AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2009-07-31, 21:13   Link #1001
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Freedom Guard Ship Amaterasu
Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleri View Post
You care since you replied lmao
um yea well its a fun series its a shame he doesnt like it but thats his opinion.
__________________
Sinestra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-31, 23:24   Link #1002
Wrath88
Kissing...
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by technomo12 View Post
im not good with swords style etc but i do know Arnis and im pretty good with it especially the 2 stick style

i can beat you to a pulp in a matter of 2-5 sec

that is unless im fighting a non lethal fighter or who uses a wooden swords or bamboo or what ever non lethal to you means
Oddly, I also take Arnis, so I think both of us can beat Sylvia. Somewhat.
__________________
Okairii, Nerine-chan
Wrath88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-31, 23:24   Link #1003
OceanBlue
Not an expert on things
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by justinstrife View Post
Your posts are inferior to everyone else's in here. What's your point?
lol u sux see ican flame too
So he doesn't like the series. No reason to bash him for having a different opinion than you.
OceanBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-01, 01:56   Link #1004
justinstrife
Queen Sheryl's Protector
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: John Galt Railroad
Age: 34
Send a message via AIM to justinstrife Send a message via Skype™ to justinstrife
Quote:
Originally Posted by OceanBlue View Post
lol u sux see ican flame too
So he doesn't like the series. No reason to bash him for having a different opinion than you.
I'm just showing how stupid his argument is. It's a matter of opinion and nothing more.

Don't throw stones if your house is made of glass.
__________________
justinstrife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-01, 02:02   Link #1005
Zwei
Natural Born Killer
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Roanapur
Age: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by justinstrife View Post
I'm just showing how stupid his argument is. It's a matter of opinion and nothing more.

Don't throw stones if your house is made of glass.
Stupid because I said I didn't like it? Ok that's so mature...no need to start an argument, I wouldn't wanna ruin it for people who like it. Enjoy your show.
Zwei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-01, 02:12   Link #1006
[thousandmaster]
Killimanjaro Specialist
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
After posting my thoughts on who's got a shot with Teppei, I got alot of minus points reputation crap. What the heck is up with that? So what if some of you don't agree with it, you don't have to go that far.

I'll say again, Yuu's got a shot with Teppei. *waits for some more minus points*
[thousandmaster] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-01, 02:36   Link #1007
sikvod00
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Homestead, FL
Age: 28
^For real? People neg repped you for having a preference? Good grief.
sikvod00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-01, 04:02   Link #1008
Wrath88
Kissing...
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
That's why things eventually devolve into shipping wars. It's better to care about how the anime-original plot of finding his parents' killer get presented.
__________________
Okairii, Nerine-chan
Wrath88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-01, 05:56   Link #1009
golthin
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by [thousandmaster] View Post
After posting my thoughts on who's got a shot with Teppei, I got alot of minus points reputation crap. What the heck is up with that? So what if some of you don't agree with it, you don't have to go that far.

I'll say again, Yuu's got a shot with Teppei. *waits for some more minus points*
and the shipping wars start.
golthin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-01, 06:17   Link #1010
kalbron
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
... wait, people actually care about reputation points enough to complain when idiots go changing their reputation points? O_o
kalbron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-01, 06:39   Link #1011
golthin
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalbron View Post
... wait, people actually care about reputation points enough to complain when idiots go changing their reputation points? O_o
it goes both ways, people worry about rep points and people get satisfaction from hurting people that might care about them just because they disagree about their choice. It is kind of silly from both sides.
golthin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-01, 09:08   Link #1012
OceanBlue
Not an expert on things
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by justinstrife View Post
I'm just showing how stupid his argument is. It's a matter of opinion and nothing more.

Don't throw stones if your house is made of glass.
It wasn't an argument. He was expressing his opinion, like everyone else who talked about how much better this series is compared to regular harem anime.
This thread is gathering a lot of... discontent. I guess this is what happens with a good harem anime.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalbron View Post
... wait, people actually care about reputation points enough to complain when idiots go changing their reputation points? O_o
It's the thought that counts. I'd be mad too if someone basically anonymously flamed me for having an opinion.
OceanBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-01, 11:03   Link #1013
Lostdreams
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by [thousandmaster] View Post
After posting my thoughts on who's got a shot with Teppei, I got alot of minus points reputation crap. What the heck is up with that? So what if some of you don't agree with it, you don't have to go that far.

I'll say again, Yuu's got a shot with Teppei. *waits for some more minus points*
this type of thing is very common. I just recently watched episode 4 and I guess the reason why his mom left was probably also because Teppei's grandfather worked so much.
Lostdreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-01, 12:30   Link #1014
Slick_rick
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Philadelphia, Pa
Quote:
Originally Posted by OceanBlue View Post
It's the thought that counts. I'd be mad too if someone basically anonymously flamed me for having an opinion.
Rep has a lot to do with opinion. You get rep because people like or agree with what you say and the opposite is true. Sometimes you get it for other reasons but generally it's based entirely on opinion. Everyone has a right to there opinion certainly but others have a right to think that opinion is stupid or wrong. Rep has no meaning except to show if a person opinion is generally viewed favorably or unfavorably. Anything other than that is people's own value they themselves attribute to it.

Still the only character that interests me in this so far is Seika. I'm glad we got to see more of her. I hope she stills shows up in later episodes just I'd prefer her to stay out of Teppei harem for the most part. Teppei is too idealized for me to like and he's pretty boring at times. The other girls are even less interesting. Yuu? I thought she was just a background character. Get her back to cleaning. Lazy maids.
__________________
Slick_rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-01, 12:40   Link #1015
OceanBlue
Not an expert on things
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slick_rick View Post
Rep has a lot to do with opinion. You get rep because people like or agree with what you say and the opposite is true. Sometimes you get it for other reasons but generally it's based entirely on opinion. Everyone has a right to there opinion certainly but others have a right to think that opinion is stupid or wrong. Rep has no meaning except to show if a person opinion is generally viewed favorably or unfavorably. Anything other than that is people's own value they themselves attribute to it.
Ah, I see. In my ideal world, people gain or lose reputation based on the quality of their posts, but I forgot that we weren't in my ideal world.
OceanBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-01, 17:46   Link #1016
Newhope
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: England
I agree with him after the frist episode the anime turned pretty much into your average boreing Harem setting, I'll reserve judgement for now but if the next few episodes are like the last 2 I more than likely won't watch the full series.
Newhope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-01, 20:22   Link #1017
velvet nightmare
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by justinstrife View Post
A school harem like we've seen thousands of times before? How often do we see a male lead in a harem that has a backbone from episode 1 on? How many harems do we see, where the male lead takes on challenges and grows as he takes them on? How many male leads do we see, actually get the girls to like them due to their actions, and not just because "OMG he smiled at me!! <3"? And how many harems are pitting a powerful corporate family against the male lead, with a senile old Grandfather who knows far more than he's letting on?

Not that many. He comes in here, says it's like thousands of other shows, and gives absolutely no specifics.
need to save this somewhere and copy and paste every time someone says this is a typical boring harem
__________________
velvet nightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-01, 22:54   Link #1018
technomo12
Wise Otaku Seeker
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Philippines
Age: 24
all i can say who hates this to a whole new level

"Everybody is a critic"

that is all
__________________
technomo12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-01, 23:00   Link #1019
Manic
real men love pink
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Ohio
not sure what some of you guys were expecting i mean its an ecchi harem based on an H game it should have been obvious from the start it wasnt going to be something like Toradora that had great character development/story. There are some really bad harems out there, but i dont think this is one of them. It may turn out mediocre, but i think its still a bit early to tell with only just 4 episodes so it has a chance to be one of the better Ero harems. Tayutama was off to a great start after 4 eps and just went downhill from there. Everyone is entitled to there opinions, i do agree tho just dropping in one post slamming the show without giving much reason was kinda meh.
__________________
http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic91584_3.gif
Manic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-01, 23:05   Link #1020
Wrath88
Kissing...
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slick_rick View Post
Teppei is too idealized for me to like and he's pretty boring at times. The other girls are even less interesting. Yuu? I thought she was just a background character. Get her back to cleaning. Lazy maids.
In what ways are Teppei considered 'idealized', may I ask? Certainly, his reaction to Charlotte's provocations remind me of Tayutama's Yuuri somewhat, but there's no whipping boy position like Itsuki to Rin in Shuffle, so there's kind of a lower level of comedy with Teppei.

Manic is right too, we can't really judge how this will turn out at this stage. Just have to wait and see.
__________________
Okairii, Nerine-chan
Wrath88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
comedy, ecchi, eroge, romance, seinen

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:30.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.