AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2009-07-31, 05:57   Link #201
AddiKtioNn-BlaCk
Is Your Daddy & Its True
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: In the Sky with the Birds
Quote:
Originally Posted by paradox13 View Post
Your logic is flawed. By your logic, that would mean Zoro > everyone, because swords > everything. In fact, using your logic, I would deduce that Zoro > Mihawk because obviously 3 swords > 1.



Stop talking crap.
That logic isn't flawed. If you dont agree with that logic then that's like saying Luffy would've beaten Enel even without his DF, which is undeniably false.

And I don't agree with the bold print, I think you misinterpreted what he was saying.


Lightning's weakness is Rubber.
Rubber's weakness is sharp objects.

Quote:
Originally Posted by paradox13 View Post
Besides, even if Zoro could beat Luffy because of this advantage, it wouldn't mean that Zoro is stronger then Luffy. Some fruits / weapons have an inherent advantage over others; this isn't an indication of the person's strength.

Exactly. Without his swords, Zoro would lose without a doubt. No swords is always a Swordsmen biggest weakness.

_____________________________________________

Luffy gets the strongest opponents and the highest bounty because he's the protagonist and the Captain. To me, Luffy and Zoro are so strong-willed when they fight you can barely see the difference, if Luffy is a 10 then Zoro is a 9.5 while Sanji is a 8 or lower. When they fought they were a draw, I believe it was because of that 0.5% difference which would be Rubber's weakness against sharp objects. So that would like give Zoro a 95% chance of victory in a fight with Luffy (or something like that, I'm not good with math ).
__________________________________________________ ______

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.A. View Post
Luffy is able to shrug off his pain and injuries easily after sleeping and eating meat, he puts on his smile all the time. Does he hide his pain from his crew? Is he really that strong?

When Zoro took Luffy's pain, he did so because he wanted to know how much his captain took. He wanted to know how much stronger his captain was to him. And after taking it, he never recovered back to his full strength, it shows that Zoro does not have as much strength as Luffy yet, the strength of his determination, or Haki. Zoro learnt how much more his captain bears for the crew than himself, Zoro wants to know how strong this man he chose to follow is.
Luffy took so much pain that he was unconscious. Kuma deflected all of Luffy's pain and exhaustion and gave it to Zoro as part of the deal to spare Luffy's life. Zoro took all of it (on top of the damage he already suffered) and was still conscious though he couldn't move.


Quote:
Originally Posted by C.A. View Post
In the first place Kuma showed Zoro Luffy's pain because he wants to show Zoro just how great of a captain Luffy is. Luffy was a captain who willingly bears burden for his crew. Zoro accepts it because he wants to help his captain bear part of the burden, which he shows that he can't do so yet, becoming weak and failing to protect the crew against Kizaru.

But this is not a bad thing for Zoro, as it will greatly aid his character development. Now that he has realised Luffy's strength, he will grow greatly to match his captain.
From what I saw in the manga, Zoro took the pain out of loyalty to his Captain (and crew). All that stuff about Kuma wanting to show Zoro how great his captain is and all that wasn't said in the Chapter so that's speculation. But Kuma did say that he was going to take Luffy's head, so Zoro offered his instead. Kuma obliged out of respect for Zoro's loyalty and Kuma didn't even think he would survive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by paradox13 View Post
Lol.

Besides, when did Asura = haki? Stop using speculation as evidence!

If thats the case, then Diable Jambe could well be haki as well..
Spoiler for Zoro's Haki:


He made an illusion manifest on a physical level [as it said on the page]. How can you not think that's Haki?
So its not speculation.

___________________________________________


You know, I got all excited thinking Whitebeard is going to own their asses with that Tsunami, but its really nothing special because Aokiji is there. He can freeze both of them with ease, when the Strawhats first met Aokiji, didn't freeze the entire ocean all the way to the next village or country or whatever?

I don't think I'm going to like Akainu regardless of what his ability is, I don't even like how he look. He look like a human version of Ironman (in the face). I didn't think about this before but I wonder who's Garp going to fight.


______

Anybody think Whitebeard being able to hit Ace, despite Ace being a Logia, has something to do with his QuakeQuake Fruit?
__________________



'̿ ̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=(̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ '̿
Weed, there is nothing wrong with it.. Seriously what's so bad about it? Smoking weed and eating out your fridge and laughing at the simple things? Or getting in fights and causing injury and accidents. Beer is the destruction of this nation, Herb is the healer! Don't listen, make your own choices!

Last edited by AddiKtioNn-BlaCk; 2009-07-31 at 09:31.
AddiKtioNn-BlaCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-31, 13:59   Link #202
Phenomenal
Banned
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Los Angeles
Send a message via AIM to Phenomenal
Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
So, once again, you are wrong.
Yeah, you are right, I'm wrong again in believing members would actually follow and take what Oda's [ whom many of you Worship] story has shown as fact [Forget the databooks and all the other outside sources]. I was wrong in trying to believe people wouldn't get into semantics or try to play Inspector Gadget, trying to use opinions, own interpretation and guess work of an answer already shown to us. I was wrong in believing that people would be prudent enough to take what the story has already given them. I don't care for Luffy and Zoro, I care about people just following the story. I don't see how people praise Oda yet they can't even accept his story concerning what already has transpired between the two characters.

Carry on good people....

Oh, I appreciate those translations C.A., I didn't know you were fluent in both Japanese and Chinese.

As for the chapter at hand..I'm just releived that the development on Ace and Whitebeard pirates are out of the way and we can finally get some real action because the war just kicked-off. I also don't like Jinbei's character even more now, the guy just lives for Whitebeard. I like the way Blackbeard side-stepped Ace's question about becoming the leader of the second division, showing how he hid in the shadows, biding his time.

Well the time has finally come to see who's who and what's what..Well Blackbeard D. Kuma, here's to hoping Moria doesn't get thrashed by some big name player.
Phenomenal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-31, 14:10   Link #203
seiji_kun
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Belgium, Antwerp
Age: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Mold View Post
.................One Piece has been boring for ages so I don't really pay attention like I use to....would you mind pointing that out for me?
I thougth you agreed with it cause you said this... And calling OP boring, then why even bother to post about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Mold View Post
I never said Whitebeard wanted to make Ace Pirate king because of his strength.....so yeah.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Mold View Post
Track record =/= Career.
I didn't sum up his career, it's his track record...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Mold View Post
and even if you wanna talk about Career I still see Aces above Luffy's at this point.
So you want to compare Ace his 3 year career against Luffy's 2 months. Yeah that's fair. And Ace hardly did anything worth mentioning except drawing against Jinbei. What a career...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Mold View Post
Thanks Cap N for the obvious.
Just stated it cause you're arguing against the obvious and no need to call me captain. I wouldn't want you in my crew for all the treasure in the world.
__________________
http://cdimg3.crunchyroll.com/i/spire1/d6f0e9bb51ccf01c113566a57c39cea41226394548_full.jp  g
seiji_kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-31, 14:41   Link #204
AddiKtioNn-BlaCk
Is Your Daddy & Its True
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: In the Sky with the Birds
[seiji_kun] Lol@Your Signature Pic.
It would be cool if they had a Jack Sparrow inspired character in One Piece.
__________________



'̿ ̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=(̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ '̿
Weed, there is nothing wrong with it.. Seriously what's so bad about it? Smoking weed and eating out your fridge and laughing at the simple things? Or getting in fights and causing injury and accidents. Beer is the destruction of this nation, Herb is the healer! Don't listen, make your own choices!
AddiKtioNn-BlaCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-31, 15:19   Link #205
Phenomenal
Banned
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Los Angeles
Send a message via AIM to Phenomenal
seiji_kun and others... Did you know there's a possiblity that characters could actually die in this war? People keep assuming only Whitebeard but I don't know, Oda may surprise and let others die..Like Hancock!! She has no more regrets you know, she can leave this world, cause we all know after this she can't go with Luffy. Maybe seeing Hancock bite the dust would awaken Luffy's Haki fully and shock the entirety of this war with a huge Haki scream. I wouldn't put it past Oda, cause Oda is a Luffy fan just like Hancock.
Phenomenal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-31, 15:30   Link #206
AceD
See You En' Tee
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: England
Age: 27
i'd agree that someone with some influence to Luffy has to die really, to push his ability's to the next level, shounen action after all
__________________
.
AceD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-31, 15:46   Link #207
Master Mold
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: LA CA
Quote:
Originally Posted by seiji_kun View Post
I thougth you agreed with it cause you said this...
That's not me saying" Newgate wanted to make Ace Pirate king because he is Gold's son." You thougth wrong.

Quote:
And calling OP boring, then why even bother to post about it.
You saying I can't discuss the happening's in One Piece just coz its been boring or the lack of happenings?

Quote:
So you want to compare Ace his 3 year career against Luffy's 2 months. Yeah that's fair. And Ace hardly did anything worth mentioning except drawing against Jinbei. What a career...
lol, the man declined an invite to the Seven Armed Seas, Newgate recruited him and then he made it as a Commander on the most powerful Pirate ship in the world etc etc, not worth mentioning right, But I guess that Hancock avatar servers you right when it comes to Luffy.

Quote:
Just stated it cause you're arguing against the obvious
When did I ever say Luffy is not the future pirate king and the protagonist? or that it is not quite Obvious that his adventure would be more impressive and interesting then anyone ever, I am arguing for this point in time, not for what we see in our crystal balls. So yeah.........you stating that means nothing since I not arguing what you claim.

Try again.

Quote:
and no need to call me captain. I wouldn't want you in my crew for all the treasure in the world.
Try harder on the jokes or just stop all together.

Last edited by Master Mold; 2009-07-31 at 16:00.
Master Mold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-31, 16:08   Link #208
AddiKtioNn-BlaCk
Is Your Daddy & Its True
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: In the Sky with the Birds
^^^^
Lol.
_______

If anybody else dies in this arc.
I think its going to be Shanks. I think Shanks serves his purpose as well. And if Zoro handles all the melee fighters, then that makes it all the more reason why.
Unless Zoro is going to fight Shanks... I can't see Luffy fighting Shanks anyway.
__________________



'̿ ̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=(̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ '̿
Weed, there is nothing wrong with it.. Seriously what's so bad about it? Smoking weed and eating out your fridge and laughing at the simple things? Or getting in fights and causing injury and accidents. Beer is the destruction of this nation, Herb is the healer! Don't listen, make your own choices!
AddiKtioNn-BlaCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-31, 16:37   Link #209
james0246
Senior Member
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: East Cupcake
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenomenal View Post
Yeah, you are right, I'm wrong again.
At last, you are finaly able to admit your mistakes. I have to admit, I was impressed at how you were able to get a Japanese/Chinese translator to come in and prove your main text of evidence wrong, it is not a tactic one sees everyday.

j'k .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenomenal View Post
Well the time has finally come to see who's who and what's what..Well Blackbeard D. Kuma, here's to hoping Moria doesn't get thrashed by some big name player.
On this, I fully agree. I want Moria to put up a hell of a fight, and since the sun is out, his power should be at their peak in performance capabilities.

---

That being said, since it seems that the WG may have taken away Jinbei's license (which is fine with me, considering that he comes across as a Whitebeard lackey in this chapter), is it possible that the WG could have done an emergency appointment of a new Shichibukai, specifically, one of the Supernova captured on Sabody?

While working out at the gym, watching my stocks slowly climb back up on one of the overhead monitors, I was struck by the sudden inspiration of some of our initial speculations of one of the Supernova becoming a Shichibukai, specifically, Eustass Kid or Trafalgar Law. I couldn't help but think it would be cool for Luffy to face one of these two men in combat during this war (they would be opponents that Luffy, with his current powers, could adequetly fight). And then I started thinking that Buggy could fight Killer (who appears to be some sort of swordsman), or maybe even Law (Buggy vs. Law sounds ridiculously crazy - how would their powers work against each other? would they even work?).

Sorry for the rambling, I just thought it would be cool to see Eustass or Law earlier, rather than later .
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-31, 16:59   Link #210
marvelB
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
^I actually am expecting at least two or three of the Supernovas to become a Shichibukai at some point. Unlike Luffy and Zoro, those guys weren't directly fighting against the government, so they have a better chance of being offered the position. And besides, Oda pretty much made Kidd and Law in particular stand out from the rest of the rookies anyhow, since they both had pretty unique abilities and small crews whose members stood out, as well (Kidd with Killer and that zombie dude, Law with Bepo and.... uh, those two other guys ). After those two I kinda see Drake being offered the position, since he was a former marine anyway. It really makes me wonder how long it will be before those guys come back to the story.....




And besides, seeing as the end of the chapter even notes that the current age is about to end and the world will change, this would definitely point to most of the current Shichibukai bailing out on the government. I'm expecting Hancock, Mihawk and possibly Kuma (depending on whether or not he really IS a spy for Dragon) to stay, but otherwise I definitely see Doflamingo and Moria pretty much giving the government a big "f*** you" during/after the war. Blackbeard and Jinbei pretty much forfeit their positions already, so there's going to be plenty of free seats available........
marvelB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-31, 17:14   Link #211
AddiKtioNn-BlaCk
Is Your Daddy & Its True
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: In the Sky with the Birds
If they do become Shichibukai.
It'll be nothing like the previous Shichibukai, as far as strength and experience. I mean from we know a few of the Shichibukai have even strong enough to battle the Yonkou. But it would be cool nonetheless.
I don't know who I would like more between Kid, Law, and Drake.
__________________



'̿ ̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=(̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ '̿
Weed, there is nothing wrong with it.. Seriously what's so bad about it? Smoking weed and eating out your fridge and laughing at the simple things? Or getting in fights and causing injury and accidents. Beer is the destruction of this nation, Herb is the healer! Don't listen, make your own choices!
AddiKtioNn-BlaCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-31, 17:25   Link #212
seiji_kun
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Belgium, Antwerp
Age: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Mold View Post
That's not me saying" Newgate wanted to make Ace Pirate king because he is Gold's son." You thougth wrong.
Quote:
Originally Posted by James0246
Why couldn't Whitebeard have decided to make Ace the Pirate King solely because Ace is his rival's son? It certainly doesn't appear to be on strength alone that Whitebeard is basing his desires on (considering that Ace is below Whitebeard in strength), and it certainly seems possible that Ace has decided to make Whitebeard the Pirate King solely because he was his biological father's rival (this is probably also why he sought to fight Whitebeard). So, it stands to reason that Whitebeard wants Ace to be Pirate King for more emotional reasons than anything else
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Mold
I never said Whitebeard wanted to make Ace Pirate king because of his strength.....so yeah.
.
So you didn't agree? I had a hunch that so yeah wasn't in agreement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Mold View Post
You saying I can't discuss the happening's in One Piece just coz its been boring or the lack of happenings?
Nope, you're free to do what you want. I don't think highly enough of myself to think I got the right to decide what others want to do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Mold View Post
lol, the man declined an invite to the Seven Armed Seas
Blackbeard thougth that bringing in Luffy was enough to become a shichibukai so I hardly find an invitation to the shichibukai worth mentioning. If Luffy wouldn't have declared war to the WG I think he would be their prime candidate atm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Mold
But I guess that Hancock avatar servers you right when it comes to Luffy.
Be better then this, dissing the Hancock avatar and calling me a Luffy fanboy... . And I have no problem admitting I'm a Luffy fanboy though that's not the same as admitting that I can't discuss rational about him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Mold
Newgate recruited him and then he made it as a Commander on the most powerful Pirate ship in the world etc etc, not worth mentioning right
Which we know of due to Sengoku has to do with him beeing the son of Roger. Which takes again from that achievement. I could now mock how WB bitchslapped him and he failed assasinating WB 100x but I actually do find it cool and gutsy so I won't.

I'm not saying this isn't worth mentioning but it happened in the NW, a place Luffy hasn't set foot yet so imo it's invalid. And we don't know how long it took him to get there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Mold
When did I ever say Luffy is not the future pirate king and the protagonist? or that it is not quite Obvious that his adventure would be more impressive and interesting then anyone ever, I am arguing for this point in time, not for what we see in our crystal balls. So yeah.........you stating that means nothing since I not arguing what you claim.

Try again.
Then you deserve the title of king obvious far better then me. So you just wanted to state that Ace atm is superior to Luffy when his journey been 3 year longer and he's already been ages at the New Word. Like we didn't knew that. Thanks king obvious...

Here it looked like we were comparing Ace his track record up to the Red Line cause Luffy only got to the Red Line to...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Mold
Try harder on the jokes or just stop all together.
The one beeing ridiculed never finds it funny. King obvious. But can we stop acting immature cause I hardly enjoy it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenomenal View Post
seiji_kun and others... Did you know there's a possiblity that characters could actually die in this war? People keep assuming only Whitebeard but I don't know, Oda may surprise and let others die..Like Hancock!! She has no more regrets you know, she can leave this world, cause we all know after this she can't go with Luffy. Maybe seeing Hancock bite the dust would awaken Luffy's Haki fully and shock the entirety of this war with a huge Haki scream. I wouldn't put it past Oda, cause Oda is a Luffy fan just like Hancock.
Stick to your databooks Phenomenal cause your speculating is as worse as your always accusing people of. Now you remind me of Zik from AP forums. There is just so much wrong with this post that I don't even want to adress it but I will anyway.

- Her love issue isn't dealt with. It's not cause she has no regrets in that panel that was just meant for comical purposes that the whole love issue is dealt with.
- She has no reason to die in this war so she won't. She'll abandon ship rather then to sacrifice her life for the WG.
- We hardly saw anything of her powers yet you think she's already going to bite the dust.
- Invent a better fanfic then that ridiculous mass haki outburst to impress the whole world. I've seen it been stated now so many times that it isn't funny anymore.
- One foreshadowed death (WB) doesn't mean we'll be having mass deaths when it's always been otherwise. An exception on the rule won't become the norm.
__________________
http://cdimg3.crunchyroll.com/i/spire1/d6f0e9bb51ccf01c113566a57c39cea41226394548_full.jp  g
seiji_kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-31, 17:26   Link #213
marvelB
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by AddiKtioNn-BlaCk View Post
If they do become Shichibukai.
It'll be nothing like the previous Shichibukai, as far as strength and experience. I mean from we know a few of the Shichibukai have even strong enough to battle the Yonkou. But it would be cool nonetheless.
I don't know who I would like more between Kid, Law, and Drake.


I think the Supernovas becoming Shichibukai would be an awesome idea because it would mean that Luffy would actually have opponents who are around the same level as himself. He wouldn't be up against monster veterans who completely outclass him on the first fight like Crocodile or Magellan (not that I'm saying that the supernovas aren't monsters themselves), but rookies who actually have equal footing with him in strength and experience. That would be quite welcome to the series, IMO......
marvelB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-31, 17:35   Link #214
Phenomenal
Banned
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Los Angeles
Send a message via AIM to Phenomenal
Quote:
Originally Posted by seiji_kun View Post
Stick to your databooks Phenomenal cause your speculating is as worse as your always accusing people of. Now you remind me of Zik from AP forums. There is just so much wrong with this post that I don't even want to adress it but I will anyway.
It's ok to speculate on what HASN'T happend..But to continue to speculate when issues have already been stated/addressed is retarded. And please, No AP comparison's...I hope you aren't thousand sunny from that place.

Quote:
- Her love issue isn't dealt with. It's not cause she has no regrets in that panel that was just meant for comical purposes that the whole love issue is dealt with.
- She has no reason to die in this war so she won't. She'll abandon ship rather then to sacrifice her life for the WG.
- We hardly saw anything of her powers yet you think she's already going to bite the dust.
- Invent a better fanfic then that ridiculous mass haki outburst to impress the whole world. I've seen it been stated now so many times that it isn't funny anymore.
- One foreshadowed death (WB) doesn't mean we'll be having mass deaths when it's always been otherwise. An exception on the rule won't become the norm.
Sorry, Hancock has no importance to the story anymore, she has played her part...It would be fitting for her to die cause she can't go with Luffy..Jinbei is the new tag along now.
Phenomenal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-31, 17:36   Link #215
james0246
Senior Member
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: East Cupcake
Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
^I actually am expecting at least two or three of the Supernovas to become a Shichibukai at some point. Unlike Luffy and Zoro, those guys weren't directly fighting against the government, so they have a better chance of being offered the position. And besides, Oda pretty much made Kidd and Law in particular stand out from the rest of the rookies anyhow, since they both had pretty unique abilities and small crews whose members stood out, as well (Kidd with Killer and that zombie dude, Law with Bepo and.... uh, those two other guys ). After those two I kinda see Drake being offered the position, since he was a former marine anyway. It really makes me wonder how long it will be before those guys come back to the story.....
In retrospect, X. Drake would be a good choice. He was Kizaru's subordinate, he had the rank of, more or less, Vice-Admiral (a rear-admiral is simply the name for an inexperienced vice-admiral, who is given the easiest assignment in a naval battlefield situation - guarding the rear (Admirals are stationed in the center of a fleet, with Vice-Admirals taking the lead, and Rear-Admirals guarding the rear)) and his DF would match up nicely in a possible near-future fight with Luffy. Added to that, his reason for becoming a pirate seems to be solely for the kicks, as opposed to any anti-WG sentiment, so I could see him becoming a Shichibukai much more easily than many of the other Supernova, or the WG could simply ask him to serve them again or die .

Whatever the case, I do think it would be cool for one of the Supernova to appear in this war, if for no other reason than for their to be other super rookies (like Luffy) risking their necks in a situation they are not currently prepared for. And, as you say, the new age is coming, so we need fresh faces to act as "idols" for this new age .
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-31, 17:43   Link #216
seiji_kun
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Belgium, Antwerp
Age: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenomenal View Post
It's ok to speculate on what HASN'T happend..But to continue to speculate when issues have already been stated/addressed is retarded. And please No AP comparison's...I hope you aren't thousand sunny from that place.
Having a Hancock avatar makes me automaticly the nr 1 biggest (stupid) Hancock fan at AP? Please don't associate me with that guy. They're tons of guys there with a Hancock avatar. (btw, Kenshin there if you do want to know. put my hancock vote in today )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenomenal View Post
I
Sorry, Hancock has no importance to the story anymore, she has played her part...It would be fitting for her to die cause she can't go with Luffy..Jinbei is the new tag along now.
Just cause you dislike her doesn't mean it's fitting for her to die. Lets kill of Jinbei, Croc, Buggy, Iva, Mr 2, Garp, Smoker, Hina,... already to then. cause you're just throwing in a random name.

Nor am I convinced that her story is over just cause you speculate that it is. And do we really have to discuss Hancock? She had like one panel this chapter?
__________________
http://cdimg3.crunchyroll.com/i/spire1/d6f0e9bb51ccf01c113566a57c39cea41226394548_full.jp  g
seiji_kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-31, 17:56   Link #217
Phenomenal
Banned
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Los Angeles
Send a message via AIM to Phenomenal
Quote:
Originally Posted by seiji_kun View Post
Having a Hancock avatar makes me automaticly the nr 1 biggest (stupid) Hancock fan at AP? Please don't associate me with that guy. They're tons of guys there with a Hancock avatar. (btw, Kenshin there if you do want to know. put my hancock vote in today )

Just cause you dislike her doesn't mean it's fitting for her to die. Lets kill of Jinbei, Croc, Buggy, Iva, Mr 2, Garp, Smoker,[/B] Hina,... already to cause then. You're just throwing in a random name.

Nor am I convinced that her story is over just cause you speculate that it is. And do we really have to discuss Hancock? She had like one panel this chapter?
Just giving you something to think about.....I like to take a stab at fandoms.

Quote:
Originally Posted by James0246
On this, I fully agree. I want Moria to put up a hell of a fight, and since the sun is out, his power should be at their peak in performance capabilities.
If Moria uses Shadow Asgard again, I'm gonna facepalm, unless he can control it; but still, if he doesn't utilize his more deadly abilities [Shadow stealing, Doppleman] he is gonna get walloped.

Last edited by Phenomenal; 2009-07-31 at 18:08.
Phenomenal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-31, 18:15   Link #218
seiji_kun
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Belgium, Antwerp
Age: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenomenal View Post
Just giving you something to think about.....I like to take a stab at fandoms.
I know but sorry I find it to ridiculous to take serious so I can't think about it. And if one guy deserved to be in black if you're talking about fandoms it is Croc.
__________________
http://cdimg3.crunchyroll.com/i/spire1/d6f0e9bb51ccf01c113566a57c39cea41226394548_full.jp  g
seiji_kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-31, 18:39   Link #219
AddiKtioNn-BlaCk
Is Your Daddy & Its True
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: In the Sky with the Birds
Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
I think the Supernovas becoming Shichibukai would be an awesome idea because it would mean that Luffy would actually have opponents who are around the same level as himself. He wouldn't be up against monster veterans who completely outclass him on the first fight like Crocodile or Magellan (not that I'm saying that the supernovas aren't monsters themselves), but rookies who actually have equal footing with him in strength and experience. That would be quite welcome to the series, IMO......
Yeah, it would actually be a good way to start off a new era if you think about it. Hopefully with a new Fleet Admiral too.
__________________



'̿ ̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=(̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ '̿
Weed, there is nothing wrong with it.. Seriously what's so bad about it? Smoking weed and eating out your fridge and laughing at the simple things? Or getting in fights and causing injury and accidents. Beer is the destruction of this nation, Herb is the healer! Don't listen, make your own choices!
AddiKtioNn-BlaCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-31, 18:39   Link #220
Phenomenal
Banned
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Los Angeles
Send a message via AIM to Phenomenal
Quote:
Originally Posted by seiji_kun View Post
I know but sorry I find it to ridiculous to take serious so I can't think about it. And if one guy deserved to be in black if you're talking about fandoms it is Croc.
After being forced to become a side-kick for Luffy, Crocodile is already dead, he just ain't buried yet.
Phenomenal is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:36.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.