then it always tell me to reformat (worked fine before my vacation), well that would of course delete everything...but it doesn't even let me reformat it. Darn it. It's a pity my more than 2500 Umineko pics, everything Umineko related (inculdes Ep 4 game) got "destroyed" with my hard disc. Daaaaarn it! IT'S ALL BEATRICE-SAMA'S FAULT!
__________________
Thanks for the Signature, Vandakiara
Kitsu is offline  
Old 2009-07-18, 12:38   Link #2275
Chaho-Chi
toptoptoptoptoptoptoptopt
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Behind you >:)
Age: 17
Send a message via MSN to Chaho-Chi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsu View Post
jan-Poo...you rule. But poor Lucifer xD


And yes I'm back from italy and came back with a treat for all KanonxJeshi fans~~ the first good fanart Walli! Yay~ to bad I like my old wallpaper more ^^

Spoiler for Laaaarge:


But since my whole secondary hard disc is totally screwed up (dunno came back and then it always tell me to reformat (worked fine before my vacation), well that would of course delete everything...but it doesn't even let me reformat it. Darn it. It's a pity my more than 2500 Umineko pics, everything Umineko related (inculdes Ep 4 game) got "destroyed" with my hard disc. Daaaaarn it! IT'S ALL BEATRICE-SAMA'S FAULT!
Should have believed in the witch -shot-

I don't have much KanonxJessica pics but here's two. I hope this helps a little.
Spoiler for Episode 3:
__________________

Chaho-Chi is offline  
Old 2009-07-18, 12:38   Link #2276
paula_mink
Gohda Pride +1
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Brasil \o/
Maria really looks weird in the anime
So, i made this:
*run to the hills where no maria-fans can found me*

__________________

Credits for Beruko08
paula_mink is offline  
Old 2009-07-18, 12:45   Link #2277
Nyura Kousen
can't sleep ;_;
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Vigo, Spain
It's wasn't Beatrice-sama's fault! She wouldn't let her beloved portraits dissapear!
It was probably Natsuhi, she doesn't like Jessica and Kanon's relationship and wanted to punish you in the name of the moon.

And LOL @ monkey Maria. You just made my day, pfft...

Anyways, thank you for sharing the pics! *starts saving*
Nyura Kousen is offline  
Old 2009-07-18, 12:59   Link #2278
Kitsu
The unlucky one
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Hiding
Couldn't Natsuhi punish someone else?! How the heck should I restore those pics!!! It was a pain to go through all the artists pages and then sor those pictures again and again!!? And why did she chose that hard drive, all my tohou, umineko and higurashi stuff was on it and when I say all I mean all!
*smashes head against a wall*
Oh but Beatrice would have a reason...I only had 10 BxB picutres and way more Ange pictures than Beato pictures.

Thanks Ayu!

Oh and if Natsuhi was the evil culprit then...I'll keep struggling and attack back and I'll do it with this

Spoiler for NSFW dumdida:


What will you do noooow Natsuhi? xD
Oh and btw I didn't have the time and computer to do something important!

CONGRATZ BATTLER

Spoiler for Game episode 3:
__________________
Thanks for the Signature, Vandakiara
Kitsu is offline  
Old 2009-07-18, 13:08   Link #2279
Natsuki Hyuga
(☞゚∀゚)☞ロンパアアアア!! 
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Earth
Send a message via MSN to Natsuki Hyuga
Blu-ray advertisement from the official site:

Spoiler for Advertisement:
__________________


Last edited by Natsuki Hyuga; 2009-07-18 at 13:26. Reason: Some changes *coughbettercropcough* /plops down the hay
Natsuki Hyuga is offline  
Old 2009-07-18, 15:33   Link #2280
Jan-Poo
別にいいけど
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: forever lost inside a logic error
What "coincidence"... all the three under 20 girls of the main cast are there, and only them!
__________________

Jan-Poo is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 21:53.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.