AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Midori no Hibi

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-06-26, 11:25   Link #21
dreamless
/Ultimate Magic Attack!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by marin
Can we send someone into the future to bring it back to the past for us?
better yet, I can bring the whole universe into the future, but the preparation will take one day...
Old 2004-06-26, 12:44   Link #22
LynnieS

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeOni
Is this the "last days" for just this season or that's it? The anime just covers up to the 4th(?) volume?

I have been searching and there's nothing about a second season so I'm just wondering if anyone stumbled across any "non-rumors".
Not much is left unresolved in the episode. Don't really know if there is enough material for a second season. Maybe an OVA to deal with

Spoiler:

So I doubt it.

Spoiler:

Currently listening: Nadda
Currently reading: Procrastination for the win!
Currently playing: "Quest of D", "Border Break" and "Gundam Senjou no Kizuna".
Waiting for: "Shining Force Cross"!

Last edited by LynnieS; 2004-06-26 at 12:46. Reason: Put spoiler tags around the last bit... Forgot.
Old 2004-06-27, 16:52   Link #23
Shaddyboy

another season could be possible if the manga is still going..or is it that the anime ending differs from the manga just like what they did with Love Hina...
Where can i find the manga??
Old 2004-06-27, 20:54   Link #24
Yebyosh
冤枉的小狗

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaddyboy
another season could be possible if the manga is still going..or is it that the anime ending differs from the manga just like what they did with Love Hina...
And pray tell how are they going to put Midori back onto Seiji's hand when they have already confessed to each other? It doesn't matter whether the manga continues when the whole theme is fulfilled (girl secretly loves guy but she because never confess, gets to become guy's hand somehow)
Old 2004-06-27, 22:05   Link #25
snoopy
SnoopyCool.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yebyosh
And pray tell how are they going to put Midori back onto Seiji's hand when they have already confessed to each other? It doesn't matter whether the manga continues when the whole theme is fulfilled (girl secretly loves guy but she because never confess, gets to become guy's hand somehow)
Indeed. But there could be an OVA. Unlikely as it is that they'll make one, there is still story available for Ayase (that basketball guy who confesses to her in the manga) and Kouta (everything). That could be two OVA episodes, one for each. But like I said, probably not going to happen unless the japanese fans really really ask for it or something.
Old 2004-06-28, 01:25   Link #26
sorcererx

well, since Ayase is so dam cool, she should get her own OVA. lol

honestly the ending didn't suck, so I am happy. CLiffhangers bite, and they bite even more when they dun make a follow up season. So good job on teh ending. Time to find another anime to fill the MnH slot.

latah
Old 2004-06-28, 10:50   Link #27
huriko

Send a message via ICQ to huriko Send a message via MSN to huriko
well hope there is a second season =)
Old 2004-06-28, 11:34   Link #28
WalDo
Where's WalDo?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by K_R
And frees me up to translate another show.
Thanks for doing a great job on Midori no Hibi anime.
Old 2004-06-28, 16:22   Link #29
veracromil

Send a message via AIM to veracromil
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaddyboy
Where can i find the manga??
Midori no Hibi its here, http://www.snoopycool.com
Old 2004-06-29, 22:37   Link #30
aznndave

Send a message via ICQ to aznndave Send a message via AIM to aznndave Send a message via MSN to aznndave
damn i started this thread and i forgot about it! haha

i just dled/watched the last episode tonight... i guess it's sweet...
seriously, in this series the fun started when midori was the right hand of seiji, and after midori's spirit returned to her own body, there's really nothing to talk about, if there were, it'd become one of many animes out there-- just another unexceptional love story.
Old 2004-06-30, 05:21   Link #31
Yuun
~Trying to Enjoy Life~

Send a message via MSN to Yuun
Quote:
Originally Posted by aznndave
damn i started this thread and i forgot about it! haha

i just dled/watched the last episode tonight... i guess it's sweet...
seriously, in this series the fun started when midori was the right hand of seiji, and after midori's spirit returned to her own body, there's really nothing to talk about, if there were, it'd become one of many animes out there-- just another unexceptional love story.
I agree, the reason i take alook at this anime in the 1st place is because.... well you know.... since when an anime where u get a girl as ur right hand. I really get hook by it, anyhow... i'll always standing ready for the next season. (if there's any.)

I must agree that if there were 2nd season then it won't be as fun as the previous one cause everything already ended there. However, it depands on the directors to figure out what will be the next story going to be like. NE??

Err... how about mixing Midori no Hibi with Kimi ga Nozomu EIen??

I'm Chinese and love to speak a Chinese's Slang...
Hope you get the point in my message... >_<
Old 2004-07-04, 08:30   Link #32
DarkCntry
Blue Dawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuun
Err... how about mixing Midori no Hibi with Kimi ga Nozomu EIen??

That is...evil...just plain evil :P

What, Takayuki is going to have Haruka on his hand while he's with Mitsuki? Gah....the horror that could produce.

Or, Ayu on Takayuki's hand...the comedy that could produce.

Interesting...very interesting indeed..
Old 2004-07-05, 06:29   Link #33
Night

it's a shame they had to end the series like this.

an opening for a possible 2nd season should have happened. mainly because there's so much other stuff from the manga that could be made into the anime. but since it's been finished, it's unfortunate to make up an ending and kill off a potential future series like this.
Closed Thread